Ashland Leather Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashland Leather
Read Ashland Leather Reviews

About Ashland Leather:

Handcrafted leather goods from the finest leather in the world. 100% made in Chicago.

phil@ashlandleather.com

Ashland Leather 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Justin Di Nisio
Ashland Leather 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Elizabeth kimminau
Love the orange leather watch band I purchased! Also, appreciate the personalized service!
Flat out amazing customer service.
The best leather company out there! The Fat Herbie is a must if you prefer to carry in the back pocket. I've been using it daily for a month now and its already aging beautifully. You can't go wrong with any product from Ashland Leather!
Ashland Leather 5 star review on 21st January 2021 Ashland Leather 5 star review on 21st January 2021
I still have not received my order, after almost two weeks!!
Philip gura
Great wallet, love the YouTube channel - it's so relaxing.
Fast shipping. Excellent quality. The card pockets fit my cards like a glove. There is no concern about them coming out of the card pockets. I will be looking to Ashland Leather in the future for gift ideas.
Awesome wallet! The quality and craftsmanship is extremely high. The money clip design allows me to store and retrieve cash easily and I love how the outside pockets give you quick access to your most used cards.
nice product, quick delivery.
Leather is spectacular. Great craftsmanship. I've enjoyed my wallet for years and my wife loves her card holder. Would buy more in future!
[TLDR: Materials + Craft = A truly lovely product] Ashland uses wonderfully selected Horween leather and combines that with skilled construction. In this case, it was the cxl brown leather and there isn't a single stich off. It fits like a dream, thick and soft. Very curious and excited to see how this belt ages. If you've never treated your self to a buy-it-for life belt and you're thinking about it, I strongly suggest you consider Ashland.
I was very happy to have recently received my first purchase from Ashland Leather which was a black Shell
Cordovan Bugs Moran . The wallet was beautiful and obviously very well made. I would certainly recommend!
Very happy with my order. I love the money clip! I have ordered several leather items and everyone is top quality. Hats off to Ashland Leather!
I really wanted to give a 5 star review, being it’s a $250 wallet I wanted my fiancé to have the very best and even though the stamping looks great and the leather its self too I open the back slot where you hold the cash and there is a big marking....I’m not sure if it’s suppose to look like that, doesn’t seem right to me though and it’s only on the one side. I sure hope my fiancé will still enjoy this wallet. However the owner has wonderful customer service and stands behind is products so if my fiancé don’t love the wallet he will make it right! That says a lot.
Ashland Leather 4 star review on 20th January 2021
Hi Hope! If for any reason your husband doesn't love the wallet just let me know and we can swap it out. My goal is to get them a wallet that they love and will last a lifetime. I'd be curious to see what marking you are seeing -- it might be the Horween shell cordovan ink stamp which most people often want in their wallets.
Best quality leather and workmanship! Wallets are great and I really love the catch all I purchased awhile back! They make great gifts also! I actually keep a new boxed wallet just in case I need a quick unexpected gift for someone!
Very much obliged after washing hands disinfected the package then opened it. I was blasted away seriously!!! The care dedication and time spent to make this is the best!!! Million thanks also for the color 8 shell key fob. God bless take care and stay safe always. 😇🙏
Ashland puts incredible care into everything they make. I can’t recommend them enough.
Impressive craftsmanship, genuine quality and quick shipping.
I'm so glad that I found Ashland Leather. It's great to find and support independently owned artisan crafts...particularly, when they are local to you. The craftsmanship of the wallets I purchased are excellent. It's even cooler to know that Ashland sources their leather from the Horween leather factory, which has its own rich history. I was able to pick up my merchandise directly from Ashland and meet some of the team. Very friendly, customer focused people. I enjoyed my wallet so much that I placed an additional order for a watch band and card case. I'm looking forward to receiving those as well.
Unfortunately the item did not arrive, but this was expected using UPS. Tracking originally showed a delivery date of Jan 18, but for the last four days “in transit” in a location one hour away.
While not a direct review of Ashland, it is part of the experience. For 40.00 shipping, DHL could have it delivered in two day’s whether it is NY or Hong Kong.
Great products from skilled craftsman.
Ashland Leather is rated 4.95 based on 619 reviews