Ashland Leather Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashland Leather
Read Ashland Leather Reviews

About Ashland Leather:

Handcrafted leather goods from the finest leather in the world. 100% made in Chicago.

phil@ashlandleather.com

Tell us how Ashland Leather made you happy
got a key vault in garnet shell cordovan, excellent quality and excellent communication with the company. good people to do business with.
Awesome work and phenomenal wallets. I am a forever fan and customer.
Replaced my COACH glad I did better quality and detail with Ashland.
Brilliant!
Awsome craftsminship beautiful wallet thank you.
The Bugs Moran wallet I received is without a doubt the finest one I've ever owned. I was "broken in" right out of the box and both the leather and the craftsmanship was of the highest quality.
Very nice wallet! Color 8 cordovan is gorgeous, but I can't find any imperfections!
Thank you!
I'll find other things from your collection or cordovan that I will buy. Tom
Excellent quality and fine craftsmanship. Had a custom order made and fully satisfied.
Quality And color of Frank the Enforcer in amaretto shell cordovan is fantastic.
Thanks, again, guys!
thank you guys for customizing my wallet, definitely impressed with the quality and craftsmanship.
Phil helped me very kindly and made sure that every detail was covered.
i get a lot of complements on the design of my Fat Herbie.
Love the wallet, I’ll be a return customer. Love that it’s made in Chicago, too. Thanks Phil-
I know it says tumbled effect but there is definitely a scuff mark, otherwise very nice
Best wallet ever!! I waited awhile before I wrote a review so I could really break it in. Let me tell you this leather is the best, fantastic craftsmanship. You need this if you like top shelf...
I received my 100% cordovan #8 wallet earlier this week. It was a 'second' with small blemishes, but I honestly couldn't see any! It's beautiful, well crafted, and the leather quality is like no other! I put it right to use, switching it with another Ashland wallet that I'll probably pass along to my son. Thanks again for making such high quality leather goods!
JB
Phil, I really enjoy your products. I just purchase my 2nd Fat Herbbie. I will say have 2 different ones, I really appreciate the shell cordovan. It was my first Ashland Leather purchase. That being said, the quality of all your products is great. I promote your products to all my friends.

I sure would like to see a shell cordovan money clip from you guys. I'm sure you've talked about it. I will keep looking for it

Thanks again.
Fantastic leathers, great designs, and expert execution!
I have always kept my wallet in my back pocket, but recently I lost 100 pounds and it became uncomfortable. I came across your YouTube channel about a year ago after it showing up while I was looking for reviews of heritage boots (thanks YouTube algorithm). I saw your video on the one-shot card case and decided to try it out since it was only $25. I never keep cash on me, and only need my license and a few cards. It has been perfect. If I decide that I want something different I might try out the Bugs Moran in the future.
Bought a Johnny the Fox, No 4 shell with moc interior and I am absolutely impressed by the quality construction, precise stitching and wonderful smell and color of the leather. It's an item of beauty that reeks of quality and class. Having gone through several wallets during my lifetime, this Ashland wallet is by far the best that I've owned.
I've also been impressed with the level of communication given by Phil and Matt. Very patient and responsive. First class all the way.
I'm now eyeing a Fat Herbie...

David
Great quality, service, and craftsmanship.
It is a very well made wallet. I really like it. It is great that it is made in the USA since hardly anything is anymore!
Ashland Leather is rated 4.94 based on 234 reviews