Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Delivered my product on time and at a great price. Would recommend.
I purchased a Hellier bar fridge through Appliance Giant. The process was efficient and delivery by their own service easy to deal with. They rang half an hour before delivery and it made the process convenient. Would have no hesitation to use them again.
Easy purchase at a great price and friendly, helpful delivery team
Easy to use website and item delivered quickly. Very impressed. Thank you
It's great
Best servers and happy castimers
Prices advertised are good.
I did not get it because it got lost in the post somewhere.
The Heller 1500W Ceramic Oscillating Fan Heater - HCFH1500B is a little beauty. Outstanding in design, finish and performance. Appliance Giant’s “no shipping charges” was a winner, got you the order.
Perfect, for my elderly mother. The dials are so much easier for her. Thankyou Appliance Giant
Good service
Great 👍 thank you
Unfortunately my product took way too long- communication was good when I rang and they tried hard to assist but would hesitate to buy again due to lengthy delays and lack of proactive service
Excellent customer service abs going the extra mile to satisfy- highly recommend these guys. Nothing but Exceptional
I was very happy with my purchases and the package if and the quick delivery 😊
The phone customer service is quite poor. The delivery people were suppose to ring before they came, but they didnt and to top it off, the dryer i purchased at beginning of may is faulty and i am today waiting for the service people to come and look at it. I havent even used it yet.
Excellent! I ordered over the phone. My fridge and washing machine arrived on time and in perfect condition! Give them a go!
Excellent service
best service. on time. highly recommend
Great price great service fast delivery
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 821 reviews