Bare Reviews

Bare 5 star review on 13th July 2023
Donna
Bare 5 star review on 13th July 2023
Donna
The customer service experience I had with Bare Cremation was quite simply second to none, that is, brilliant. The clarity of the discussions initially, the ability to totally take on a job and do it virtually without me having to lift a finger and without me having to worry about anything, the completion of the service before I had to pay one single cent, the value for money and the caring nature of the staff, it was all brilliant. I congratulate them whole-heartedly. I only wish they were in a line of business which I had a need for more often!
What a wonderful service from start to finish. All the staff we dealt with were caring and respectful and provided great communication throughout the process. Very easy at such a hard time. Would highly recommend.
The whole process with Bare was seamless. Gia handled everything perfectly, including our miscommunication of venues, once realised she had it sorted within minutes. Klara was recommended as a good match for celebrants, and I would agree with her choice. Isaac also brought mums ashes back and transferred them into our special urn and jewellery for our kids as well. Can not fault the whole service provided by Gia or Bare.
I want to thank all the people at Bare, especially Bronwyn and Amanda, for taking care of everything when my husband passed away while I was overseas. They kept me informed all the time.
thank you one and all, you have made a very hard time so much easier. From the moment you received my phone call you stepped in and took over in a very professional way, I had nothing to worry about,I was notified every step of the way about how things worked and what would happen. .so a big thank you to all at Bare Funerals for your kindness, from myself and my family. I have no hesitation in recommending you to any one. Tim Johnstone
Professional organisation and caring Team who attended to our needs by providing the support, guidence and experience in arranging the cremation from end to end.
Kind compassionate professional
I wasn't sure what to do when my partner died. I knew he wanted to be cremated, but that was all I knew. Bare made it so easy. There were many choices I could make and Bare were with me all the way. They called me regularly to see how I was going and update me to what was going on there. They also saved me money. I would highly recommend Bare to anyone and everyone who he going through a death in the family. Thank you Bare.
Fantastic service from first contact. Excellent communication and very affordable. I have used Bare twice and I'm extremely grateful. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!
Superb service at a very confronting time in my life. Respectful, courteous, discrete, and always clear helpful communication. Supportive, responsive to, and sometimes even anticipating, my needs. Professional competence with all paperwork which would have flummoxed me. Speedy 24 hour service when requested. Personal service. No robot phone answering system. No sense of being "processed". No hidden surprises. Bare couldn't have made it easier for me. Delightful caring humans. Huge relief! GREAT PRICE. I've advised my daughter to use Bare when my time comes.
Bare Cremations have been amazing throughout a very difficult time. From start to finish I was grateful for their professional and speedy assistance. Incredibly thankful for their kind and caring emails and phone calls to keep me informed and updated on what was happening and giving me options and suggestions when I couldn't make a decision.
From the first call, we were treated with the greatest respect. The staff were all so kind and every question was dealt with , in a compassionate and prompt manner. Our family request of a simple but elegant cremation was just perfect. We thank all Bare cremation staff. They were exceptional.
Bare is a great company to have helped with my dad’s cremation. They were there every single step of the way, they co-ordinated the whole service and arranged absolutely everything with fine detail. Highly recommend
My only com-plaint was that ashes were sent to an incorrect address. It was sent to 47 Murray st rather than the 65 Murray St it should have been. Everything else was done superbly. I thought the packaging of the ashes was excellent. Thankyou.
Bare have been amazing! We lost both parents in a matter of 8 months and this service made every step easier. We have been offered support and even recieved check in welfare calls. Quick efficient and very well organised, I can't recommend this service highly enough. Thanks to the team at Bare. David and Monique
I used Bare after the sudden passing of my brother in 2022. They were the loveliest, kindest people to deal with during a truly horrible time of my life. I felt comfortable enough to ask any sort of questions without feeling awkward, and I was truly impressed with a follow up phone call I received months after the fact asking how I was going. The personal touches provided with the service of returning my beloved brother to our family were sincere and heartfelt. I couldn't recommend these guys highly enough, a truly wonderful service for such a trying time of your life.
Everybody was so kind, respectful and helpful. Every interaction was handled with care and we felt looked after and heard. Thank you from the entire Lindsay Family
You made this experience less painful.Thank you for looking after our loved one.
The BARE staff were professional and caring and made the whole process easy.
I would like to highly recommend Bare to anyone who has lost a loved one and is requiring a cremation service. The communiction was very respectful, prompt and easy to navigate through. They had all arrangements and paperwork organised so that I didn't have to worry about anything or forget something that may have been important. The delivery to my home of the shshes was very pleasant and the gentleman was well groomed and offered comfort and support. Thank you for all the assistance. Kind Regards Vicki Gayner
The service I received was caring and professional. My father wasn’t religious and had particular plans to celebrate his life. Bare provided regular updates, offered support and was really professional in service delivery. I’d highly recommend them. Thanks to the team for your care and support.
Bare is rated 4.9 based on 1,626 reviews