Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
Scammers Scammers Made my order last year and never received or replied to my email. They will ask about your order Number and nothing after that. Today, was shocked, Received email promotion from them. Remove me. Shame Shame....
A scam is what this company is. I ordered my items over a year ago and still nothing has been delivered. They always give people excuses and now they’ve blocked me on social media and won’t reply to my emails. I wish I never ordered from them. Disgusting!
shame on you annah hariri, very bad services. 8 month already, i'm order on Aug, but untill now (Apr21) still not receive my dress and no reply. i comment at their fb and they blocked me.
O stars Shame on you Anna Harri My orders was promised since last Eid now I am told my orders is not in their system I was Told by My José that he will personally look into my orders And then a few days ago I received a email saying that They hope Mr ( cannot remember His name ) was able to resolve my queries I never EVER RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM THE PERSON THEY MENTIONED AND LISTEN TO THIS I WAS TOLD THEY WERE USING A DIFFERENT MACHINE AND CLEANER AND ALL PAST ORDERS WILL BE LOOKED INTO SO WHY IS SHE STILL SENDING ME ADDS TO BUY NEW CLOTHES!!!! If you guys fear ALLAH DO THE. RIGHT THING GIVE PPL THEIR. REFUND AMEEN STOP THE PRETENCE REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNTS FOR OUR ACTIONS
Just like everyone else’s experience they have not sent my items and I purchased them back in 10/2020. Do not order from them
I have had just as much bad experience . I ordered 4 dresses last year early July and received 1 dress only.. after constant follow ups for all other dresses, I revived response for slow fashion for first few emails and then the responses stopped . However by the 11th months got msg asking for review of the dresses. It was a very very very bad experience.
Placed my order #us88743 in August 2020 and still have not received it! E-mailed multiple times, have not been refunded. They also blocked me from leaving comments on FB. Shameful.
Do not order from this company. I placed an order in October 2020 and I still haven’t received it (now APRIL 2021). I have emailed company 6 times to refund me my money but no response. My order number Order US95732. Customer service is non existent. Strongly advice against ordering from Anna Hariri.
It’s been over a year since my order and they block my reviews, deleted my reviews on fb and other sites. I think Annah HARIRI is a scammer, using the Muslim name to steal money of innocent people. They. Send generic emails copy and pasted then email me to order more clothes and offers! Disgusting people. She will be judged accordingly when before God. She took lots of my money as I ordered so much. I don’t believe anyone’s reviews on this if they said they received as I think it’s her trying to get people to order so she can steal more money. If anyone knows how to involve police or fraud people, please advise. Thank you
Totally a scammer. Order in aug2020. Requested for refund in jan2021. System put remarks that the order has been fulfilled. No more response thru email, they block me from commenting in FB and messenger today 13apr2021. Am sure i will never get back my money. Pls dont buy from Annah Hariri.
Very bad experience with Annah Hariri, haven’t received my 6 dresses after ordering one year ago ans they dare to ask me how I liked my dresses. They create fake deliveries at western union without putting in the expected items. And when you send emails or chat online they only say we are sorry your dresses are not ready yet. It truly is a scam not a business!
This is a scam. I never got my dress that I paid for nearly two years ago despite multiple followups
Be aware of those FAKE good reviews, this is true customer experience: I’m very disappointed to write this review, and if someone deletes it , I will post again. I ordered twice from them one year ago and still not received my orders. After many many emails and calls, they send one part of my order and now they do not answer or respond to emails. Forgot about anybody taking your call. This is not a business, this is a scam! These are my order numbers: ORDER US55356 ORDER US77234 Shameful!!
This company is swindling our money. No replies to our emails. No clothes. More than 6 months. Do not trust this company. We need to report her. Is there an international organization which monitors companies which take online orders?
I purchased 3 dressed on 22nd October 2020 and still waiting for my order. I have many times complained many times now that I haven't received the order US95267. On the website it showed order fulfilled on 6th Feb 2021 which is a lie and I again wrote complain. The last response was 4th March from Jose Pires, that it will be delivered soon and delay due to COVID. I received so many other company orders and nothing stopped due to COVID. It's 6months now. I am very disappointed, I heard about good reputation and made my first order and until now haven't received the order nor got my refund. I called all the numbers listed on website but waste. They all are fake. Do NOT ORDER FROM ANNA HARIRI
I love buying from Annah Hariri unfortunately my latest purchase has changed that for me. I placed an order on August 1, 2020 and I have still not yet received my order (it is now April 7, 2021). I contacted customer service via email countless times but no one has responded to me. I understand they were having a hard time with the pandemic last summer, but at this point it has become very frustrating. Especially when they do not to respond to my emails. The order on my account shows that it has been fulfilled, but I have not received anything. It has been over 8 months at this point and I don't even want the dresses anymore. I just want to receive my refund and unfortunately I will never order again after this terrible experience.
Big Big scammers. Do not fall on the trap of beautiful advertising. Its a nightmare. The moment you pay, no one will respond to you after that. I have made my order on 02/10/2020 for an amount of $396.90. Till this day 07/04/2021 I did not receive it. The worst thing is that how hard I have tried to send emails requestingabout my order, no one replied. I found a number inside UK. The first time a man answered, promised to resolve my issue. After one week when I phoned the same number, no reply. As well as his email, no reply.
Ordered clothes in June 2020 and to date have not received either a refund or the clothes. Be warned, don't waste your time and money on them.
They are simply scammer. I want to know the roots of this company, and complain to the muslim authority of that place. If your buisness has faced problem then whh she advertise delivery within 7 days kind of add. She is a scammer.
Orderd in September still not received any of my dresses and no reply to emails also, beware ppl save your money and time all good 5 star reviews are fake, if you are in North America YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ORDER. Beware she is a scammer and when asked will give excuses that she is helping refugees, EXCUSE ME!!! I ordered dresses and need those, if you want to our help for refugees ask it on a different platform, when I order something I want that not excuses. Tbh I received one of my online order from China in 2 weeks during lockdown but may be she is sending it(if so) from another universe. SCAMMER!!
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 387 reviews