askderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend askderm
Read askderm Reviews

About askderm:

askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy
Always pleased with the service, prices and products from Askderm. Highly recommend!
Wonderful service! Terrific prices! I was kept informed of shipping and delivery! I would highly recommend this company if you want top shelf service! Their sales are amazing
My item came as expected with daily updates. I am a long time customer and have always been very satisfied with the service.
Been using these products for decades annoyed I can’t get my favorite Avene Products anymore
your definitely not 2-3 day shipping....
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately you purchased just as Hurricane Dorien was headed our direction (as we are in the Charleston, SC area) - every shipping service was halted last week prepping, enduring and then finally re-opening. It does look as though your package is out for delivery today and we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding!
Responsive customer service and top quality products. Zero complaints.
The service is always very good and if there has ever been a problem (which only happened once) they were vey quick to respond and resolve the issue.
Your service is just amazing. I received an email just 13 minutes after my order was placed informing me that it was shipped! Thanks a million!
Have purchased products from askderm for several years. It’s easy to order and service is outstanding!
The fact that I was able to get my order within a reasonable time; since my order was taken in the afternoon and not in the morning when I first called. I was pleased.
Excellent service, fast delivery!
Always great!
Always receive my order promptly and in perfect condition. Very pleased with the excellent service!
Very easy and fast shipping!
Ordering process very easy and received my product in a timely manner as promised. Very happy with ask derm
9-16-2019 I previously responded that I had a problem with an askderm order in which I did not receive what I thought I had ordered. Naturally, I was not happy with that situation. I subsequently exchanged a few e mails with askderm customer service about my concerns. Ultimately, I was unexpectedly surprised (pleasantly so) with how Kelly at askderm customer resolved the situation. Askderm includes the following statements on the order form included with each shipment - “Your feedback is important to us.” “If you’re not satisfied, let us make it right. ———— we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.” From my experience, I would say these are not just words to these folks. They actually mean it. I am impressed, ------------------- Previous rating comments: (edited) To say that I am dissatisfied not only with the process of ordering but also with what has been sent verses what I expected, would fall far short of describing my disappointment with what has happened. I do not wish to go into extensive detail here. Without too much wording, just let me state I thought I was ordering 16 oz size of DML lotion for $13 dollars per bottle. ------------ In the process of finalizing the order something appears to have changed along the way. The finalization and one subsequent shipping conformation for my order now contained a different image of what appeared to be an 8 oz bottle with a more conventional cap. ---------. The order documentation merely said Quantity 3 with no written information anywhere to indicate what size was ordered, or what size would actually be shipped? Arrival of the shipment --- confirmed my suspicion that there was a problem. --------------. It was obvious that I had received half the quantity I thought I had ordered. No, I was not happy! -------------- ------------ Roger O’Mahen Las Cruces, NM
I had an order I placed with askderm that went awry due to a typo of one number in my address. However, askderm’s Customer Service stayed with me and assured my package was redelivered successfully. They are very professional and have great customer service! It’s also fun getting product from them as they always include samples to try. You may even find a new favorite. I’m a happy 😊 customer.
Very fast shipping great price's and the free face mask feels amazing!
Easy to order and fast delivery
Easy & quick order processing - great selection of products!
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 503 reviews