Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Our waiter Josh was just absolutely AMAZING. Even with how busy it was, he remained kind with a smile on his face! We were so thankful for him & our experience was better because of him.
Best coffee ever. It the only coffee I drink.
Best tasting coffee. Many flavors of Decaf. Love the Christmas coffees. Can’t beat the price
Delicious flavored coffees. My husband loves coffee. We ordered Santa's White Christmas which is he favorite! We also ordered German Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice which are also delicious. We plan on ordering more flavors in the future.
I like their coffee, but the Santa's White Christmas single cups do not work in my Keurig and it is fairly disappointing.
Santa's White Christmas is great. I sometimes mix it with a dark roast coffee and it is even better. The sweetness of the coconut & vanilla is subtle and the coffee is overall a comforting.
I have always love your coffee from the very beginning I live in Florida and when it showed up in Publix it was amazing my friend and I were hooked instantly he tried saying as white Christmas we bought everything’s in as white Christmas the ice cream the coffee it was the best ever
As always I am very satisfied !
I'm so glad my daughter introduced me to Barnie's a year ago at Christmas when she gifted me "Santa's White Christmas" coffee. I've tried several other flavors now and will continue to purchase the Santa one. Very thankful it also comes in decaf! Sooooo goood!!
Love my Christmas coffee, I drink it all year!!!
The coffee is rich and delicious, I ordered the German Chocolate Cake, the English Salted Caramel and the Gingerbread. Yum!
Delicious flavor - bright and crisp.
Our family loves Santa’s White Christmas. I order it every year. I order it for my grown children too and put it in their stockings at Christmas. The flavors are subtle but so good!
Southern pecan coffee is delicious, per those in our house who love coffee! The package arrived ahead of schedule, and the coffee is being well-enjoyed. Thanks!
Amazing white christmas coffee...its the only coffee I love!
Consistent flavor, regular availability and great value!
I ordered the coffee 11/15. I have still NOT received it.
Hi Kelly, we apologize for the shipping issue. We've reached out to the carrier to request information about the unacceptable delay. A full credit refund has been issued.
I purchased the Santa's White Christmas and the Gingerbread coffees this year. First time for the Gingerbread coffee and love it!!!
I have always liked Barney’s coffee but I really love it when Christmas comes around and I can order my favorite flavor, Traditional Holiday Blend.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Barnie's Coffee. I would enjoy more whole bean options and bigger bags to purchase!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,957 reviews