Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
My coupon code didn’t work:(
Love the coffee with all the flavors .You get benefits after spending on the sight.
i love the flavor of barnie's coffee..i was so sorry to see years ago when some stores closed and others changed to the starbuck like shops...by the way i hate starbucks.....i would purchase more on line if there were not so many resctrictions on low or free shipping......would also visit stores if they went back to the good old days......i understand you are a business ...just my opinion. would give you a very good but some times change is not for the better.
Love this stuff!!!
I ordered French Toast and Pumpkin Spice. The service is excellent. The items arrived promptly with no difficulties. I was very disappointed in the Pumpkin Spice flavor, because it was not nearly as good as the same flavor you used to have a few years ago. I don't detect much flavor at all. The French Toast is good, but not outstanding. The overall quality of your coffee remains excellent.
l love the Santa coffee, but for some reason it tastes better from the restaurant! Maybe I need some brewing tips.
Unfortunately over the years the prices have increased while the amount of coffee purchased per bag has decreased. I guess gone are the days of the 1lb of coffee. Please let the buyer choose their flavors in the 24 pack of single pot brew bags. That option seems to have disappeared.
good coffee, especially for special occasions. a bit pricey, the coffee market is too strong for these prices.
Just a little too much chocolate. Need to get some hazelnut and mix in with it. I would recommend it to others.
Rich delicious coffee that tastes just like the flavors it claims on the packaging. For flavored coffee lovers, Barnie’s Coffee will not disappoint!
I love all the flavors and they really deliver. Some coffees say they are flavored but the flavors don't really come through.
Live in Orlando and in my opinion it took too long to be délibérée.
I like the cinnamon amaretto ground coffee, would like to see that in a coffee pod for Keurig
I love peppermint and when I saw they offered a peppermint flavored coffee; I just had to have it. It doesn't have enough peppermint flavor for me so I add a candy cane and yum! Because it only comes as 3 packs I have stocked up on Bob's candy canes!
Pretty good Southern Pecan. Could use a little more Pecan flavor, but pretty good.
I keep buying this coffee .. smooth , original taste and we like it . Hope you can get Jamaican Blue too asap ~
Easy to use website. Would like to see more options for subscription flavors.
I like the Traditional Holiday Blend. I would prefer you also make it in decaf. You used to many years ago.
Wish I could order Mocha Truffle K-cups through your site
Barnie’s has a great selection of delicious coffee and tea. My absolute favorite is Santa’s White Christmas! I always look forward to having it during theChristmas season and am sure to stock up on it early so as to have plenty on hand 😊
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.75 based on 2,179 reviews