Bare Cremation Reviews

Tracey
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Maree
Fantastic! They helped make a difficult time & decisions easy ... thank you to everyone at the Bare Team
Bare cremation were so easy to deal with at a difficult time. We were kept informed every step of the way and their sensitivity was very much appreciated.
Bare Cremations were amazing they couldn’t have done anymore than they did. I appreciate all you have done for me Thank you so much
All at Bare Cremations were awesome to deal with at all times, in very difficult (i.e. immediate/ traumatic) circumstances. The attention to detail, care and compassion provided 24/7 over the period from when they were engaged - in fact even before signing up, through to finalising the arrangements/ picking up the ashes couldn't be faulted, and continues to be most appreciated. Thank you so much to all concerned.
All went really well. Thank you
I found Bare Cremation very compassionate and helpful, which greatly relieved my stress while grieving for my father. They guided me every step of the way. More importantly, there was no taking advantage at this vulnerable time to take up more expensive options. I would highly recommend them.
An excellent experience from beginning to end. Be the update calls to advise what was happening, the gentleman who delivered the ashes to the box that carried them. The care and respect shown was welcomed and made a very difficult process less painful.
The staff I dealt with were compassionate and respectful. The service provided was well organised and efficiently conducted. I would have no hesitation in recommending others to use their services
At a time when you need the greatest support these guys are the best. No fuss, always available on the phone day or night and no stress. I would recommend to anyone. It's not just the price, it's the great service that goes with it.
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 6th November 2021
Professional organization. Easy to talk to and the process and service are easy to understand and follow.
I did not want a traditional funeral. I wanted something more memorable. A celebration of her life. Not a memory of a herse, casket and religious ceremony. Or trying to get through an eulogy and holding back tears. Her ashes were hand delivered in a very kind way . Saying she has come home.
I recently had to arrange a cremation for a relative in a different State of Australia from where I live and due to Covid border closures was unable to travel. Having talked over all the options and comparing a few different funeral Companies, I chose Bare and I did not regret it for one second during the entire process. Their staff, efficiency and compassion were without fault and the whole process better than I could ever have imagined. Excellent service and the pricing extremely affordable without losing any expertise or efficiency.
From the first call Bare treated me with compassion and understanding. Nothing was a problem. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you.
Honestly, I can not speak highly enough of my recent experience with BARE! Everyone I spoke with was incredibly caring, compassionate, accomodating and professional. Daphne, Amanda, Sarah and Natasha handled everything from start to finish, which made the process of dealing with my father's death so much easier than it would have been trying to do everything on my own. Seriously, I can't thank them enough - 10/10 recommend their services to anyone who is looking for stress-free experience organising the cremation of a loved one.
Bare Cremations have been fantastic to deal with. They are so caring and helpful. Would highly recommend them.
I found the team at Bare to be understanding, friendly and very helpful, they made a tough time much easier. I highly recommend Bare.
I am totally delighted with the service provided to me by Bare cremation after the sudden death of my partner. They kept me up to date with the progress of the entire process. Everyone I spoke with was compassionate, understanding and most helpful. I have no hesitation in giving them my highest recommendation. Lorraine Smyth
Thank you on behalf of the Henare/Taylor family. Your help is appreciated made myself at ease. Talked myself through the process step by step. Communication line open. Just lovely genuine people. Thank you for taking care of our loved one Robert Henare. Rip Rob love you.
Professional, sympathetic, caring and support are all words that apply to service provided by Bare Cremations. Their staff are amazing, caring people. Highly recommend their service.
Every body took care off everything and made everything easy .I would like to recommend them to people because they treat us like family not a number. From ROD TINDALL thank you
Bare Cremation is rated 4.93 based on 779 reviews