Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
Fantastic thank you so much will buy again
Excellent service & product
Love the phone, our son installed it and put the phone numbers in, very pleased as my husband and I have a phone each,
Excellent product & service with quick delivery
Good service
The refrigerator I was after was discontinued. Sam was very helpful in finding an alternative
The price was very competitive and delivery was first class. I would recommend the Appliance Giant.
great prices! great customer service! will be buying again from them
Fast post. Great items reasonable pricing. Highly recommended.
Poor communication. Ordered a product in stock then had to call myself over a week later to be told nothing available.
The item ordered was delivered, well packed, a full day earlier than
anticipated. Much appreciated.
Lots of choices and good services.
Need to advise when out of stock and estimate when back in stock.
Very happy with service, resolution of my issue, products and price.
Will be shopping there again for sure
Probably wouldn’t bother purchasing from your store again.
I Purchased a fridge online from you guys as your prices were amazingly low. BUT after my purchase and payment things went down hill from there. I had to initiate contact because all I received was a receipt to my email and nothing further for a week. After getting through on your terrible phone line and speaking to your very helpful staff member, I was told the fridge wasn’t in stock and I would have seen that on the website when I made my purchase, this was not the case because it stated that it was in stock and I wouldn’t have bothered to order it if I knew I needed to wait a whole month and wouldn’t have received it until then, I was then told they would call around and see if any of your other stores had one, and it would take some time and someone would call me back that day. I then waited patiently for about 3 days and I never received that so called call back, so once again I called back struggling to get through Your crappy phone line and once I did 5 hours later I was told the same thing someone will contact me, which never happened so the next day I called back and asked if a refund was possible as I couldn’t wait any longer due to already being without a fridge for 3 weeks, to which they happily gave me. I did receive it the same day which was nice of them and I truely don’t think there’s enough communication or customer service experience happening in your work place because each time I called the staff seemed lost and unsure of the situation or what to do.
In the end I got my refund and my fridge delivered from elsewhere within two days. So from purchase to a refund it took almost 3 weeks which was very disappointing and frustrating.
Great Service - Fast and efficient delivery of product, well packaged in good condition.
Great service, good price as well. Once my order was dispatched it was received really quick.
Great item! Would definitely buy from again.
My new goto place for appliances online. They offered the best price on a rangehood I wanted and their staff were nice and helpful when I had to resolve an issue of my own making.
Delivery time was good and the product is good
Love my boom box doesn't play radio because where I live I cant get fm radio but cd player is excellent and great quality sound i can only get am radio signals thanks
Appliance Giant is rated 4.61 based on 328 reviews