Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
4.8
Based on 4,050 reviews
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Love Barnies!! Had an issue with an order and it was resolved quickly.
But website needs to be updated. It’s not appealing
my family loves the white Christmas, so we decided to try some other flavors and have been pleased with all of them.
I am unable to drink caffeinated coffee anymore, so decaf Santa’s white Christmas is wonderful.
we have always ordered barnies and are very satisfied with their service and delivery
Cool Cafe Blues and Santa's White Christmas are The Best!
Love the coffee.
My family and I love your coffee and have been drinking it since you had a store in Ocean County NJ decades ago. A few times a year, especially around Thanksgiving and Christmas, you had a great sale, and I would stock up for gifts, birthdays, etc. There were no sales in the past 2 years, and along with shipping charges, your coffee is too expensive to buy in the quantity that I used to. The last order was for gifts for my mom and brother. I didn't get anything. Really disappointing. The coffee is still the best.
very easy to order online the shipment is great and I love the Santas white Christmas the decaf is usually are hard to get the stores
I’ve been drinking Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas decaf coffee since it came on the market. Now that there’s no longer a Barnie’s store in my area and my local grocery store doesn’t stock SWC in decaf, I’m so glad I can order it online. The process is simple and my order arrives promptly. Thanks so much Barnie’s!!
Right now I am drinking Creamy Buttery Caramel--decaf--really like it. I drink Santa's White Christmas year round on Sundays.
Ordered 3 different coffees. None have Any flavor. Very disappointed.
Barnie’s is my husband’s favorite coffee!!!! When I order it on-line, it is always sent quickly and arrives fresh!!! He LOVES it!!!
Love all the products fast shipping
For 25 plus years I have been drinking Barnies coffee. I’ve tried other coffees but nothing compares!!! Best flavors and best taste!
Great coffee, always smooth but full of flavor. Santa's White Christmas brought me here.
We love Barnie's; Southern Pecan is our favorite.
We enjoy Barnie's coffee, however, we have had to order elsewhere since they offer so few whole bean products.
I have been drinking barnie's various coffees for over 13 years. My heart broke when the location was closed inside of Macy's dept store on 34 st. in NYC. Also in L.I.
I love ordering from Barnie’s! Always fast shipping and my order is always right! I love my Barnie’s!❤️
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.79 based on 4,050 reviews