Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Good service, reasonable price.
Fast and efficient as well as good value Thank you
Great washes good not much knotting of the clothing spins good. Only issue is a long cycle time frame than I am used to.
Delivery guy came on time, took the old and bring new fridge. Happy with him. Best Regards Monir
good product and service, prompt and free delivery
The team especially support were excellent. However it would be helpful if when ordering on line if an item is out of stock it should be indicated on the web site. However I did receive a call on the first business day and the order was amended and still arrived on time. So good work.
Still waiting on my items from the 7th June 😒
Best price including delivery and disposal of old fridge. This was my first purchase from this company and I recommended it to my daughter for what she was looking for.
Great, I received my order on time
Excellant communication and service thank you
The product arrived damaged by the supplier. Which took 3 weeks to return and replace the unit, which was very Inconvenient for my family & I.
Good service
I emailed 3 weeks after I paid for my item to have it posted out. My money was taken and the goods were not sent
My item is completely broken. Arrived this way. I’ve emailed the resolution centre but still haven’t heard back.
Great price and service will not hesitate to purchase from appliance giant again
Very good product for the best available price. I received the product earlier than I expected.
Good prices and web ordering was simple. However the item was on back order at the time but did not realise this until I went to track the status of my order several days after. Waited for several weeks before calling customer service. Customer service was helpful. Dropped one star as there was no notification at time of order that this item was on backorder and no ETA. Took several weeks before item was received. Understand probably supplier issues.
Long delay receiving item purchased
Very quick delivery and good product range
Excellent service, good communication, great product, seamless ordering
Appliance Giant is rated 4.4 based on 1,019 reviews