Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
I am a huge copy drinker. I decided to try a barnie's coffee and tea company decaffeinated flavored coffee and it was terrible. It had a really bad, bitter aftertaste. I'll never try a decaffeinated coffee again!
Just purchased my first flavored coffees from Barnie’s. After reading reviews I purchased several flavors. English Toffee was the first one I tried. What a disappointment. Very bitter and absolutely no toffee flavor. Am very hesitant to try the other flavored coffee I bought.
The coffee didnt seem as fresh
I love the coffee & would normally rate Barnie's Excellent but, I placed an order for 10 bags of coffee during the April sale. I screwed up the order Barnie's did not. I meant to order 5 bags of Sweetheart's Blend & 1 bag of Santa's White Christmas. Mistakenly I ordered 5 bags of Santa's White Christmas & 1 bag of Sweetheart's Blend. Fiurst I contacted Barnie's by email & received an email back saying someone would be calling me. No one called me. I waited a few days then called the 800 number provided to me by Barnie's. I spoke to a rep telling her the problem & was told I would receive an email providing the address to send the coffee back for a credit & I would have to place the order again. No problem...will do. It's now May 12th, I placed the order in early April and have still not received an email with the address. That's no good customer service.
Nobody can tell me why they stopped producing cool Cafe blues in single serve cups.ground coffee does not have same flavor.I bought three bags just not the same rich flavor as the cups.why
We did it care for this coffee.
I have ordered this blend for several years, but now it seems that the formula has changed. It is very weak and lacks the usual defined taste.
It doesn't taste or smell like anything. I don't like the taste because it seems to just taste like plain dark coffee. I wished I hadn't of bought so much but love most of your other flavors.
I have purchased this coffee from the grocery store, White Christmas, and it was delicious! However, when I ordered it from the site ,along with another bag, both of them came stale. Both were discolored and brewed milky and thick. Disappointed with this order.
The flavored coffees don’t have much flavor at all. The bags are small for the price and I won’t order again. Sorry...
I love this coffee for many years, but when I moved away from Florida we had several issues with shipping. Customer service is poor but the coffee is good. I’m not sure what happened to Barney’s over the years as I was a customer when it first opened in Winter Park and would often drive to the location. Café Cool Blues is as good as it ever was but just expect the dry shipment. We wrote in 11 times and did not receive a response from customer service. Again the coffee is good if you’re patient but do not expect customer service to respond.
Coffee was great but the company didn’t give me the option of sending it as a gift. No gift card message and no concealment of the cost even though I emailed them immediately after ordering requesting both. No response to my email.
Don’t like chocolate truffle coffee. Mail order needs improvement. Your coffee is pretty darn good overall.
Except for the blackberry shortcake, ALL other flavored coffees I have tried are LACKING flavor!
Tried four different flavors and the all had too little of the advertised flavor.
I purchased the ground and the k cup Santa's White Christmas . The k cup is great and is normal ground coffee, however the ground bags were powdery and looked like cocoa.
This brewed the color of muddy water and was not pleasant and weak.
K cups are fine, but the ground is not drinkable.
Linley Tate
Hi Linley,

Sorry to hear this! The cloudiness of the brewed bagged coffee is normal due to the flavoring however this should not effect the taste. Our customer service team we'll reach out shortly, so we can replace your bag.
I was very disappointed in Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas this year. The delicious flavor was missing, the flavor was “off”. I’ve been doing Barnie’s for lots and lots of years and this was not the Barnie’s I remembered.
I don't feel there is any benefit to writing a review regarding my experience with Barnie's.
I did place a large order prior to Christmas but later received a notice of a 35% OFF : Stock up on Santa's White Christmas by the case. The ad stated "6 bags in a case." I tried placing an order for 6 bags and the site would not charge the 6 bags at the Sale Price for the day. I sent word to Customer Service on 12/22, 11:56 a.m. about the problem. I RECEIVED NO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. I then received another notice from Customer Service via automated email. I replied to it on 12/22 11:56 am and to date have had no reply to it. I reminded them that the Sale notice did say: "6 bags in a case."
NO REPLY!
I will discontinue placing orders with Barnie's at this time. The Customer Service if of no help and it appears they do not even respond to it. I am not a satisfied customer as I am sure you can know by now. Please do not ask for any reviews as I can not possibly give one you would want to see or make known to other customers.
I have friends who love the Santa's White Christmas and like to give it as gifts. I will now find another good coffee to give in the future.
ramblnrose6139@yahoo.com
We have used Barnie's coffee for years. We would go to the store in Birmingham and buy several bags at the time, then they closed the store and we have been ordering on line. We loved Santa's White Christmas. About a month or so ago you had a special on Santa's White Christmas, two for $15.00. We ordered eight bags. When the coffee was received it was different than the coffee we had on hand. I called and talked with a lady and they replaced all eight bags of coffee. When I opened a bag it was the same as we had returned. It is ground finer, doesn't smell or taste the same as we have bought for years. The formula or something has changed. We loved the one we were accustomed to.
Barnie's, you've changed.
I've been drinking your coffee since 1993. Santa's White Christmas was my introduction to your line of coffees. Crème Brulee became a favorite soon after. Hazelnut followed. Then the Orange flavored coffee. The "notes" in your coffees were spot on. My recent order was for Crème Brulee & Hazelnut. You discontinued the Orange sadly. The Crème Brulee tastes different. Not as full bodied, weak notes & flavor. A disappointment as I ordered 2 bags of it - I can't finish 1 bag as it is. The Hazelnut is ok. Really wish you'd bring back the Orange. Have tried the pistachio & some other "ice cream" flavors...…...suggestion: stick to the other flavors. These new ones scream artificial flavorings.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,506 reviews