Bare Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Read Bare Reviews
The customer service experience I had with Bare Cremation was quite simply second to none, that is, brilliant. The clarity of the discussions initially, the ability to totally take on a job and do it virtually without me having to lift a finger and without me having to worry about anything, the completion of the service before I had to pay one single cent, the value for money and the caring nature of the staff, it was all brilliant. I congratulate them whole-heartedly. I only wish they were in a line of business which I had a need for more often!
Bare did just what I wanted (and as my deceased loved one wished), no fuss, minimal cost, though I think they retain the ashes until the fee is paid, which is fair enough. All went well and I would certainly use them again.
I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Bare in the recent loss of our loved one. From the 3 am call to engage their services to the delivery of ashes the service was impeccable. They helped facilitate documentation to the insurance company and kept us informed of all procedures including the day of cremation. Highly recommend them.
Very helpful, and thoughtful, good company.
Very grateful to Michelle Murphy and the team at BARE. My father's tragic death was sudden and very painful and confronting. Michelle and the team made the process simple, straightforward, and it was affordable. They were understanding, sympathetic and empathetic. As a family, we are very grateful to BARE.
Just love Bare, this is the 3rd time my family have used their services, everyone goes above and beyond what you would expect, could not recommend them highly enough
They were lovely to deal with, kept me informed and we adaptable when I asked for my mum's ashes early.
A seamless efficient service. We were guided through every step of the process in an empathic and caring manner. Thank you to all at Bare.
The respect and compassion from all Bare team members who have supported me through the process of organizing my Uncle Leo's passing has been beautiful. Thank you for everything you and your team have done supporting Leo, myself, and Leo's loved ones. xo
Professional service with good support throuhgout
Make your first call to Bare. Not only are they competative or cheaper. Kaitlin and crew were awesome. All it took was one phone call, sign one document. Kaitlin was caring all the way through, kept me up to date with everything and I had access to it through the website. They even checked in from time to time to see if I was OK. I didnt have to worry about anything, just relax and remember and celebrate my wife. You wont regret choosing Bare. Just ring and talk. Resources availble to for just about any need. Thank you Kaitlin and team, you are worth your weight in gold.
Very happy with the experience with Bare, I organised for my father when he got extremley sick. All I had to do was have them called when it was time, then they took care of everything.
Bare was recommended to me by a friend and I was very happy with the outcome. Bare have useful and clear information about things to get ready. When my father died, Bare did everything on time, with kindness and consideration, keeping me informed at each stage of the process.
{ am extreamly sattisfied with Bare.They were all kind conciderate and profeshial.My husbands Memorial as all i could ever hope it to be. I and so many of the mourners said what a wonderful service Craig Findlay,the celebrant,gave.
Bare have been so kind, thoughtful and empathetic during most difficult time in my life. Before my father passed, they were regularly checking in to see how we were going. The step-by-step information they provided was very clear and very easy to understand, which was helpful as I was overwhelmed with lots of other things. The staff were very very kind to deal with and brought a personal touch to the whole affair.
Bare 5 star review on 23rd January 2024
Very caring and respectful
I appreciated the timely communications to inform and update me on how it all works and what stage we were up to. This process is (thankfully) quite unfamiliar to us and in times of grief it is hard to think strait. Thank you for helping up in our time of need.
Very understanding, and professional, they helped me out from the first step till the last. Great sevive
Overall positive however I did specifically request for my husbands ashes to be divided into three separate containers which I realised was not done when I opened the box. I then had to divide the ashes myself which was quite a traumatic event for me which was one I could have done without.
The people were lovely & easy to talk to. The process was nice & easy & quick. I would recommend them to family & friends. Thanks Bare
Bare provided us with excellent service, consideration and empathy at a difficult time. We were able to organise our son's funeral service as we know he would have wanted.
Bare is rated 4.9 based on 1,571 reviews