Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
I was very disappointed in the flavored coffee in K-cups. The cups did not contain the flavor that your beans/coffee contain. Perhaps they are stale. In any event, none of the flavor comes through.
I hate the coffee. Its bitter and has very little resemblance to chocolate
1st order was strawberries & cream decaf also a bag of hazelnut decaf for my mom. Soon as i opened the box the hazelnut smell was wonderful. The strawberries & cream decaf did not smell or taste like the name just coffee. M anagement was very courteous & sent a hazelnut decaf replacement. This did not smell or taste like hazelnut just coffee. I am a big fan of your decaf coffees, though i am vey disappointed. Sorry to say it will be a while before i order again. Please you need better quality control with the flavored decaf. Sincerely
I had an issue with white clumps in my Santas White Christmas coffee. This was back in early March. I have been blown off each time I was promised a replacement. If you are not going to stand behind your product then so be it. Just don't tell me one thing and never follow through.
This is the worst tasting coffee I’ve ordered online. I’ve ordered from Barnies before and was pleased with the coffee. Something has definitely changed in the quality of Barnies coffee because it definitely does not taste the same as it did before. Almost every flavor I ordered tasted terrible it has a bad metallic aftertaste and tastes like chemicals. Unfortunately they don’t offer refunds if you have opened the coffee which you can’t possibly know how bad something tastes unless you open it and try it. I definitely won’t be ordering from Barnies ever again.
Coffee tasted terrible and customer service did nothing to remedy the problem, won’t order from again
The first pack of coffee I opened and it was old so I opened a second pack and it was the same. I have loved this flavor and brand for years....this was just old coffee. Very disappointed.
very unhappy and very disappointing... I sent in my review. this is my 2nd one. O:(
The k cups would not work in the keurig. Leaked every time we tried to use one so order was a total waste. Coffee had grounds in it and leaked everywhere. This has not happened before with Barnie k cups from grocery store but something about these were different. Have not had any trouble with the keurig machine and use a variety of makes with it so am sure the problem was the k cups from Barnies.
We're very sorry to hear this! Our customer service team will be reaching out via email, so we can work on getting these replaced for you.
I placed an order on Decenber 8, 2018 which were Christmas gifts. I never recieved the order. When I tracked the delivery it said it was delivered. I callled and left a message and sent an email to Barnies. I have yet to hear back. I placed another order and am still waiting for that one. As much as I love the coffee I am not sure it's worth the wait and the loss of the money.
Aimee,

We're very sorry that you did not hear back. That is unacceptable. We'll be reaching out to you today via email to make this right.
Coffee does not taste like it is to will NOT be buying anymore ever! Thanks
In the past we’ve loved Santa’s white Christmas but couldn’t find it anywhere. Finally found it on Barnie’s website and ordered a bulk order. What happened Barnie’s? It doesn’t have the familiar aroma we loved and it tastes awful! Very disappointed. I contacted Barnie’s but haven’t heard back. I hate writing a negative review but I have to be honest. Somethings changed with Barnies brewing process.
I ordered 3 bags of ground coffee. Baronies sent 2 ground bags and 1 whole bean. I emailed Barnies 5 days ago and they hav not responded yet. Poor service!
We will absolutely replace the incorrect bag for you, and we're very sorry to hear that you did not receive a reply. That is unacceptable. A team member will be emailing you today.
My package said it was delivered, UPS said they were returning to sender, yet I have been charged......a month ago!! Very disappointed, will never order again
The Santa's White Christmas was stale and old. Was very disappointed
Hi Kristen,

We're very sorry to hear this! Please let us replace your coffee. If you email customerservice@barniescoffee.com, provide your order # (67990) and best by date on the bag received, we'd be more than happy to get you a new bag right away.
They offered free transport. I paid the order. They announced that it is necessary to pay it for the transport after a couple of clocks. I was disappointed.
Great products but customer service is sadly lacking. It's been over 48 hours without my phone calls or emails returned. I order out of state & now rethinking future orders. Also have shared this experience with my family, friends and colleagues. Really disappointed in this. Especially after I bragged to everyone how great this company is only to be shown how little my business means.
I used the code which was suppose to give me $1.00 off per selection but when I checked out, the discount was not applied. Also, the website said I was guaranteed delivery BEFORE Christmas... I'm still waiting to receive my order!!!
I recently order using an advertised special and the website would not accept the coupon regardless of how many times/ways I put it in. I contacted customer support via email and haven’t heard a word back from anyone. As far as I’m concerned it was false advertising! Barnies owes me half of my money back. The coffee did arrive quickly and packaged well.
I ordered coffee after receiving a promotional email, but did not get my complete order. I emailed customer service and did not hear back then I called the customer service number and got a recording that asked me to leave my name and number for a call back. Never got a call back. I have ordered from them before without issue but not happy with this last experience.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,506 reviews