Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

"Santa's White Christmas is the BEST coffee ever made!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have been buying Barnies coffee for years...it’s simply the best!! Unique flavors & outstanding taste!! My families favorite!!"
"We love Barnie’s Coffee!"
"Best coffee ever!!!"
"Barnie's has been my favorite coffee for years -- since they had coffeeshops around South and Central Florida. I still miss them! I'm intentional in buying my favorite flavors online during your sales (the flavors that are no longer carried at Publix). My only complaint, in this day and age of Amazon Prime and free shipping, is that shipping costs eat into the savings I would have benefitted from on the sale price of the coffee."
"love it a lot."
"I haven’t had Barnie’s flavored coffee is many year- then I ordered some for Mother’s Day. It’s still amazing! Love the German Chocolate Cake."
"A friend had sent some for Christmas, it was so good we had to get more. Excellent Coffee"
"I love Barnies Coffee and Tea. Love Santa's White Christmas. Order it all year round. When you order you get an email that it is sent and arrives fast. They are the best."
"Love Barnie’s coffee. Tried some new flavors- loved them. Would buy again!"
"Fast shipping. I love Barnie’s coffee!"
"The best flavored coffee I've ever had. Highly recommend!"
"I have been drinking Santa's White Christmas decaf for years now and absolutely love it. I can't find it in my local grocery store (they only carry caffeinated) and our local Barnie's store closed a while back, so I've been ordering it online. The service is fast and convenient and keeps me stocked in the best coffee ever!"
"I have always loved Barnie's Coffee. Unfortunately we live out in the boonies and there are no stores that sell it. Ordering it online on your website is easy and the prices are great."
"Love all the flavors of coffee especially the sweethearts blend"
"since Publix has refused to stock the coffee I want I now buy it direct. Good for Barnmies bad for Publix"
"I absolutely love Barnie's coffee! It is the best flavored coffee ( not creamer flavored). It is my favorite splurge! The quality is awesome! Keep up the good work!"
"I love Barnie’s Coffee!!"
"Love the coffee! Very flavorful!!"
"Purchased two different flavors of your coffee for a gift, and the recipients were very happy to get them! I kept the free sample surprise coffee and enjoyed it very much! Thank you for your quick shipping, especially when what is purchased is for a gift!"
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.73 based on 1,648 reviews