Avalanche Ranch Reviews

Anony****
Anony****
Mary M****
Thomas Bei****
I was very pleased with the 2 sconces. We made a small custom modification which I really liked. Looks great on our wall. Good people to work with.
Exactly what we ordered. Great quality- easy to install- would do more if I needed them!
Beautiful, high quality light fixture! It's unique and looks great in our mountain home. Great purchase!
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 6th May 2022
We've purchased three lamps from Avalanche Ranch over the past few years for a mountain cabin we have near Big Bear Lake, CA. The purchasing experience was easy (I ordered online), the customer service was excellent and most importantly, the lamp quality is great. The color and style fit in perfectly in our cabin. I would highly recommend Avalance Ranch.
You made all of my light fixtures for my new home, both inside and outside. I get many compliments and have recommended your company to friends that are interested in rustic and arts and crafts fixtures.
As i was installing my light I broke a glass lamp bowl and had to order a new one. Then I had trouble screwing in a light bulb and had to get help from Avalanche Ranch again. Both times they were helpful, quick to respond and showed they care about customer service. And the light fixture is beautiful.
Loved the fixture,perfect for our rustic cabin in WY!
Beautiful, quality lighting!
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Beautiful, Unique, and exceptional customer service and quality! Love our new rustic Chandelier!
The lighting we bought is perfect for our new lakewoods home! Top quality!
Good people and solid product. That’s all I was looking for.
Beautifully crafted products! Superb service! Thank you!
chandalier and pendants are enjoyed by all in my fishing lodge.
We love our Avalanche Ranch pendant light. It provides a nice cabin feel over our informal kitchen dining table. Easy to install and looks great.
Excellent quality and style. Thanks
Staff very helpful with pickup arrangements.
i have bought 5 lighting products from Avalanche Ranch and each transaction was smooth and efficient. I absolutely love all 5 light fixtures
Beautiful product, they also have good packaging and installation instructions.
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 6th May 2022
The whole group was great to work with. When I ordered they were right on time. Every fixture was perfect with no problems. These fixtures fine art and the store bought lighting can’t hold a candle to these. The quality is superb!!!
Unique locally hand-made sconces we have purchased for our last 3 homes. They have a variety of designs to choose from and are very well made. Customer service is excellent! Love Avalanche Ranch lighting!
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.87 based on 483 reviews