Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Service all good. Thank you
I’ve tried to contact you guys 2 times via email in regards to the item I purchased from you and I have still not heard back yet So not very happy
Great service!
The parcel arrived dented and the refund/ replace process was so convoluted that by the time I had sent 14 emails, rung 4 times and been to the P.O. twice, Appliance Giant has sold out of my product. Not happy at all.
Pricing was good Delivery at your end was good ( once stock arrived- I was aware of back order when I placed the order ) Staff were helpful Afterpay was a bonus I would use Appliance Giant again and would recommend you to others
Thank u very much I am happy with what I got the Breville electric frypan I have used it a few times And the delivery was fast Thank u very much.
arrived promptly however box was badly damaged and my heater was also damaged one of the bars had come away from the sides upon opening it.
Great store with the best prices around. Highly recommend them as they are quick and convenient to use.
Very well. Thank you
Good
Perfect Coustmer service, great communication & fast delivery on items
The item I purchased was out of stock but I wasn't told of this until i called to find out why it hasn't arrived yet.
Happy with delivery
Delivered my product on time and at a great price. Would recommend.
I purchased a Hellier bar fridge through Appliance Giant. The process was efficient and delivery by their own service easy to deal with. They rang half an hour before delivery and it made the process convenient. Would have no hesitation to use them again.
Easy purchase at a great price and friendly, helpful delivery team
Easy to use website and item delivered quickly. Very impressed. Thank you
It's great
Best servers and happy castimers
Prices advertised are good.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 914 reviews