Arm or Ally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arm or Ally
One of packages got stolen
I like arm or ally besides the fact if something is lost or stolen they wont help. Brownell helped me when my package was missing, sent a new one right out after I gave them the proof. Needs better costumer service
Hello, you emailed us on July 15th, stating your package was stolen. We also see you opted out of a signature required at delivery. Once a package is delivered into your mailbox it's your responsibility to protect it. We're sorry this happened but we are not responsible for package theft and do not cover this situation.
Happy with Product however I received shipping number and product was never shipped. Had contact them about the product because 2 weeks had done by and it never arrived. Finally received it 3 weeks after buying it.
Hello, your package did ship on the date specified and we're not sure what happened with UPS. As soon as you brought it to our attention, we did a quick check and shipped you a new one. Sorry for the delay.
I haven't received this shipment yet. So ask me again afteri have a chance to inspect them
Shopping experience was as expected.
Got the brass in a timely manner, but whoever packed it must have bad vision. 35 out of 328 rounds had split necks very obvious even on dirty brass. Will have to think about it if I should need to order again.
Arm or Ally was awesome, fast shipping, good customer service! Although my bolt came to me galled on the faux gas key and "un staked" that wasn't their fault and they put me promptly in contact with Toolcraft and I am awaiting a replacement. Kudos Arm or Ally!!!
communication between the ffl department, my dealer and myself was less than perfect causing a delay in shipment. I'm sure it was because of the virus so I'll just have to wait and see if it's different on the next order.
The order was shipped with no paperwork no invoice no ffl license info caused delay obtaining the product
As advertised
I placed an order 4-27-20 & received a note that my order was on hold because my payment address was different than my shipping address. Once I solved that issue, I got a pre shipment confirmation 5-4-20 as well as a tracking number. On 5-14-20 my order was cancelled and refunded due to the fact that the product was over sold. Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed on not only having my order cancelled but, wasting so much time waiting as well.
Great product terrible shipping time
Hello, we're glad to hear you're happy with your Aero Precision Handguard. Regarding the shipping time:

28 April - Order Placed
29 April - Order Shipped
8 May - Order Delivered

Business days from order to delivery: 7 Days.

At the time you placed your order we were advertising a 7 business day processing time on new orders. We randomly select new orders to ship immediately as a service to some customers, but unfortunately in your case the order was delayed in transit. Chances are it was due to issues surrounding the Corona bug.

In the future, should you require an item in a shorter timeline, we offer overnight and 2 day air service by UPS - both of which we expedite the handling of, and if not delivered in the proper timeline, the shipping charges are refunded.
Cool beans
Good apart from Slow shipping
Hello Paul,

Your order was placed Sunday, 12 April and delivered to you on Friday, 17 April. At the time you placed your order we were openly advertising up to a 7 day delay in order processing due to COVID.

In the future, if you require an item sooner, we offer expedited shipping services such as UPS Next Day and 2 Day Air.
Arm or Ally was great, good price, fast shipping. Did not care for the 556SL as the muzzle did not remain level while shooting. Suspect insufficient openings/area on the top, certainly not as many slots as on other VG6 muzzle brakes.
Good company.
Received a shipping notification quickly after ordering. Package arrived in good shape. Only issue I have is it appear the barrel might have been a factory second. The laser etched logo on the threaded barrel I ordered was way off center. I compared to many online photos including on the Arm or Ally page for the item and it's off by quite a lot.
Hello,
Arm or Ally only sells factory first items. If you are not satisfied with the item received, simply email us and we'll be an advocate for you with the manufacturer of the item. All of the products we sell are covered by their manufacturers warranty and we have excellent relationships with them to ensure you're taken care of if something is incorrect.
After seeing all the great reviews I ordered 3,000 cleaned 9mm cases. I don't know if my order was a fluke or what but my order had way too many unusable cases. Cases with a step inside and crimped primers and many oddball headstamps. I sent them an email and got no answer so I won't be ordering again. I'll stay with Everglades in the future for much cleaner brass that I can use for about the same price.
We responded to you on 8 Mar, less than 18 hours of your initial email, without response. Please check your spam / junk folder perhaps? It stated:

Thank you for your feedback. Our brass is sourced from all indoor ranges, however it's nearly impossible to gauge what types of ammo they will have in the mix. We magnetically screen and pull out any visibly damaged during handling but it's virtually impossible to locate and remove the crimped or stepped cases at the price point we offer. For a 3000 piece order, how many unusable cases did you receive?
Not happy with your shipping, had to jump through to many hoops to get my order shipped.
I did not like how a signature was required for delivery. The post office didn’t leave a notice and I wasn’t home, so it was a full two weeks before my received the item AFTER it had been delivered
Hi Sam, we're sorry to see the USPS didn't leave a notice informing you the availability of your package. Some orders require signature based on the order value of the order. In some cases, you can opt out of signature required in the checkout. Simply look for the signature required section, and uncheck the box.
Arm or Ally is rated 4.91 based on 4,837 reviews