Aosom uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Aosom uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Aosom uk?

Tell us how Aosom uk made you happy

"I purchased a Gazebo recently and the net curtains which came with it were badly made and of very inferior material and the zips were badly sewn in and flimsy. The stitching was a mess too. They were too short and didn't match in length or width. And the middle ties where missing too. I requested 4 new curtains to replace and customer service told me that they couldn't replace and to basically sort it out myself. So we have a gazebo which is not fit for purpose. Dont buy this gazebo!!"
Are you Aosom uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We purchased two rabbit hutches from Aosom UK. They were delivered in excellent condition and also early. They were very straight forward to build and of excellent quality. We are extremely pleased with them and will definitely purchase from Aosom UK again. Many thanks."
Aosom uk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews