Bare Reviews

Bare 5 star review on 13th July 2023
Donna
Bare 5 star review on 13th July 2023
Donna
The customer service experience I had with Bare Cremation was quite simply second to none, that is, brilliant. The clarity of the discussions initially, the ability to totally take on a job and do it virtually without me having to lift a finger and without me having to worry about anything, the completion of the service before I had to pay one single cent, the value for money and the caring nature of the staff, it was all brilliant. I congratulate them whole-heartedly. I only wish they were in a line of business which I had a need for more often!
We have now used Bare on 3 occasions. My Mother and Father and my sister in law. On all three occasions, the collection and cremation of our family members went very smoothly and proffesionately. However in my father's case the after cremation service to our family has been discustingly poor. My fathers death certificate was incorrect and we accept this was due to the information provided to Bare. The issue was the form sent to use to complete online. The question around siblings was set too close to the previous question which was irrelevant in dad's case and so was skipped over. That said when my brother Gary and myself made contact with Bare to discuss haveing the death certificate corrected, our many calls to Bare were never returned as promissed. We were promised time and time again that they would return our calls which to this date (04/03/2024)still have not been returned. we were referred by Bare to other contacts within Bare where after some 2 minutes were told we had been on hold too long and to call back again. Message after message was left with no returning calls, promises after promis of someone returnig a call as soon as they were off the phone never eventuated. We became so frustrated and angry on this matter that we had to place this issue in the hands of our lawyer to chase up. This is not an experience we would expect of Bare and I could not refer anyone to Bare.
I found Bare to be very efficient, caring, compassionate. I would highly recommend. Thank you Bare
Bare did everything I needed them to do at a time when I didn't need complications or difficulties to intrude. I felt listened to and understood, and importantly, at no time was I urged, even subtly, to accept an upgrade to the basic cremation process that I requested. Thankyou Bare for your help at a time when I needed it.
Bare made a difficult time so much easier. I can't thank them enough. Highly recommend.
Professional and excellent service beautiful cremation handling they took care of everything
They were very sympathetic after our families loss Very helpful during our process and even after I would highly recommend the company
They was very professional and helpful
I would like to thank Bare Funerals for the Support and Compassion my family recieved with the recent passing of my husband and father of our two adult children. Georgie, Dee and Craig were with us every step of the way and helped us arrange a beautiful Funeral Service to celebrate the life of Chris. Thank you all very much Di
Bare did just what I wanted (and as my deceased loved one wished), no fuss, minimal cost, though I think they retain the ashes until the fee is paid, which is fair enough. All went well and I would certainly use them again.
I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Bare in the recent loss of our loved one. From the 3 am call to engage their services to the delivery of ashes the service was impeccable. They helped facilitate documentation to the insurance company and kept us informed of all procedures including the day of cremation. Highly recommend them.
Very helpful, and thoughtful, good company.
Very grateful to Michelle Murphy and the team at BARE. My father's tragic death was sudden and very painful and confronting. Michelle and the team made the process simple, straightforward, and it was affordable. They were understanding, sympathetic and empathetic. As a family, we are very grateful to BARE.
Just love Bare, this is the 3rd time my family have used their services, everyone goes above and beyond what you would expect, could not recommend them highly enough
They were lovely to deal with, kept me informed and we adaptable when I asked for my mum's ashes early.
A seamless efficient service. We were guided through every step of the process in an empathic and caring manner. Thank you to all at Bare.
The respect and compassion from all Bare team members who have supported me through the process of organizing my Uncle Leo's passing has been beautiful. Thank you for everything you and your team have done supporting Leo, myself, and Leo's loved ones. xo
Professional service with good support throuhgout
Make your first call to Bare. Not only are they competative or cheaper. Kaitlin and crew were awesome. All it took was one phone call, sign one document. Kaitlin was caring all the way through, kept me up to date with everything and I had access to it through the website. They even checked in from time to time to see if I was OK. I didnt have to worry about anything, just relax and remember and celebrate my wife. You wont regret choosing Bare. Just ring and talk. Resources availble to for just about any need. Thank you Kaitlin and team, you are worth your weight in gold.
Very happy with the experience with Bare, I organised for my father when he got extremley sick. All I had to do was have them called when it was time, then they took care of everything.
Bare was recommended to me by a friend and I was very happy with the outcome. Bare have useful and clear information about things to get ready. When my father died, Bare did everything on time, with kindness and consideration, keeping me informed at each stage of the process.
Bare is rated 4.9 based on 1,579 reviews