ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 15th October 2020
ao.com 2 star review on 22nd October 2017
Jennifer
ao.com 1 star review on 29th September 2020
ao.com 1 star review on 29th September 2020
Prompt and friendly delivery from delivery crew HEY127c. I can't comment on the 32" TV as its a present for mid November. If I'm not pestered by after sales as on previous goods I'll be happy. I didn't pay for delivery so the time slot was between 7 and 7. It arrived around 7.25am with a phone call first.
Ordered a new condenser dryer online with £10 discount when I signed up. Chose a delivery day of my choice within a week and delivery was free. They let me know a time on that morning and came within the time slot. The delivery guys were really nice and even took in round the back for me as that was where I wanted to keep it and it was heavily raining . Crew number HEYv210. Will be ordering from here again.
Absolutely outstanding! Great product and superb delivery from crew number HEYV220.
The work lads is what makes your company work.. 100% respect for there services... HEYV210 crew number..
Very bad customer service no way to contact 2 hours of waiting on the phone before someone pick up your call😩once they deliver your products they don’t care even if you are not happy or the product isn’t suitable for you they’ll leave you with it. Many calls just to get fridge freezer returned and they booked many times for collection waste of my time wait all they nobody turns up not even a call to say they’re unable to attend. Very unhappy left without fridge for almost 3 months,unsuitable fridge left on my hallway with children around.
Crew HEYV 22
Your crew delivered our Simba mattress with utmost care and we’re very polite
A couple of days after receiving my order, I received an email asking me to verify that I was the person who left a review with my email address. I had not left a review and therefore the review left using my details must have been fraudulent. I wonder how many other of the 5-star 'anonymous' reviews are also fraudulent. Particularly as so many seem to know the name and number of the delivery crew - which I had no idea about and would not have included anyway. I don't believe a single one of the 5-star reviews left for AO and will not buy from them again.
From start to finish, of placing my order cannot fault anything about ao. Will be definitely looking to purchase any electrical from them first. Alan, crew number heyv22. Was a pleasure to meet.
Great delivery team very professional.
COVV88.
Ste & Nathan
Crew number IEY V68
Arrived today disconnected washing machine, fitted new one and took away old machine. Worked efficiently under Covid rules social distance. Leaving everything clean and tidy. Very pleased
Given a date and time, out by 30 minutes great service by Paul and Graeme
crew number SPPM17, great price and great delivery
Very helpful staff (Anthony & Dan SPU30)
Went beyond to help anyway they could.
Our Delivery men Liam and Ben were excellent, helpful and courteous they delivered our cooker bring it inside without any trouble. Reg AVV 412
Thank you lads, we are always happy with AO
Crew number HEY 64 great service rang me back to confirm he had my message. Delivery bang on time stated. Very courteous. A credit to your company 👍👍👍
Very good the delivery was on time
Alan, crew number HEYV 22
Very polite, friendly and helpful, very pleased with the service.
Crew HEYP0203 (zeros could be letter 0) did a great job, ringing me first and bringing the fridge freezer into the house at my request.
SPA 35
Les and Craig were very helpful and friendly_ thanks for great service. Delivered my new tumble drier on Sunday afternoon with a smile.
Very helpful crew - Josh and Damian - AV320. Arrived on time and helped my husband manoeuvre the large fridge freezer into the kitchen. Good service.
Crew number
HEYV241
Thanks so much to the 2 lads that brought my large fridge freezer, rang to let me know they would be with me shortly, took time to work out the best way to bring it in the house, thanks so much very happy with there service 😊
ao.com is rated 4.38 based on 3,815 reviews