Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Flavors were very mild, not strong enough for me
I rated it a 3 because of the issues caused by Barnie's K-Cups with my Keurig coffee brewer. I have gotten a pressure message on 99% of all K-Cups used and I'm going to have to not buy Barneys any longer for that reason. The taste is excellent and I wish I could use the K-Cups in my coffee brewer.
The flavors coffees are so overpowering. You can only taste the sweetener. Not the coffee.
We love the coffee. Although we tried a new flavor and it was not a favorite. The mocha hazelnut? It was very bitter tasting after about the 3rd day. Cool Cafe blues and Santa's White Christmas are by far the best!!
It is a Hazelnut flavored coffee but when brewed I can discern NO Hazelnut flavor.
The sweetheart coffee is the worst coffee I have ever had. I do not care for the coffee cake or Christmas coffee. The only flavored coffee that I enjoy from Barnies is the German chocolate cake. I wasted money on flavors other than German chocolate cake.
I bought Santa’s White Christmas Decaf coffee. I found it too be very bitter tasting. Will not purchase it again.
I love you cool cafe blues! However I don’t know why you don’t have it in 5he Kurig pods??? I hD to but the bags of ground coffee. Not happy about that!!
I am disappointed the company has gone to ground coffee, and no longer offers whole bean, It is no longer a flavorful coffee.
As a company, you have lowered your quality, now you are on the same level of quality as everyone else.
Customer for 35 years.
Hi James, we're sorry to hear about this! Please note that we do offer 7 flavored coffees in whole bean as well as our entire Crop•Ex collection. You can view whole bean flavored coffees here: https://www.barniescoffee.com/collections/whole-bean-flavored-coffee
The flavor was not as strong as usual so it lost its special taste.
Maybe I just don't remember clearly, but the Santa's White Christmas I bought and drank this year was a far, far cry from the first SWC I bought a number of years ago. Maybe the quality of the base coffee in this mixture has just been sacrificed to the flavored parts of the mixture. It was OK, but certainly nothing really special, like it once was. So sorry, but this is the truth to us.
I have noticed in recent years that the flavors of the various coffees that I buy has decreased. Perhaps it is due to old age, but a bit more flavor would be good especially for Santa's White Christmas and Traditional Blend. I am considering looking elsewhere for good coffees.
Customer service was good but review of the coffees is still being determined.
I am not sure why flavored coffee does not have the great flavor it did years ago. Years ago we bought huge amounts of flavored coffee from our local Barnie's store, but today's flavors are exceptionally bland. Even White Christmas is no longer as intensely flavored, and Cool Cafe Blues is not as great as before. This seems to be the case with all companies, not just this one. What happened to the formulas????? Is great flavored coffee gone for good????
I love the flavor of the tea, but will not use it any more due to the plastic bags.
I want you to know that I really enjoyed your whole bean Hazelnut caf and decaf. I would have recommended your whole bean coffees to everyone. Then you stopped selling whole bean. I tried the ground Hazelnut caf but it tasted muddy and I am considering throwing it out. I am very disappointed. If you will not reconsider I will have to make my purchases from another vendor.
Kathy Haley
Although I find the coffee to be very good, the higher price is a limiting factor to purchase on a more frequent basis, add in the shipping costs and I wait for sale prices to order to offset the shipping and higher prices
Barnie's Coffee is absolutely fantastic. I get coffee for myself, and as gifts for my family. I am always referring people to your website. The biggest problem I have is the high prices, no unlimited free shipping, and very few sales that actually save real money.
Sadly every one I have tried to brew on my Keurig has busted, leaving my hot coffee filled w coffee grounds and my Keurig a mess. Creme brulee flavor. Have no idea how it tastes :-( The Santa White one is good!
So sorry to hear this! We'll be reaching out for more information so we can get your cups replaced as soon as possible.
I recently ordered Santa white Christmas. It’s was not what I remembered, no flavor. I was very disappointed , probably won’t order again
Hi Frances,

We're very sorry to hear this! We'll be reaching out to you for more information.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,506 reviews