Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
The taste of the coffee is excellent!! It also came before than expected!
Really good flavored coffees. I like the create your own 6 pack option.
I remember growing up in Sarasota FL going into a Barnies Coffee Shop. Man I miss those days, but I am so thankful I can still order their delicious flavors of coffee online!!
Love the flavored coffees especially Cool Cafe Blues and Sweetheart. Wish you carried more of the decafe in the stores.
Pretty good Southern Pecan. Could use a little more Pecan flavor, but pretty good.
I keep buying this coffee .. smooth , original taste and we like it . Hope you can get Jamaican Blue too asap ~
Always enjoyed your coffee. Ordering was easy and shipping was timely.
Excellent product and service!
Barnies coffee is always delicious and I love it. I don’t buy any other coffee ever. I just wish they would lower the online prices to what I can buy in grocery because I love the convenience of it coming to my door but I pay less at grocery.
I have loved Barnie’s flavored coffees since I first discovered them in the Tyrone Mall in St. Petersburg, Fl. My only wish is for more flavors in decaf Kcups.
I have been a dedicated customer of Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. since the late 90's. Unfortunately I don't live near a brick and mortar location and must order online for delivery. I have loved their Santa's White Christmas since way back then and have gifted it so many times to loved ones that also can't wait for their packages to arrive. The Crop Ex coffees are now my absolute favorite. I have loved every single one that I've tried, and there have been many. Specials, service and delivery has also always been spot on. I'm sure I'll continue to be a customer for another 20 years.
I loved all of the flavors that I ordered. They arrived very quickly and were reasonably priced. Great coffee and a good price!
I absolutely adore coffee. I would never purchase ny coffee from any other company. BARNIE"S, you are the Tops!!!
Santa whole bean back... No where else Never stop selling Santa whole bean Pickles
Love all of the flavors! I tried a new one during the Black Friday sale & it is a new favorite: English Salted Toffee.
Barnie's is a tradition in our home! Especially around the holidays. The coffee is unique, tasty and nifty graphics. We LOVE Barnie's!
Traditional Holiday Blend is our all time favorite coffee! All of our family members can’t wait to open their bag and smell the amaretto and cinnamon! It’s a tradition we look forward to every year!! Thank you, Barnie’s Coffee!
The Very Berry Blackberry Shortcake is delicious!!
Delicious coffee!!