Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Laura H
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Nicole W
The aroma was fantastic. Unfortunately the coffee really did not taste significantly different from a non flavored blend. It was good just not special
Posted 15 minutes ago
I have been drinking Barnie’s coffees for almost 20 years and I won’t drink anything else. I take it with me even when I travel!
The lemon cookie coffee is yummy
Santa's White Christmas is the most amazing coffee. The first time I had it was at The Inn At Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, TN and I have been a faithful Barnie's lover since!! Every time I smell the coffee it just takes me back to one of thr most magical experiences. Santa's White Christmas is a lighter roast that the flavors have just been perfected
I think we've tried almost every flavor. They are all so good! I can't pick just 1 that's my favorite. I have several. The shipping is pretty quick too when ordering online. Warning though. Once you try Barnie's Coffee you'll be spoiled 🤗
Speedy delivery and arrived sooner than expected 😊
Barnie's is the best tasting flavored coffee. I tis easy and convenient to order on line and the deliv ery is fast. I do miss the Barnie's coffe shops but being able to buy retail on line is the next best thing !
Great coffee beans and Kcups. I’ve been drinking Barnie’s for more than 30 years and still enjoy Santa’s White Christmas and German Chocolate Cake.
LOVE your Cool Cafe Blues.....used it for over ten years, and still our favorite!
I know! I know! People probably think Santa coffee is just for the holidays, BUT NO! I love it all year! Please keep making it!
Barnie,s White Christmas has the best flavor I have ever tasted in a coffee. It is now my year round staple in my coffee collection. Great service, orders process quickly. I order online direct now, my first box came from Publix.
Yummy and Delicious!! Dessert in A Cup☕️🍋
My favorite coffee, I won't buy anything else.
Love Barnie’s flavored coffee!!
Best flavored coffees available! Smooth never bitter and full of great flavor. Great bundle deals too. Love the Sweetheart Blend and Love Coconection.
I have finally found a delicious flavored decaf coffee.
Great coffee. Very smooth.
My favorite Barnies coffee is German Chocolate Cake. They did a really great job on it. There are 3 places that I know of where you can get it for yourself. You can order it online or, if it's near you, Florida or King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania.
Love it!!
Great prices . Great coffee( except for the cinnamon macadamia☹️)
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.77 based on 3,396 reviews