Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
I enjoyed the coffee as it was flavorful
I've loved the Barnies brand all through the 90s and bought it for my software team at work. I remember buying the 5 lb. foil bags I called "bean bags" that had the freshest coffee in it. And I bought plenty of "Santa's white," which is what we called it -- because it sounded more like an addictive drug that way. Unfortunately, I just popped open the first Santa's white bag and my family and I agree it's just not the same product that we gorged on at work in the 90s. The other two, coffee cake and german chocolate cake (with that deep down nazi flavor) are both excellent and I will buy those again. We will skip the Santa's white, however.
Great flavored coffees! And fast shipping!
I have enjoyed most of the coffees a lot. The delivery was amazingly fast. This is my personal treat to enjoy
I don't think Santa's White Christmas is as flavorful as it was years ago but I still love the essence of it. Has it changed over the years?
Creamer Brûlée’ coffee was good! I am really enjoying it.
Delicious coffee,love it!
I like barnie’s coffee. Santa’s white Christmas is a favorite.
Great coffee order came within 5days with all that is going on in the world. Thank you for delivering promptly. I gave 4stars because I would of like to tried a sample of new line product they promote maybe you all could consider it future wise.
I have been searching for a new coffee flavor and the Sweetheart Blend is it! I love the flavor.
I love the fact that most of your flavored coffees are made with natural ingredients. This seems so simple, but is hard to find from other coffees.
like the flavor BUT you grind it too small making it bitter. I hate I cant go to A STORE TO PICK MY COFFEE. YEARS AGO A BARNIES SUPER SAID NOT TO GRIND SO SMALL CAUSE IT MAKES IT BITTER.....Wish every one knew this. if I wanted bitter I would go to starbucks.
My coupon code didn’t work:(
Love the coffee with all the flavors .You get benefits after spending on the sight.
i love the flavor of barnie's coffee..i was so sorry to see years ago when some stores closed and others changed to the starbuck like shops...by the way i hate starbucks.....i would purchase more on line if there were not so many resctrictions on low or free shipping......would also visit stores if they went back to the good old days......i understand you are a business ...just my opinion. would give you a very good but some times change is not for the better.
Love this stuff!!!
I ordered French Toast and Pumpkin Spice. The service is excellent. The items arrived promptly with no difficulties. I was very disappointed in the Pumpkin Spice flavor, because it was not nearly as good as the same flavor you used to have a few years ago. I don't detect much flavor at all. The French Toast is good, but not outstanding. The overall quality of your coffee remains excellent.
l love the Santa coffee, but for some reason it tastes better
from the restaurant!
Maybe I need some brewing tips.
Unfortunately over the years the prices have increased while the amount of coffee purchased per bag has decreased. I guess gone are the days of the 1lb of coffee. Please let the buyer choose their flavors in the 24 pack of single pot brew bags. That option seems to have disappeared.
good coffee, especially for special occasions. a bit pricey, the coffee market is too strong for these prices.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,506 reviews