Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Recently ordered several different ground coffee flavors. All were so good. A different experience to taste and savor. Whatever is your preference, Barney's is the place to shop. Would I buy again? Yes! Barney's has my vote.
I tried this coffee from a promotion when I was a food director in a Nursing home years ago.
I'm retired now, thought of this super wonderful coffee again.
The price was right, buying in bulk..Yum yum, all for Me.
I use to go to the location in a local mall for coffee. Locations became far a few. I went onto the site just to see what was there and found the “sweetheart coffee, use to only be available around valentines and gone, had to have it.
Ive always considered the prices a bit high but, what we enjoy ofter cost a bit more. I do miss going to the mall and treating myself to an extra special coffee at Barnies’.
I've been a delighted customer of Barnie's Coffee & Tea Company for the last 22 years :) If that doesn't tell you how I feel about them and their spectacular coffee's I don't know what will. My family is truly disappointed if they don't receive a gift of Barnie's Coffee for any holiday or special occasion. My favorite flavor, and my grown family's too, is Santa's White Christmas BUT my heart belongs to the Single Origin coffee's now and forever
Barnie's Coffee offers great tasting coffees at a reasonable price with fantastic customer service.
I love all of Barnie's coffees, but my favorites are German Chocolate Cake, Pecan Sticky Bun, and Loconection. But whatever you choose, you will not be disappointed!
Dee—licious
I love love love Barnie's Coffee. I will use my ninja to make my daily cup. The flavors are amazing.
Delicious coffee, well packaged, and fast shipping!
Its almost impossible to get great flavors for Decaf coffee and being able to grind it yourself !
Whole beans have so much more freshness and deeper flavor.
Very disappointed! Hardly no taste in flavor
This is the best coffee on the market today!
I love Barnie's coffee I have been a fan since I tried for the 1st time in the 1990's in Florida, I now live in New England and Barnie's coffee is STILL our family favorite, Santa's White Christmas, Cool cafe' blues, Vanilla Bean, German chocolate and on and on, Love Barnie's coffee.
My husband likes it.
Excellent coffee! Fast shipping! Will definitely order again!
Excelente
Response time was excellent. Received the coffee shortly after ordering. Cannot procure Santa’s White Decaf anywhere in the Greenville, SC area.
THE BEST COFFEE EVER! ESPECIALLY SANTA'S WHITE CHRISTMAS!
My wife and I are great fans of Barnie's CropEx coffees. We started with Barnie's Coffees when we lived in Florida in the early 2000's and never buy anything else. Thanks.
Love it, store doesn't carry it, will buy again and again
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,523 reviews