Bare Cremation Reviews

Bare Cremation 5 star review on 30th June 2022
Susan
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Sue
Bare Cremation are there to help you every step of the way after the passing of a loved one. They not only arrange for cremation but can also assist in applying for Probate, arranging Live Streaming of the Memorial Service and Catering if required. I found Bare to be extremely caring and nothing was too much for them to assist you with in your time of need.
Your People were amazing. Polite and very helpful as I was helping a dear friend who lost Her son buy you people included myself and checked I was ok as well I am thinking of doing pre paid because I trust and would recommend you easily
Our family can only speak highly of the customer service delivery exhibited toward us. They ensured that the process ran smoothly without duress and would have no hesitation in recommending them. Good company to deal with.
Bare made the process of our mother's passing much better. They were in touch with us all the time informing us of the process. When Mum died they arranged for her to be picked up from the nursing home within 2 hours.
My experience with all contact and staff exchanges from Bare was very positive. From my first connection, through to delivery of my son’s ashes, everyone from Bare showed efficiency, consideration and patience in the process. Despite my advanced age, and inexperience with the requirements necessary, I found the website etc well set out and easy to follow. The contact by both phone and email, and being kept up to date during the various stages, was reassuring and very helpful. I never felt forgotten. Many thanks.
We found Bare to be kind and considerate in our time of grief.
Highly recommend Bare. Very good communication, efficient, ethical and very reasonably priced.
BARE were very supportive, kind and patient when discussing my Fathers wishes in relation to his cremation. This was a difficult and hard time for my mother and I, and BARE made it just so easy to navigate through this sad but also confusing time. Further to this, the staff at BARE assisted in other ways and discussed (at the appropriate time) other services where they can assist with the management of my Father's estate. We were recommended BARE by a dear friend of ours and our experience with BARE confirmed 100% the referral for the valuable service this company provides. Simon.
Efficient , pleasant to deal with, timely and obviously very well organised.
At a time of desperate need, I turned to and found Bare, spoke by phone to a very helpful and caring person. She took care of everything for me within a few minutes, it was such relief. I couldn't speaking more highly of Bare and their team, keeping me and my family updated at all times. Thank You!!
Very supportive, compassionate, understanding and professional
Bare cremation was very compassionate and supportive of my needs. Helped me understand and help me through the process of the cremation of my loved one. They also delivered my loved one to my home.
Could not have been more helpful, would recommend anytime
At the most difficult time in my life Bare Cremation was there for me every step of the way. They made the paperwork process very clear and easy. Any questions I had were answered promptly and anything I didn’t understand was explained to me clearly. As you can imagine your mind is in a fog full of grief. The support I received I will be forever grateful for. Special mention must go to Bronnie Fish who was my person through this process. She was there for me whenever I needed to talk and brought my partner’s ashes home to me. It was lovely to meet the person who had helped me so much. I would recommend Bare 100%, they are there to guide and help you through your darkest days and I would of been lost without them. Thanks again, Roslyn Irvine.
Bare Cremation 5 star review on 21st October 2022
I would highly recommend Bare Cremations. The people were very kind and helpful. Everything went exactly to plan. I could not fault them or the price
People at Bare were extremely courteous sincere and caring in all of the dealings that I had with them. I cannot thank them enough for the support that they gave at a very emotional time for the entire family.
I have nothing but praise and thanks for helping us through this difficult time. Simple Thoughtful And clear
Right from my first phone call from the hospital, to after we had collected the ashes it was excellent. I would highly recommend Bare Cremation to anyone, they made a very difficult time easier.
Great service, very emphathetic staff who were very helpful in assisting us to navigate the final services for our father during what was a very emotional time. Would not hesitate to recommend Bare.
Bare Cremation has done outstanding work in helping out in these hard moments for our family. Their professionalism and care were evident in every contact made with us. Thank You once more for all Your help.
Bare Cremation is rated 4.9 based on 1,229 reviews