Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Love Santa's White Christmas
U usually buy when you have a sale or a promotion so it makes my favorite treat coffee affordable. so many good flavors to choose from. i place my order and its delivered in less than week. i love Barnie's coffee!!
Cool café blues is awesome – best coffee out there. Now if we could get it in those K cups please!
I first had Barnie’s coffee several years ago when you had a store in the Asheville Mall in Asheville, NC. I loved it! And was very disappointed when that store closed. For awhile after that you had a store in the mall in Spartanburg, SC and we occasionally would shop there. I always went to Barnie’s when we were there. When that store also closed I was happy to be able to order online. I love your flavored coffee and my favorite is Santa’s White Christmas Decaf. So glad your flavored coffees come in decaf , since that is all I drink. Thank you for a great product. Ann Morrell
Coffee is great but too expensive - then when shipping costs are added, it makes the coffee unaffordable. Should be sold in the stores
Never disappointed with the flavor and price of Barnie's coffee. It is our go to purchase. We stock up so we never run out.
Love the Sweetheart Blend coffee. I am glad you offer it all year round.
Love the coffee and selection. Can’t wait to drink my first cup in the morning.
My wife loves her Barnie's coffee. We used to buy it frequently when we lived in Florida.
My coupon code didn’t work:(
I have always enjoyed Barnie’s flavored coffees. I’ve been ordering them online for nearly 17 years since I moved from FL to TX.
I love this coffee. Very flavorlicious. Consistently excellent.
exceptional coffee
This is my go to flavor. The orders are packed carefully and received in a timely manner. I always buy directly from Barnie's.
Ive been using Barnies internet order for yrs with 100% success. I love the Santas white Christmas, and happy it finally has come in decaf to settle my evening cravings!
My parents cannot live without their whole bean coffee
Barnies Santa’s white Christmas coffee is my go to coffee for that special lift in my day. I might need a case these days. My daughter thought we were out the other day and we almost had a panic in our home. Thanks to my good hiding skills we had some for her.
What started out as havi,g Santa's Christmas coffee on the weekend as a great became our everyday coffee !!! We like it that much !!!
First Ive loved Barnies coffees since the 90's --always tastes & smells great. Very timely delivery & well packaged.
As alway the coffee was amazing!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.75 based on 2,168 reviews