Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

"Enjoyed Santa's White Christmas Decaf coffee during the holidays and after. I had a guests at different parties I hosted comment on how good it was. Ordering was easy and coffee came sooner than expected."
"It’s easy to order, comes within a few days. Very nice."
"Even though I am not into a lot of the flavored coffees. I love the hazelnut, southern pecan and German chocolate cake. Just wish Barnie's had a French (or regular) Vanilla. The Sweet Vanilla is too sweet, flavor just "hits you in the face" rather than being more subtle. Wish there was a roasted almond as well. Love ALL of the CropX coffees."
"We have enjoyed Barnie’s Coffee for more than 30 years. Great product!"
"I love your coffee as always! I ordered my favorite, Santa’s White Christmas which I love."
"Fantastic coffee and great customer service !"
"I have loved Barnies coffee for nearly 30 years. I don’t buy it as much as I once did because there are no stand up shops. Last year on a trip to Miami I drove about 15 miles looking for a barnies coffee shop. Shipping is very prohitive to my buying coffee. I also enjoy the decaf versions because I love to savor it at night rather than dessert. The chocolate coconut is very good but the sweetheart is still my favorite."
"Love coconut, love chocolate, so what's not to like? Just wish you still made Coconut Cream, my favorite."
"We purchased a three flavor pack. The sweet vanilla flavor is good but does not come in bean form, only pre-ground. The chocolate hazelnut beans we’re very tasty. The creme brûlée flavor didn’t have much flavor. The coffe arrived well packed and in a timely fashion."
"All flavors have been good. Quick service, no complaints."
"Tried four different flavors and the all had too little of the advertised flavor."
"Love Santa’s White Christmas. Served every December at Hole in One restaurant located on Orleans, Massachusetts. I am now ordering it from Barnies’s for myself all year long. Best flavored coffee ever!!!"
"I LOVE Barnie's!!! My absolutely favorite coffee is Santa's White Christmas!!!! I have several different flavors but Santa's is my top choice. I was extremely sad when Barnie's pulled their store out of the mall near me. I loved walking by/in with the wonderful scents!!!! That is how I found Santa's! I would go in and just enjoy asking questions /trying the coffees and buying. lol Just love Barnie's Coffee and Tea."
"Outstanding coffee! Absolutely love this blend."
"I love Barnie's coffee. It is my favorite. The coffee has the best flavors and make my mornings the best!"
"Love your blews. Want store in Brandon."
"Love Barnie's coffee."
"I really enjoy Barnie's Coffee's. My first introduction to them was at my sister's house years ago with Santa's White Christmas. It was alway my absolute favorite. I have since become a member and have tried several other flavored varieties. My other favorite flavor is the Traditional holiday. You cannot go wrong purchasing their products."
"Customer Service at Barnie's was very attentive to my issue. I thought that I had taken advantage of a certain quantity sale, emailed that my shipment was short, only to find out that the sale ended a day or two before my actual order. Customer Service honored the sale."
"I have always loved your coffee. My favorite is your Sweetheart Blend. Your coffee is very smooth and full of flavor. Doesn't have that burnt flavor of the company that took over your store space at the mall."
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.71 based on 1,540 reviews