Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

How would you rate Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. ?

"Santa’s white Christmas is the best coffee ever! Due to the price and the shipping cost I only order when it’s on sale. Because I’m a senior on a fixed income. But I LOVE Barnies"
"We enjoy the coffee and the flavors. Our order arrives at our doorstep very quickly. Irene is wonderful."
"I've been buying Barnie's Coffee online since 2004. It always comes in a timely manner. My family and friends all love and my favorite Santa's White Christmas. Also I have tried almost all of the coffee flavors and they all were good. My Christmas would not be the same without Barnies Coffee. Love it!!!!!"
"I loved flavored coffee, and Barnie’s has several fantastic flavors! I’ve tried Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, but nothing compares to Barnie’s!"
"I love Barnie’s Coffee. The quality and the flavor are the best. You can’t beat the tremendous sale on National Coffee Day!"
"I love Barnie's coffee. It is the best. Santa's White Christmas is my favorite."
"Love the German chocolate flavored coffee. Yummy. Mix decaf with regulate delicious. Thank you for making such great coffee!!!"
"I love Barnies Coffees. They used to have more options for K-cups. I miss Hawaiian Hazelnut. I am grateful they still have Santa's White Christmas."
"Great flavored coffees as well as different medium to stronger flavored styles."
"Sweetheart blend is our handsdown favorite specialty coffee."
"Been buying for twenty years , never any discounts for customer loyalty?"
"I love the Very Berry Blackberry Shortcake coffee. Yummy!!!!"
"Used to live in Orlando and had access to the store. Barnie's is great coffee. Now that I live in the West, I can order all my favorite flavors of Barnie's. I like to get the bundle of six. Delicious coffee."
"Love Santa’s white Christmas. Tried the Carmel and like that too a lot."
"I always enjoy ordering from Barnies Coffee because I know I will get delicious quality coffee and fast, reliable shipping. If I could change one thing, I would love a larger bag of coffee for the price."
"I have been very happy with all of the coffee I've ordered from barnies. It's packaged well and shipping is fast. I recently ordered the peanut butter and jelly coffee. I could taste both the peanut butter and jelly flavors. I also really like the cool cafe blues"
"This coffee is amazing! The flavors and smells are just the most wonderful thing in the morning. Especially as the weather gets colder (I am from Illinois) it’s so lovely to cuddle up with this fragrant, delicious coffee!"
"The best coffees. I’m hooked."
"We loved the Pistachio Ice cream blend and the Cinnamon Macadamia, very tasty. As always love the Cool Blues Blend. Disappointed in the Orange Creamsicle, thought there would be a creamier flavor to it."
"Shipped fast and order correct."
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.72 based on 1,231 reviews