Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Marsha N
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 18th April 2021
MIchele M
I have enjoyed Barnie's Coffees for about 30 years. I really miss their local store that was once in a mall in Duluth, Ga. I still purchase Barnie's, but can't get all of the flavors that I once had, and some are no longer in the whole bean. I still purchase 10-15 bags of coffee each time I order coffee online.
Excellent Coffee. Would recommend.
Loooove me some Barnie’s coffee. I got a big box of a variety of flavors made a mug for each of my kids and added some of these coffees for a great gift!!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 15th November 2021
I love Barnies coffees. Santa's white Christmas and German chocolate cake are my favorites.
I love Barnie's coffee!
I've been enjoying my daily cup of coffee every morning because I love the taste and great quality of Barnie's Coffee! My favorite flavors so far are Chocolatey Chocolate Hazelnut, Coffee Cake and German Chocolate Cake! Can't wait to try more flavors! :)
Love your coffee and your great service. Tried in Florida
I order all of my coffee from Barnie’s Coffee and have it shipped to me. There are several flavors that I absolutely love. I have also starting buying it for my daughter-in-law and it is now all she will drink. Thank you for a great product!
Write a review? Best coffee in the country... I thought it was a no-brainer. Well, if you haven't had Barnie's, you're missing out so, you should.
Traditional Holiday is my favorite flavor. It is only offered this time of year, so I stock up¡
The coffee is amazing.
I tried Barnie's coffee years ago when we had lived in Lakeland FL. Our church had it in their cafe'. Since then my hubby & I had always liked it very much. We especially liked Santa's White Christmas. We had moved away from there and now live in New York. I came upon Barnie's again on the internet. It is a wonderful coffee and they always run a lot of sales. I will probably always have Barnie's in my home. Great company to do business with!!
great flavored coffee always fast delivery
Barnie’s coffees are awesome! Love Santa’s White Christmas and a new favorite is Bourbon Praline. Yum!!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Love the German Chocolate Cake coffee. It is so good as an after dinner treat with no calories It actually tastes like cake. Will but again and agaon!
Placed my 1st order a few months ago and several items were for Christmas gifts, but what I tried myself is EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD!!! Placed another order 4 days ago.
Simply, the best!
My daughter introduced me to your coffee at a function she was having .. I know that she fell in Love with numerous flavors … of course I started ordering and very pleased with the selections that I have selected..
I've been buying Barnie's flavored decaf coffees for over 25 years and have never been disappointed in the quality of their coffee.
Loved it when Barnies was in our local mall. Coffee was delicious. Years later it is still great! So glad that I can order it online!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.79 based on 3,731 reviews