Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

How would you rate Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. ?

"Barnie's Christmas Coffee is a national treasure. There is literally nothing else like it. We discovered it while on vacation, and have kept it stocked at home ever since. Quick shipment, consistently excellent quality."
"Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. always has great coffee. I have been purchasing their products since they first started business in Winter Park. I continue to follow them from afar in my hometown and also while visiting others."
"We use the Cool Cafe Blues to make ice coffee at home. It’s our favorite flavor. I wish there was still a Barnie’s in Albuquerque, NM!"
"The only reason I did not rate Barnie’s as a 5 Star is price vs amount of coffee. Over the years they have gone from a 16 ounce (pound) to the current 10 ounce package. The prices have not reflected the downsize of the amount. Coffee quality = 5 stars. Shipping = 4 stars and is probably not their fault. Boxes arrive beat up and sometimes coffee bags have small punctures."
"Great company, great coffee, you will not be disappointed with any purchase you make from barnie’s. Would never buy any other coffee."
"Placing the order on line was difficult!!!!!"
"I love their coffee's, especially Santa's White Christmas. I always get my order promptly and they even throw in a sample pack. Price is right, too."
"I haven't had cool cafe blues in awhile. Really enjoying my order"
"Barnie's Coffee is the Best! I really love Barnie's Blend and Sweetheart Coffee. They are my favorites but all the other flavors that we have tried are excellent too!"
"Love the coffee. Will order more as time goes on. BUT, it took too long to get to me. You are about an hour and a half away from me and it took about two weeks to get the coffee. Not acceptable. I could have driven down to your location faster. Stop using USPS."
"Great flavors of coffee and selection... We order online and the coffee is always fresh..."
"Barnie's continues to be the best Coffee company in the business. I confess, I have yet to try their tea. However, I have been enjoying their terrific coffee for 25 years and have been a subscriber to their Flavored Coffee of the Month program for nearly that long. Having recently relocated from NY to FL I am now closer to where it all started for Barnie's and enjoy visiting their original location in Winter Park. Blows Starbucks (and everybody else) away with better flavors, richer tastes and a much nicer pricetag!"
"Great coffee! Love Santa's White Christmas and Sweetheart Blend...my favorites!"
"All my husband will drink- love this coffee!"
"Ordering is easy delivery is very efficient and as always the coffee is great been a devoted barnies coffee drinker since 1998 and your quality has only improved over the years"
"Easy to use."
"The best coffee out there!"
"Using the website was very easy and I found what I wanted quickly and was able to order with ease and no frustration. My order came quickly; sooner than I expected, but I’m not complaining one bit!"
"Easy to use website"
"If you know what you want, the site's search engine works great"
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.71 based on 1,134 reviews