Arm or Ally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arm or Ally
The barrel was supposed to have free shipping. Arm or ally charged me $9 to add a gas tube to the same box as my barrel. There is NO way a gas tube adds anything to the cost of shipping. Bunch of crooks.....
Overall the brass was good, but I received 21 pieces of BERDAN primed non-reloadable cases. I will most likely not be buying this again.
Really disappointed in this purchase. I have several BA barrels, this one came with a gas block that was full of something clogging up the ports on the gas block. Arm or Ally quickly flipped this to BA for resolution. No accountability or offer to make it right and this interface is disappointing trying to upload the evidence.
Joseph, we're sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with the service received. Unfortunately, all Hanson series barrels feature a drilled / pinned gas block specific to that barrel, and is assembled by Ballistic Advantage. Your issue is covered under the Manufacturer's Warranty, not our return policy.

You originally emailed us on 15 June at 9:32AM. We responded to you within 3 minutes, and had an email over to BA with your contact information. We advised you to contact BA as well and to let us know if you did not receive a response. Since this time BA has attempted to contact you on 2 occasions without your response.

Perhaps you have resolved your issue and you no longer need assistance, but if not, simply contact them. They are best suited to help you with your situation.
It took a lot of time for the FFL and AA to link together to get a part mailed. It was a slow process. I ordered ammo from Lucky Gunner and it was here in two days.
I ordered a matched set (upper and lower) and when it finally arrived, it was in two separate boxes. That's not how a matched set is sent. Very dissatisfied and disappointed.
Allen,

Order Timeline
Order placed: Saturday 6 June
FFL Received: Monday 9 June
Order Shipped: Saturday 13 June
Order Delivered: Wednesday 17 June

At the time your order was placed, we had posted an 8 business day processing time for FFL orders, from the date the FFL was received. Under this timeline, our goal was to get your order out and on the way to you no later than 19 June. We were 4 business days ahead of our goal. In the future, if you are in a hurry to receive your items, you should consider UPS Next Day Air as these shipments also feature expedited handling.

With regard to the items you received, were sorry you did not receive your items in one box. The only difference was the box the items were packaged in at the factory. Absolutely no two receivers are ever mated-at-birth, and what you received is the same quality that sometimes comes in 1 box.

We have a 30 day return policy should you not be satisfied with the items you received, simply contact our customer support.

Since March, the firearms industry has been under an extremely high demand. Furthermore Aero Precision products are in a severe shortage. As one of the few dealers who have these products in stock, you, and thousands of others customers have flooded to our site to get the items they need. We apologize if our best efforts were not good enough for you during a worldwide pandemic.
I received Toolcraft BCG and firing pin would not protrude thru bolt face ..
I contacted Toolcraft and they replaced BCG ..
First problem I’ve ever had with Toolcraft.. but they stood behind their product !!!
This is not a review of the Nosler bullets itself. Armorally. It would be greatly helpful if you clearly list the quantity of of each box. I thought I has getting a 100 per box. Nope, it's only 50. This also applies to other bullets you sell. Some do not have the box quantity listed.
When I finally received my product, it was great. But customer service in virtually non-existent. They don’t have a customer service number, and won’t even answer you on the status of your order. Other than that everything was great, I would definitely order from them again just nothing that has to go through a FFL.
Dear Customer,

Your order was placed on 11 December. You emailed us immediately afterwards at 8:46AM, and we had a response back to you at 8:54AM - 8 minutes later. You emailed us again, the same day at 10:27AM, and we responded back to you at 2:13PM - 3 hours 14 minutes later. You then emailed us the next day, 12 December at 1:39PM for a status check for your order which we'd not yet received your dealers FFL License. Your dealers FFL sent us their license on 16 December, and we processed and shipped your order the same day. Your order was delivered to your FFL on 18 December.

We have a process in place for FFL orders and a great self-help section in addition to our email auto-responder which provides customers with helpful information.

We have a process in place to manage the volume of FFL orders we receive, and we put many advisories in place to ensure customers know what to expect when they order an FFL item. Requesting an update 1 day after you place an order where we are advertising a 2-4 day processing time is a little pre-mature.

I'm sorry if we failed to satisfy you, and we'd be happy to serve you in the future.
Did not receiving the item I order, everything thing else was fine.
We've not received any notification from you stating you received an incorrect item. I see your order was delivered on time on 6 December. If there's a problem with your order simply input a ticket at https://support.armorally.com/new
i'm giving a poor rating only cause the fact that my handguard didn't come with any screws, i know the barrel nut i ordered separately but was not expecting it not to come without screws. now i had to order them and shipping is slowed due to the holidays. if my handguard was not supposed to come with screws then please let me know and i'll change my rating to "very good".
Lucas, the handguard should have come with screws. These are packaged at Aero Precision. If you did not receive them, next time simply contact us and let us know so we can get some sent to you from Aero Precision at no cost. Unfortunatley, we do not open every box we receive to ensure they're present, and it's rare they are not included.

I see your order was placed on 22 November, Shipped 23 November and delivered 26 November.

I hope you can see the error was with the manufacturer and not by Arm or Ally.
The products are good for a good price. The process to purchase and pay is extremely painful. I have purchased gun parts from multiple online vendors over the years and decided to try Arm or Ally since they have decent prices. I was asked to verify my address with my ID? I have never had to do this and i have bought hundreds of products online. Needles to say, the products, pricing and shipping is decent and good The checkout process and payment method verification are plain ridiculous. I would not buy products here again unless I absolutely need it, there is other vendors with the same products and much easier checkout process.
Alvaro, You requested a $350 order be shipped to a non-billing address. As we've never done business with you before, we require additional verification for certain situations. We do this to help prevent stolen credit cards from being used on our website. In stopping online-fraud we're able to keep our prices where our customers like them - we think this is worth protecting. Should you come back to give us another try - we think you'll find this process much smoother for repeat customers. Apologies if we failed to satisfy you.
I ordered this as a Toolcraft BCG. I received a silver BCG in a generic plastic bag. It has no logo. I contacted Arm or Ally to confirm it is actually a Toolcraft product with the full warranty, and have yet to receive the courtesy of a return response. Shipping was reasonable.
Our Toolcraft BCG’s do not have factory logos or factory packaging since they are sold as OEM products. Toolcraft is an OEM/Military contractor and they only put their names on their BCG’s at a special request and pricing. Should you have a problem with your BCG, let us know and we will facilitate a warranty with Toolcraft or you can ask them directly. They have a proprietary way of ID’ing their products and you are in good hands as we only sell genuine OEM products.
Shipping took way too long. Most likely because the shipping label was damaged. Not sure if it was Arm or Ally or if it was USPS' fault. Probably won't buy from here again.
Order placed Friday 21 December, Shipped 26 December, delivered 7 January. It looks as though it got hung up in the USPS for several days.
I purchased an Aero lower without the forward assist and was sent one WITH the forward assist... very confused but it is not a very big deal and I am too lazy to send it back. At least they sent me an upper.... But I am pretty disappointed overall.
Ben, we're sorry you received the wrong parts. Next time please contact us and we will swap it out for you or send you the upper parts kit.
Arm or Ally is rated 4.91 based on 4,775 reviews