Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

"Phenomenal company I buy coffee for hubby every Christmas for last 8 to 10 years .always fast service and great items"
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Barnie's blend and Santa's White Christmas are both delicious in both caffeinated and decaf. The company does a good job communicating product availability and filling/shipping orders promptly."
"Santa’s White Christmas is the best coffee!!"
"Great company. Quick response to orders. Good pricing and prompt delivery."
"I’ve loved Barnies’s Coffee & Tea for years! You might say, I’m their biggest fan! No other coffee company can hold a candle to Barnies’s! Love Love Love them! Donna Fuller Coley"
"It is our favorite coffee, I order all the time and purchase at Publix once a year when I am in Florida. I especially love the Santas White Christmas."
"I have been buying Barnie's coffee for my daughter, for years now, and she simply loves both the regular coffees and the flavored ones. I highly recommend the company, and it's many specialty coffees!"
"I love Barnie's "white christmas" coffee, and this was my first time ordering direct from the company. The communication was great, they let me know about a possible delay due to the high order volume, the order process was quick and easy, and my coffee arrived within the timeframe expected. Thanks for a great product!"
"Great coffee!"
"Great product and excellent taste and quality. I really appreciated the Thanksgiving discount."
"womderful coffee"
"Santa’s White Christmas is our favorite flavor! Always great service from Barnies.com!"
"I love this companies coffee and teas. And staff is so friendly and willing to help their customers any way the can. My one order was lost and they replaced it right away with no problems."
"I wait EVERY year for this time to get the Traditional Holiday coffee as much as possible! Otherwise it's another year until I get to taste it again! IT IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!! Nothing like it anywhere else. It's a special treat to myself at least once a week every week while I have it!!! It relaxes me and wakes me in the morning! TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!"
"I.Love.Barnies Santa’s White Christmas coffee! It is as simple as that. It is my go-to coffee just about every day. I even take it with me when we travel."
"love this smooth great tasting coffee, especially the flavored ones!"
"In the past we’ve loved Santa’s white Christmas but couldn’t find it anywhere. Finally found it on Barnie’s website and ordered a bulk order. What happened Barnie’s? It doesn’t have the familiar aroma we loved and it tastes awful! Very disappointed. I contacted Barnie’s but haven’t heard back. I hate writing a negative review but I have to be honest. Somethings changed with Barnies brewing process."
"Excellent customer service ! Santa’s White Christmas is to die for ! Can’t go back to other flavors after drinking it."
"I’ve been a customer for over 30 years and have never been disappointed. I especially love their sweetheart blend."
"Love this stuff! Literally one of my favorite coffees. And the aroma is great as well"
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.72 based on 1,379 reviews