Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
4.8
Based on 4,357 reviews
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 17th July 2022
Teresa S
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 17th July 2022
Lisa C
Santa's White Christmas is a holiday tradition. We ordered several bags this year, after not being able to for a few years. I couldn't wait to get it. Sadly, the coconut-powdered white grounds, carmely undertones, and that one-of-a-kind flavor is no where to be seen. It's decent coffee but not what I wanted. When did the recipe change?? PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!
I love Barnies German Chocolate Cake coffe. It's so yummy! Plus the Crème Brûlée is delicious too. They both are a wonderful treat!
I drink your coffee regularly and am so happy k recently stocked up for Christmas season!
I love Barnie’s! I was disappointed with my last order. I thought I was supposed to get 3 free coffees and it was not in my order. I did not question it and figured that y’all filled the order correctly.
I buy Santa's White Christmas decaf because it is DELICIOUS! I can have a cup (or two) late in the evening and I have no problem falling asleep (unlike some other "decaf" brands). Very nice flavor!
Love it ❤️
German chocolate definitely my favorite coffee . Love connection is next Shipping is fast . Always pleased
I purchased the sweet vanilla bean. This coffee pairs well with any flavored cream.
Once you have had Barnie's, it is very hard to go back. If I lived in Florida I'd be there every day! Forget the rest, every other coffee tastes mediocre to me after 2 years ago trying Barnie's Santa's White Christmas, then I tried Barnie's Blend and even my hubby said when he had his occasional cup, wow this is good coffee, it is wonderful and inconvenient because it is not sold anywhere near me! Thank goodness for online shopping!
Love the smell, taste, and packaging of the coffees!
Coffe is excellent. Enjoying the flavors they offer especially the Chocolate Cherry.
Although shipping takes a little longer than I’d like I do however, love Barnie’s coffee so much! It’s the only coffee I drink. Even my employer has me ordering this coffee for us work!
I lived in Orlando from 1987 to 1998. I often bought Barnie's coffee on my way to work. The best coffee I've ever tasted. I was thrilled that they are also in the mail order business.
Loved the carrot cake decaf I bought. Missing the coffee cake variety which is not available currently
Santa's White Christmas single-serve coffee is the greatest! It delivers robust flavor wrapped in love and warm memories of Holiday's past. Thank you Barnie's!
I use to buy your Christmas coffee many years ago, at your storefront store. It only came out during the holidays. Going thirty years ahead, I went online and there you where. I buy your k.-cup christmas coffee every month. The coffee is great & smooth and enjoy everyday. Thank you for still being there
Barnie’s coffee is the best!! Really enjoy the many flavors. Not flavored syrup, but real flavored coffee!!! Not bitter like some other brand. Keep up the good work!!
I love Barnie’s coffee! My absolute favorite is Santa’s White Christmas! It’s been a holiday tradition in my home for years. The flavor is smooth and the aroma fills my home with the scent of what Christmas truly means
Great coffee at a good price. Very pleased with Barnie's Coffee.
Great coffee, quick delivery, easy ordering!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.8 based on 4,357 reviews