Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Love this coffee!! Discovered it in my local Publix and decided to purchase it online from the company direct!!! Getting ready to reorder!!! Delish!!"
"Excellent flavors with affordable prices and excellent ser ice."
"Coffee was great but the company didn’t give me the option of sending it as a gift. No gift card message and no concealment of the cost even though I emailed them immediately after ordering requesting both. No response to my email."
"I love the coffee and all the flavors that they have. Coffee is smooth with bitter aftertaste and they have such a great selection of flavors that you can never get bored with same flavor every day."
"Coffee is very good, delivery ok, and everyone who tries it loves it"
"I won't buy any other coffee! I dearly love the care they take in every bag of their exquisite blends."
"Barnie's provides high quality coffee that satisfies our whole office. I like the ability to buy in bulk and stock up. Shipping is very quick as well."
"For years I have been enjoying Barnie’s Coffee & Tea. I miss the actual brick and mortar for the excellent personal contact. Recently I placed an order with Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. because two new flavors to me was recommended. The blueberry crumble I absolutely love but the cotton candy wasn’t at all what was expected. Barnie’s reached out to me and suggested a different flavor to try in place of cotton candy. I’m waiting on that order now. The quality of their coffee is hard to beat as well as their customer service."
"All Barnie's coffees have been great. Quick delivery, no problems ever. Definitely recommend."
"Well I’ve been a Barnies fan for quite sometime. I talk about them on Twitter and all of my social media accounts averaging 22k people. I was told they would be sending me something, and they never did. That’s the only disappointing thing I have encountered."
"Your sweetheart blend is outstanding....great taste to wake up to and revive you during the day!"
"We've been fans of Barnie's Coffee since the very beginning. Always great flavor and freshness."
"I know u need reviews but i am sick it is hard on me the coffee is delicious i have been drinking it for years i had ran out and i can notdrink store bought it took a while but i kn o.j w have my coffee back thank you Patsy"
"I loved Barnie’s coffee when I lived in Florida years ago. I recently came across a mention of it on some site. It sparked a curiosity. I found the online store and I am now enjoying a cup with my morning news. I’m so happy to have my Barnie’s back."
"Love all the delicious decaffeinated coffee flavors! Your shipping was so fast and your sales are wonderful!!"
"I love the coffee Publix stopped selling the morning blend in my area. Fast delivery great service"
"We have been fans of Barnie’s coffee for years. We like flavored coffees and have to drink decaf coffee. Barnie’s has the best selection of flavored decaf coffee AND they taste good. We switched from Green Mountain to Barnie’s and have not looked back."
"Love this coffee!! Got my son hooked on it now.. So we will be ordering a lot more later!! Thank you for awesome coffee!!"
"I love the coffee. Hoping that they will have decaf cups soon."
"Love Barbies coffee!! If I have a problem if is always corrected fast & efficiently."
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,805 reviews