Anchor Vans Reviews

Read Anchor Vans Reviews

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

Tell us how Anchor Vans made you happy
The customer service I've received including resolving several issues has been exceptional.
(Simon) - Posted 3 years ago
Great services got new van within 24hrs
(Wayne) - Posted 3 years ago
The van was just what the boxing club needed, Wayne was very professional in his duties
(Wayne) - Posted 3 years ago
I have purchased 3 connect vans over the past few years and Michael Doidge has always given me good advice I would recommend Anchor vans to others and with Ford over the door you can't go wrong
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 3 years ago
Michael was very helpful at every stage of my van purchase. The documents were sent over very quickly and the van arrived as described. Am very happy with the service that I received. Very professional and comprehensive. The care package was a great asset and the whole process was much easier than I had anticipated. Very impressed. Thank you.
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 3 years ago
A very friendly fast and efficient service.
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 3 years ago
Steve Margett is a great salesmen and s polite and pleasant guy very helpful and on the ball cheers I will recommend yr company tommy friends all the best
(Stephen Margett) - Posted 3 years ago
I was looking for a van for a while, popped into Anchor vans found what I wanted, met Colin who showed me around, a truly professional salesman who new what he was talking about ????
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 3 years ago
Fantastic company to deal with,really helpful and would use them again!
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 3 years ago
Quick and painless process. This is the second van I have bought from Mr Margetts.
(Stephen Margett) - Posted 3 years ago
Anchor vans made me happy by giving me opportunity to buy a van with no deposit. Apart from that I'm really disappointed because of Steve Margetts, i was waiting all week to get a van that had to be serviced before giving it to me but unfortunately when i got the van and started to use it i have realised that nothing has been done to it ( oil, filters,etc.) and the worst that the wheel alignment was totally out. I was so busy that I couldn't take the van back to Steve and tell him that is not ready for me to take it. Apart from this he was really nice and professional.
(Stephen Margett) - Posted 3 years ago
This is the second van we've bought from yourselves and are very happy with it. The ease of purchase and promise of a deposit refund is a great way for us to buy and saves alot of time. On this occassion we wanted to change our initial choice which Colin dealt happily with. This was such a relief as I thought it would be a problem and Colin put me at ease.
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 3 years ago
We enjoyed a brilliant service from Anchor Vans and have already recommended them to people we know who are looking to purchase a van. Very professional service from Micheal Doidge.
????????????????????????????????????????
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 3 years ago
Was very helpful would use again tony barwicklocksmiths
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 3 years ago
Bad customer service. Service manager shouted at me down the phone during warranty claim. After I was sold a car with broken air con and tried to claim. Said would not fix under the warranty and accused me of breaking it after 200 miles. Very disappointed would not use again.
Salesman great brought van with no fuss pleased with van so far no vat a big plus
(Stan Downey) - Posted 4 years ago
Just great helpful friendly professional service thank colin for all his work and effort
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 4 years ago
Purchasing my van from Anchor Van was made very easy due to the excellent service I received from the sales person.
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 4 years ago
Anchor Vans have a wide range of commercial vehicle's to suit any one, they are very professional ,attention to detail is excellent, customer service outstanding, Michael Doidge was excellent 10 out of 10 made buying my first van a breeze, would recommend anyone to anchor vans,
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 4 years ago