Ashland Leather Reviews

Ashland Leather 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Donald M.
James F.
More Photos & Videos
Ashland Leather has excellent products and service to match. I have three wallets and am very pleased. I have received excellent service before and after the sale. The service after the sale has been unneeded because the products have been so good, but it is still nice to have quick and courteous follow up, from super pros.

Dan Johnston
Dallas, Texas
You guys rock! You know I'm a fan.
Beautiful wallet came quickly and was packed in a nice cotton bag in a box. Lovely followup from Phil.
The belt that I got was amazing, the leather was great and the smell and feel was perfect. Very satisfied, would absolutely recommend.
Great product- well made
Finest wallet I have owned in years
Belt is awesome. Fits great, looks great and on top of that fast shipping. I have a couple of Ashland items and all are top notch.
A great company with the best materials and craftsmanship.
The staff are all kind and warm, which makes the product even more attractive.
All are great products. Personally, I like #8 color products.
The quality is good but the price is reasonable.
I am very happy to meet Ashland Leather.
Really enjoy the products and customer experience of Ashland Leather. Those in the know on their specific leather materials will really appreciate their products and customer service. Love the nice touches like the wax seal on the packaging and the personalized thank you notes.
Hello Phil ! The item was excellent as I expected and quick delivery without fee. Thank you very much!
I came to Ashland Leather indirectly when I bought a comb that came with a sheath made by them. I had known their name for a while, but I use to think that the wallet I was interested in (the Fat Herbie) would be too big. I nonetheless bought one after feeling the quality of the comb sheath, and to make sure I had what I wanted, I went for a custom-made wallet; Cordovan leather in two different colors and hand-stitched, the whole nine yards.

What I received was more than just an expertly handcrafted wallet: it’s an item I can’t stop looking at, and one of the few things I own that I know I will keep forever, no matter what. It also reinvents an object that has been around for ages, something I appreciate very much. It’s that perfect. Although the size might put you off, I can say it feels smaller than it looks in pictures, mostly because the clever card compartments layout make the Fat Herbie thin enough to comfortably fit in your front pocket (that’s where I keep my wallet so it was important to me). I have had nothing but compliments whenever I have brought my wallet out ever since I have received it. I since bought another wallet as a gift for my brother, and am thinking of offering one to my girlfriend too. As if the quality was not enough, the customer service went above and beyond what I expected. Overall one the best purchase I made in a very, very long time.
It was really nice purchase for me ! I like the design Itself and the material of shell cordovan. I feel it suits business as well.
Appreciate that Ashland Leather creates high quality product.
Very well built wallet. Love the look and feel.
Ashland leather is second to one in customer service and quality of product produced.

Phil and Matt are super helpful and always respond quickly to any questions I have.

They are also very willing to accommodate custom leather good, whether it be a special wallet makeup or watch strap.

Best Customer service in the leather goods game. If you want the highest quality leather and most accommodating staff, look no further than Ashland Leather!
Always get the best of quality and unmatched customer service!
An amazing group of individuals who make amazing wallets. Not only did I purchased my first Shell Cordovan wallet (which still has unmatched quality) from them but I’ve also learned a lot about different leathers in general. The different properties and characteristics that makes each one unique. Ashland has increased my knowledge as a consumer which allowed me to make better choices when buying leather goods and for that I am a grateful customer. Just check out their YouTube channel and watch the tours of The Horween Factory, the video where Phil covers each Shell in HD video, or where he interviews different experts on their experience making leather goods (he even interviewed a Chemist to discuss the science behind leather). My point is you can’t go wrong with Ashland. Buy a wallet and see for yourself. Cheers!
I had been carrying a tri-fold wallet that was too thick and not wearing well. I got the “Johnny The Fox” in Horween Chromexcel and LOVE IT! Great size to slip in my pocket and it holds the same number of cards comfortably.

T Wilder
The belt is amazing and being able to easily contact the folks at Ashland and get something custom done at a fair price is what keeps bringing me back to Ashland each and every time. The materials and craftsmanship is top notch!
In short, Ashland Leather offers a variety of durable, understated, premium, every day leather items that will last a lifetime. You get what you pay for and it shows!

Backed by a wonderful customer service, and even going so far as to take custom orders- to an extent- is that cherry on top that further sweetens the deal.

I've bought a couple of items and I can attest to the quality. I do want to make a list of improvements though.

-Take more "candid" photos of the watch straps. The bright studio light hides the depth and color of the shell cordovan straps. Put them outside or somewhere with natural light.

-State the thickness and the 2mm taper for each strap. It's those details that can make or break a strap for some.

-Have more pictures of the underside of the watch straps.
Recently purchased a Fat Herbie and a belt in English Tan Dublin. Absolutely love the leather and the craftsmanship of both items is super!
Ashland Leather is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews