Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Customer service was good but review of the coffees is still being determined.
I am not sure why flavored coffee does not have the great flavor it did years ago. Years ago we bought huge amounts of flavored coffee from our local Barnie's store, but today's flavors are exceptionally bland. Even White Christmas is no longer as intensely flavored, and Cool Cafe Blues is not as great as before. This seems to be the case with all companies, not just this one. What happened to the formulas????? Is great flavored coffee gone for good????
I love the flavor of the tea, but will not use it any more due to the plastic bags.
I want you to know that I really enjoyed your whole bean Hazelnut caf and decaf. I would have recommended your whole bean coffees to everyone. Then you stopped selling whole bean. I tried the ground Hazelnut caf but it tasted muddy and I am considering throwing it out. I am very disappointed. If you will not reconsider I will have to make my purchases from another vendor. Kathy Haley
Although I find the coffee to be very good, the higher price is a limiting factor to purchase on a more frequent basis, add in the shipping costs and I wait for sale prices to order to offset the shipping and higher prices
Barnie's Coffee is absolutely fantastic. I get coffee for myself, and as gifts for my family. I am always referring people to your website. The biggest problem I have is the high prices, no unlimited free shipping, and very few sales that actually save real money.
Sadly every one I have tried to brew on my Keurig has busted, leaving my hot coffee filled w coffee grounds and my Keurig a mess. Creme brulee flavor. Have no idea how it tastes :-( The Santa White one is good!
So sorry to hear this! We'll be reaching out for more information so we can get your cups replaced as soon as possible.
I recently ordered Santa white Christmas. It’s was not what I remembered, no flavor. I was very disappointed , probably won’t order again
Hi Frances,

We're very sorry to hear this! We'll be reaching out to you for more information.
I ordered several bags of the Santa's White Christmas. I was disappointed with the flavor. I gave a bag to my daughter-in-Law and Son and to our other son as well as gifts. We all agree---it was lacking very much in flavor. The other flavors I ordered seem to be fine and tasteful-- but I would never recommend the Santa flavor to any of my friends.
Hi Anne,

We're very sorry to hear about your poor experience with Santa's White Christmas. We're sending you three replacement bags in hopes that they will be more enjoyable. Thank you for the feedback as it's our priority all of our coffees are of the best quality.
Over the years White Christmas formula has changed. Now it just tastes like all the other seasonal coffees out there. I won't be purchasing again. Too bad you messed up such a great coffee.
I'll try to make a long story short. I ordered 3 boxes of Barnies cafe blend in November . About 5 days later the order arrived but with Santas White Christmas instead. After several emails which just elicited a form letter/email I called customer service. It happened to be during non office hours so l left a message which was ever returned. A couple days later I did get someone in the phone to try and fix the order. I asked for a return label and "the correct order for Cafe Blend". It took 2 calls to get the return label sent to me by email. Finally about 3 weeks after the original order the correct coffee arrived. It is very good coffee so I will continue to order it. I even got an extra box presumably for all the trouble and wait time.
For the past 15 years we have been ordering Santa’s White Christmas, however the last two years the quality of this blend has decreased significantly. Last year I sent an email about this same issue with no reply. If you do not reply this year about this issue I will no longer be buying coffee from Barnies. Which saddens me greatly because it was my favorite coffee. Sincerely, Jeff Luce Jaljr00@ yahoo.com
Mr. Luce,

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We're very sorry to about your dissatisfaction with the Santa's White Christmas blend. Someone from our team will be reaching out today via email.
I've been ordering from barnies for years and was disappointed you didn't have whole bean santas white christmas. I like to grind my own coffee and the ground coffee not as fresh. I won't order next year if there's no whole bean
I used to buy nothing but Barnie's coffee. Then the local store closed and Starbucks moved in which I absolutely won't buy. However, your coffee does not seem the same as it used to be. I only use flavored coffee and it just isn't the same. I'm not sure if it's because I use single serve coffee cups - maybe the ground is better, but I've been disappointed in what I've ordered as the flavor just isn't there anymore. You also discontinued my favorite, cinnamon butter cookie.
The coffee is great but shipping times are terrible. It took almost 2 weeks to receive my shipment.
Santa’s white Christmas has little flavor this year!! Very disappointed....
Was confused shopping at Publix Sarasota Love your Blends Asked for help The Brand gets lost bottem shelf The old packaging was better as it stood out to the Brand And Times us older folk remember
Nice to see the new branding? I would have stuck w original logo and branding It’s Like a Old Sweater It is well known and Comfortable I love the Brand! I think the old Salts like me Respect the Original Barnie ❤️
FedEx Smartpost is not always the faster option. My package bounced around so much. Somehow arrived two days early then told.
I liked it better when you sold full pounds of beans and you could call to order. I used to get 6 pounds of beans a month from you. Now it seams you are mainly into flavored coffee and your prices have really gone up. I ordered the new pistacio flavor and was dissapointed in how long it took for the coffee to get here being only 2 states away. sorry to say that Ive been buying starbucks because its a lot easier to get.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,922 reviews