Avalanche Ranch Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Avalanche Ranch

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Love my Rustic Lamps ♥️"
"Fixtures are exactly what I wanted!"
"very pleased! The custom lighting was just what we were looking for."
"I love your products. Very high quality and great coustomer service."
"We couldn't be happier with our purchase. The quality is fantastic."
"The service when I contacted them was very good. The only issue was that my first order came incomplete, the glass shades were missing from the box. When I addressed this with customer service they were great and sent the missing shades immediately."
"Only thing wrong was it kept setting off the breaker x 3. We figured out one of the tabs was bent the wrong way."
"Avalance Ranch has always had the unique, qualtiy fixture I was looking for at a reasonable price."
"Fits in very well with our outdoor theme in the family room"
"I love the ceiling fixture. I tried to contact your customer service about a missing part the lite does not lay flat to the ceiling like the other ones that I purchased at a store here in Maine. Customer service told me everything was sent. This is the reason I gave it 3 stars."
"We have been using our Avalanche Ranch lights for a year now and they are beautiful and have held up very well. Thank you for making high-quality products!"
"We still do not have the lamp we ordered on 11/25/2018 and no update as to when it will be shipped."
"The screw will not unscrew so I can put in the batteries. Please advise me how to ship this back to you to fix or replace. I am very disappointed!"
Hi Constance
Our lights don't have batteries. So maybe you are thinking of a different company? I am here to help if need be. curt@avalanche-ranch.com
"We are extremely proud of our lights, a lot of people have asked where they were purchased. Hope this has gotten you more business."
"Well made, very good looking, beautiful piece of lighting."
"We like the selection of products and the customer service has always been top notch."
",Loved the lights I ordered. Worked out perfectly for our small bathroom vanity. Can't wait for my next project.!"
"We are absolutely in love with this lighting...We furnished our front porch and bar area with this decor...Top Quality for the price...Everyone who sees the lights loves them..Topic of conversation around our bar...I would definitely recommend these lights..Best I have seen for price."
"Actually, quite disappointed with the 3 lights that hang over the counter. The lamp shades were not what was shown in the picture. Made it smaller than it showed, the shades where the ones that flared out. Would have bought the four if I had seen how small this was"
"Fabulous service and outstanding products. We will always be a repeat customer!"
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 319 reviews