Avalanche Ranch Reviews

Kathleen Stover
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Kathleen Stover
Robert Swier
High quality products and excellent customer service! Very pleased!
great products - excellent service- highly recommended
Great service and a beautiful product!
Great service . My items were shipped promptly by mail to Canada. Love my sconces. Great quality. Can’t wait to see them up in my new home. I would recommend Avalanche Ranch and I would shop there again.
Absolutely love the light fixture. Thinking about what else I can replace with Avalanche Ranch lighting.
Howdy. The item arrived in good shape and timely. HOWEVER-- the piece is not the correct replacement for my wall light unit. Can you help to replace with correct part. Regards Larry Humberg
Great quality product
Light was as described and very nice. It adds a taste of the outdoors to our kitchen.
Great courteous, friendly, service.
This is my 6th AR purchase. I love everything I have purchased Well worth the wait.
This company is top notch In doing my remodel, I irederdvthe wrong length chandelier. A week later, I contacted them and changed to a flush mount. Even though they had already started my original order, they made the adjustment for me and started my new one. I was so grateful!! My chandelier came and is gorgeous. I know it will look perfect when my house is complete and is eventually in its intended location
Very helpful customer service.
We loved the light. We were replacing one that fell in the earthquake and it is a perfect match! thank you
We had purchased two light fixtures a couple years ago for the upstairs of our Montana Condo and were so happy with them that we purchased 5 more fixtures for the rest of the place. Every thing was shipped and packaged very well and the install was simple and quick. Really like the rustic look it gives our condo. Would highly recommend Avalanche Ranch products.
Although my beautiful floor lamp was larger than I expected it to be it's a treasure I will keep forever. The people at Avalanche Ranch are so kind and helpful. Thank you ever so much my Moose lamp!
Wonderful experience
Absolutely love my chandelier and lights I purchased for our new home! Great customer service
Love both items!
Received a beautiful vanity light for our spare bath. Well packed and easy install. The only criticism I have is that it took well over a month to receive. Would use Avalanche Ranch again if not in a big hurry.
I was super impressed with Avalanche Ranch and the beautiful light I received from them. I called them to clarify some questions I had. Sarah helped me with a smile...I could "hear it" thru the phone. She was extremely helpful with the product information and getting me a discount. I wish there were some assembly instructions, but then again, Sarah helped with that. A bit expensive, but worth it. The light is very well built and beautiful. Thanks.
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.86 based on 391 reviews