Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
I get asked to do a review and nearly 3 weeks later i still haven’t received the product
Easy shopping. Very quick delivery. Very satisfied customer!
Informed me there would be a delay in delivery offered a refund or i could wait.Chose to wait, and was informed in a timley manner when it was comming. I was kept updated on my product so more than happy with the online service.
quick and efficient staff help
Delivery guys shattered a wall light and left deep scratches in our timber floor. Fixing the damage will probably cost more than the fridge
Excellent service Same day delivery Think the lady was called andrea was very good
Very quick delivery! Great customer…thanks!
I have not received my appliance
Customer service was amazing, super communicative and called me back when they said they would.
Their customer care was outstanding & delivery fantastic. Fantastic job I would highly recommend
works well as long as your stubble is not to long
Very Good Service. The customer service officer Alyssa was fantastic. Because of her good and exceptional service we bought the TV. She is the best and we wish her all success.
They were helpful as it was necessary to change delivery dates due to Covid
I am very satisfied with my Fisher Paykel washing machine. Excellent choice.
Hassle free, quick delivery thanks very much!
Prompt delivery and service
Great costumer service .
Needed something compact and easy to use for the grandkids. Very happy with purchase
I am very concerned that the item was ordered over 2 weeks ago with no trace of movement in the tracking system since Australia Post received the shipping documents. Please advise the current status.
They gave me the best price I could find anywhere. After purchase online a friendly person called to organise delivery. The stove was delivered promptly. Highly recommended.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.48 based on 890 reviews