Bare Cremation Reviews

Tracey
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
Bare Cremation has created a very simple process from start to finish. They took care of everything in a very professional manner keeping me informed throughout the entire process. I could not recommend Bare Cremation more highly.
Thank you for taking the stress out of the most difficult time we’ve ever faced. Your staff are caring and supportive.
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 1st December 2021
i tried to send my dead grandfathers body over via email to get cremated and he came back alive? they brought him back from the dead? -5/10, do NOT send your dead grnadfather via email to this place. total SCAM.
Excellent care and services. Made an emotional time so much easier. Thank you.
From our 1st phone call to the delivery of my husbands ashes everyone was extremely caring and comforting. Everything was done for me. I would highly recommend this company.
Bare offer a very caring and compassionate service. They made the entire process simple at a reasonable price.
We found Bare Cremation excellent. Efficient, kept us uptodate, easily contactable, compassionate in this difficult time. Totally recomend and will be using again.
Bare was outstanding throughout the entire process. Amanda's care, compassion, and empathy were exceptional and sorely needed during such a difficult time. The mind struggles to process when you are trying to cope with the loss of a loved one. However, Amanda led me through each step, a faultless service. Thank you for everything.
We, The Williams family appreciate how Bare Funerals looked after Graham's care and cremation. We appreciate the thoughtful way your staff helped us in that process. thankyou to all of your staff, Regards Hilda Williams
Previously unknown to me, I can highly recommend this new way of delivering end of life services. Bare Cremation helped make a difficult time a bit easier. I had confidence from that first call that our loved one would be in good hands and that everything would be handled respectfully and professionally. Their service is professional, highly respectful and the consultant is with you every step of the way. Jason was compassionate and empathetic and kept us informed along the process.
I found Bare to be very professional, respectful of your loved one and compassionate. They handled everything for me and were able to explain the whole process to me and did all the paperwork. They are easy to contact and always get back to you regarding any questions that you may have. I would recommend them to anyone!
Bare Cremation offered an efficient, hassle-free, no-fuss service. The cremation coordinators were compassionate but not overly sentimental. The price was right and the process tailored to our needs. The body of our beloved deceased was picked up from the age care facility very quickly after a phone call to Bare Cremation at three in the morning. They notified the appropriate authorities and organised the death certificate. We had a choice of our loved one’s remains being deposited into an eco-container or an urn according to our taste and the choice of having the container delivered or collected. We chose to collect. One of the staff went the extra mile and brought the release papers to be signed to the car on learning that I was using crutches after a recent operation. Their advice re the scattering of the ashes was very informative. What more can one ask for?
Bare were amazing!! Friendly,supportive and professional services at very reasonable rates. No hesitation in highly recommending Bare.
My husband was in palliative care at home when he took his last breath. When you were contacted immediate help was given. My husband was treated excellent by the two who took him away. Then you made sure we were not suffering to much by always phoning us..Wonderful kindness through a heartbreaking time. Then his ashes arrived so quickly. We have decided to interr his ashes at our RSL in the Garden of Rememberance. I thank you for being there when I was desperately broken hearted..
I used Bare Cremation for my Dad , it was paid in advance and because of Covid i wasnt able to be there at the end.... but it was quick and easy and his ashes were sent to me after a short time.....and now I can take him and we can celebrate his life with family and friends... I found this such a great idea that I have started a payment plan for myself so my family dosen't have the burden of paying when my time comes.. I fail to see the sense in paying thousands of $$ ..
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 20th November 2021
The moment l called bare was comfortable and very professional Jason was so supportive to me and under the circumstances bare very professional every step of the way thank you for being there reba
Bare was recommended to me when my husband was dying. I contacted Bare for information and there was no pushy sales pitch. On the day of my husband's death, the arrangements were handled professionally without any fuss. I found the service from Bare to be exceptionally good throughout.
My Dad died suddenly 9wks ago & his wish was to be creamated & taken home to NZ. Bare were recommended highly to me so I gave them a call. They organized everything which was a great help to me. After Dads creamation a lady brought him home to me & stayed an hour, she wanted to hear all about my Dad & his life. They organized his travel document & Death Certificate & even sent a card. Eight weeks later they contacted me to see how I'm doing. I really cannot Express what a fantastic & caring company Bare Creamation's are. I brought several urns so I could share him with family. It was no problem for them to put Dads ashes in each one. Thank you Bare for making the hardest moment in my life alot easier for me.
Just waiting for your reply!?
We cannot recommend highly enough this affordable service. The Brisbane staff arranged transfer from Toowoomba to Brisbane and from start to finish treated our family with absolute respect and kindness at this difficult time, guiding us through each step of the process. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 779 reviews