Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Very disappointed with the strength of the coffee. I used to get Santa’s White Christmas at the mall and loved it. You have to use twice the normal amount of coffee to make a good cup. It has a great flavor, just weak coffee.
We only drink Santa’s White Christmas because it’s the best and no one makes it but Barnies!!
I'm a coffee snob. And I love my Barnie's.
I have always loved Barnie’s White Christmas coffee, from back when they had shops in the mall. The decaf is my after dinner dessert.
Santa’s White Christmas is the most delicious coffee I’ve had. It’s just the right amount of sweet. I purchase it every year as a treat for the holidays. I think, this year, I’ll order before the holidays.
I have to say they have excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong type of coffee the kcups and called them to let them know and I did not have to return the incorrect item and was sent anew one free of charge. I this is so rare this day an age , I love that and will not forget this amazing gesture.
Love Barnies coffee. Have not had a bad favor ever!!!’
Gingerbread coffee (decaf) was great!
Barnie’s coffee is always so fresh & delicious. They always have a wide selection of flavors for every taste!
Love the Pumpkin Spice and Santa's White Christmas. I wish Publix would sell the Pumpkin Spice. Thank you for such delicious flavors and high quality!
Love the coffee from Barnies! Been a huge fan for years. Please please please come back to NJ!!!!!!
It's Barnie's! If anyone hasn't heard of Barnie's coffee, I'm sooo sorry. However, you have now and this us just a review of my choice sharing with the world that Barnie's is outstanding. There is no "BEST". Everyone has an opinion on that but it's fact that the majority of people who have tried many coffee's and coffee company's will unanimously agree it's pretty damn outstanding!!!
Best tasting coffee! I love the gingerbread flavor, it's way better then pumpkin spice!!
Santa’s White Christmas coffee is the very best flavored coffee ever!!
Love this coffee it’s so christmas very good flavor My whole family loves it
Excellent coffee and service.
Love Barnies Coffee. Enough though this time it took forever to get it. I love the Butter Pecan and Jamica makin Crazy (Which I can't find it). I give a bag of coffee with a nice mug out for christmas. Thank you
Love all Barnies coffin bi Santa’s White Christmas is my favorite! Wish shipping wasn’t so pricey!
We've been fans of Barnie's Coffee & Tea for more than 3 decades. When our local store closed, we easily transitioned to their online store.
What are the holidays without Santa's White Christmas?!?!
Always exceptional quality and taste. Nothing else compares.
Fast shipping...great prices. Always have my favorite....Santa's White Christmas
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,881 reviews