Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Click Here

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Love the Barnies Coffee. Have tried several varieties. Never disappointed."
"Wish I could order Mocha Truffle K-cups through your site"
"Love your coffees."
"Barnard Coffee is the best ‼️"
"Great fast service!! Love Barnies!!"
"i love Barnies coffee especially the Pumpkin Spice and Santa’s White Chocolate. I just received my order of the Peppermint and it proved to be excellent. A while ago I did not receive an order due to the shipper (not Barnies) but after letting Barnies know they expedited a second order for me. Totally excellent customer service so unlike many companies today."
"Love choosing from a variety of flavors, and all available in decaf! Quick shipping and always the correct order makes for a very enjoyable Thanksgiving with plenty of different flavors to offer guests. Thanks Barnies, you’re def my holiday go to store😍"
"the best coffee out there!"
"We drink decaf coffee and our favorite is Hazelnut. We were Gevalia customers for many years, however Gevalia no longer has Hazelnut decaf. In our search we discovered Barnie's and what a surprise. Barnie's is more smooth, flavorful and delicious. We recommend it to everyone. We lived in Orlando for many years but were only occasional coffee drinkers and were unaware of Barnie's Coffee only the name."
"very unhappy and very disappointing... I sent in my review. this is my 2nd one. O:("
"Always enjoy the Santa's White Christmas, especially when there's free shipping!"
"I am never let down by the product or this company! Everything is as advertised, & customer service is top notch. Barnie's, keep up the excellent work! PS I have recommended you to others!"
"Very happy with my purchase. Love the coffee and arrived safely in a timely manner. Thank You, Connee"
"I got hooked on Barnie's Santa's White Christmas when they had a store in my local mall. The store closed down years ago so now I satisfy my addiction by ordering online at Barnies.com The coffee is always fantastic! Fresh and aromatic! Santa's White Christmas comes in regular and decaf which is awesome. I buy both so I can drink it throughout the day if I choose to. Barnie's Coffee is the best in my book. The shipping from Barnies.com is fast and I've never had any problems with my order."
"Barnie’s has a great selection of delicious coffee and tea. My absolute favorite is Santa’s White Christmas! I always look forward to having it during theChristmas season and am sure to stock up on it early so as to have plenty on hand 😊"
"As always, I love Barnie’s Blend whole bean."
"love the coffee and the flavors they brew up are right up my alley so I will continue to taste them in my cup."
"My family has loved Barnie’s coffee for years and we have to have Santa’s white Christmas around the holidays . We even gift it!"
"I have been drinking this coffee for over 40 years!!!!! The German Chocolate is awesome. My first Barnie’s Coffee was Bewitching Brandy (sad it is no longer available). Barnie’s has been my preference since that first bag. Yum!!"
"Customer service was good but review of the coffees is still being determined."
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,918 reviews