askderm Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend askderm

About askderm: askderm launched in 2004 with a simple mission to provide customers with access to best in class Dermatologist and Spa-quality skin care products at competitive prices. We had a simple belief that carefully selected products by an expert staff would lead to happy customers with skin that feels healthy and looks beautiful.

Tell us how askderm made you happy

"You allowed me to order and pay for a product you did not have in stock. It was a waste of time."
"I have not received my order yet."
"It was only a partial shipment of my order even though I was charged the full amount. They need to let the customer know if the full order is not in stock and charge the credit card accordingly. At this point I don't know if and when the balance of the order will be shipped."
"As always, products were shipped on a timely basis and came with little gifts!"
"Customer service has been super outstanding. I place my order and received it two days later!"
"Just the beginning of scar healing. Will take time"
"Fast shipping and delivery. Well designed website. Overall a very nice shopping experience."
"Amazing glyderm products,quick delivery ...have been using these products for a while...even sebd them to my family overseas...Thank you Askderm"
"My experience with Ask Derm was very good. Courtney as always was very pleasant and is always helpful. She is more than willing to answer any questions that I might have. She is a valuable asset to your company!!"
"Fast delivery with fun samples, and good prices."
"Wish when you were out of a product you would give us the sale and ship the product when you get it."
"Service and shipping is excellent"
"It went like clockwork! Thanks for the free gifts!"
"Great service, with shipping info. And follow up."
"Love the service and fast shipment as well as the prices"
"I was so happy to find a place to order the cream I needed at a great price and no shipping fees. Also, 2-3 day delivery. My package arrived exactly as they promised. Immediately after I placed my order, I received a personal email from the vice president checking to make sure all had gone smoothly with my order. Excellent customer service!"
askderm is rated 4.70 based on 487 reviews