Barclays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barclays

Tell us how Barclays made you happy
Can’t manage to pay invoices you change the procedure again removed my suppliers accounts and trying to pay as someone new no good this is the worse you online banking has been
My son has a bank account with Barclays Bank, and his bank account has a scanning facility, and my bank does not, so to make things easier and quicker, my mum instead of sending a cheque in my name, she writes it in my son's name, he then scans the cheque, my mum sent a cheque last week, so I could buy my Christmas present from her, and my son can get his hair cut, and I could get my hair dyed and cut for Christmas, my son scanned the cheque last week, and the cheque was for two hundred pounds, but only one hundred pounds went into my son's bank account, and we are still waiting for the other one hundred pounds, and because of this I can not buy my Christmas present or book a hair appointment to have everything done and I can now only have my hair dyed and not washed cut and blow-dried, and this is going to stress my mum, which means she might end up in hospital again, as the slightest thing can stress her out
pick up address: 95 Eastcote Lane South, HA2 8RN. Phone number: 07885361747 My name is Roshni Rupalia!! YOU OWE ME MONEY!! call me on the above number to give me my refund. My creditcard was stolen. I know it was my brother, but I am not responsible for him
This bank are criminals. They just stole the entire contents of my account “because I hadn’t used the account in 3 years”. Uh, I’ve been stranded in Asia because of Covid. They say it will take 12 weeks to “recover the funds”. Run from this bank - your savings are not secure.
Barclays barkingside is worst, more shut than open, short notice when shut, rude staff at times unsympathetic to your needs, never got face face counter open when they have run few hrs, what way run business for themselves, no care customer keeping them afloat, in today's climate should do more keep yr customers not send them elsewhere plenty choice. All they know online banking not what all customers want.
Barclays Bank have to be the worst bank I have ever dealt with. The service on the call centre is absolutely shocking and disgraceful! This is regarding a complaint over interest, in which I have misinformed in terms of an agreement. This is totally unacceptable, and I will definitely want to take this to the FCA and furthermore the FOS. The people who I have spoken to regards to the call centre just do not have a clue, one girl admitted what she is not trained!!! So why be on the phones!!!! All they do is waste time and avoid the questions that you ask. I really want all calls listened to because the level of service is shocking. I definitely want to balance transfer my money out and never ever touch this bank ever again!!!!
Made all payments on time...father passed...made a 2500.00 payment...they lowered my limit....called to find out why...regardless that I've always paid..I hate their customer service...and their lack of empathy. No reason for treating me like this
This is not a bank but bunch of mobsters with customer service from hell. I try to solve my problems with credit card and during conversation I say to myself Jesus Christ then woman from Barclays ask me to repeat what I said, so I repeat and she told me that this is bank and we talking about money so she don't wish to hear that again. I ask for someone else and she disconnect me. Then after my complain I receive phonecall from manager and he told me that was my foult and what I said it's blasphemy... I can't stop laughing for next three hour's. Their brain's if they have any are completely washed.
Absolutely appalling system to try to get a mortgage settlement figure passed to at least four different people, the chat system understands what I want less than most of the outsourced staff do , have given up ! I think I will just stop paying and let someone contact me!
Useless bank.staff lazy incompetant .poor service .poor in every way.
Possibly the worst online banking system I've ever come across. You'll waste hours of your life if you bank with them.
I've spent the weekend attempting to make an online payment to a new recipient using three different devices and two different browsers. Each attempt has failed at the last hurdle and now I'm not even able to log in. It seems that I have to wait until Monday to get help on the phone as I'm not in a position to load the help App as I don't have an Apple device. Grrrrrrrr.....
Such a rude womanought not to be in customer facing role.
Takes an immeasurable amount of time to get to speak with someone. Not remotely interested in keeping customers, I have had to redirect my salary due to not being able to access my money. On line no longer recognisies me, app is the same. I am told a new card is in the post that was 8 days ago. Don't wish to waste my time with incompetence.
I have been held up abroad due to the pandemic, lockdown in the country I’m in and health issues. For over 2 weeks my debit card has been blocked by Barclays for suspected fraud ( not the case). The chat is a useless bot then a useless and rude customer service officer. Everything seems to be outsourced to India and the service is absolutely appalling. Like beyond insulting and with zero respect for customers and their dignity. In the past 17 years I have been with Barclays I never encountered such poor service as now. They do not give their name when asked and one customer service officer actually gave a name that was clearly dishonest. Is it legal or professional for a financial institution to have customer service who openly lie? I have tried to contact Barclays over 2 weeks to lift the block on my card ( easily done as it has been dealt with swiftly before). Chat is rude and useless, email complaints started to get a response but then repeatedly ignored. Almost every number I’m given does not work, I have called internationally repeatedly but am cut off after long holds or sent to another department and cut off. To wait for 30 minutes paying international rates then get cut off is beyond abominable. I have sent my medical health evidence to the specialist complaints email contact and need to see a doctor. I have not got access to my money whilst abroad in a country in lockdown and need medical assistance. I cannot contact Barclays and have repeatedly tried. Not only is this disgusting customer service and unethical, it is actually dangerous and puts people at risk. I have contacted the ombudsman now as desperate. I definitely will leave Barclays ASAP.
I have used Barclays as my main account for over three years. I never had a problem with them and could access any information I needed through the app. I also have a Barclaycard and no issues so far. I am very happy with this bank , moreover, the app is easy to use and modern. This is much appreciated when you need some information as soon as possible I was also able to set up an account for my mother during quarantine and the online process was super easy! I really appreciate this 😊
Probably the worst customer service I have ever seen, got card 4 months ago not been able to activate or use it, 4 months on hold, nobody ever picks up the phone, I just want it removed from my credit ,pos!
I’ve been on hold to cancel my credit card for 5 1/2 hours still on hold.
Always happy to help and the barclays app is easy to use
Barclays is rated 1.43 based on 462 reviews