Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Wish I could order Mocha Truffle K-cups through your site
Barnie’s has a great selection of delicious coffee and tea. My absolute favorite is Santa’s White Christmas! I always look forward to having it during theChristmas season and am sure to stock up on it early so as to have plenty on hand 😊
Would love to see more flavored decaf coffee.
Very good quality and flavor. I wish there was a flavored dark roast available as I have to use so much to get the strength that I like.
Tried many of your coffee flavors , Santa white is the family favorite
The wife and I love the coffees. Our only regret is that you have decided to close most of the local stores and the only way we have to get these coffees is by going online. I miss going in and enjoying a cup of coffee and smelling the aromas while there and being able to pick out what we want by seeing them.
I have loved Barnies Coffee for most of my life. I was so sad when you had to change to a primarily online business. I still tell people you have the best coffee ever. I only have 2 complaints. One is that I can't get coffee cooler mix anymore. Two is that you don't answer questions on your Facebook page.
Enjoy the flavored coffee, especially Santa's White Christmas. I do wish all were sold in one pound bags.
delicious...bags seem smaller than they used to be
Well I’ve been a Barnies fan for quite sometime. I talk about them on Twitter and all of my social media accounts averaging 22k people. I was told they would be sending me something, and they never did. That’s the only disappointing thing I have encountered.
So far I'm impressed. I love the BlackBerry sample I got. I plan to order a bag for sure. It's inexpensive and flavorful. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Santa's White Christmas is good
more satisfaction with the flavor in kcups than bag coffee
I got a mix of 4 different flavored coffees. They were not evenly divided. Too many caramel and white Christmas which I can buy in Public. Less pecan and creme brûlée which is why I ordered this mix.
Love Santa's White Christmas and enjoy trying the other flavors as well! Very good coffee!
I purchased the Decaf Blueberry, Decaf BlackBerry, and Decaf Santa's White Christmas. The flavors are wonderful! My issue is the decaf is more like half-caf not true decaf. If you are needing decaffeinated coffee that is less caffeinated than half-caf, this might not work for you. I'm going to try using a little in my usual decaffeinated coffee (from Julian Coffee Roasters locally) for the flavor and see if I can tolerate that. Otherwise, my son's are going to be very happy when I give this to them. Still love Barnie's!
Love the sweetheart blend and Mocha flavors I purchased. The coffee cake flavor not my favorite, a little different taste than I expected. Thank you!
The only thing is that the flavored coffees I have had in the past that were my favorites are not available like cranberry dream and butter rum flavored. Otherwise it is where I order all my coffee.
Barnie's has been my favorite coffee for years -- since they had coffeeshops around South and Central Florida. I still miss them! I'm intentional in buying my favorite flavors online during your sales (the flavors that are no longer carried at Publix). My only complaint, in this day and age of Amazon Prime and free shipping, is that shipping costs eat into the savings I would have benefitted from on the sale price of the coffee.
My husband and I love most of Barnie's coffee. I dearly miss one in the fall, though. My favorite of all is Pumpkin Spice! I buy lots of it, but from other companies. Someone told me that Barnie's used to make that. True? Sure wish you would! I buy tons of it to last me. Blessings, Nana9
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,922 reviews