Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Got my 2 flavored decaf coffees very quickly. Hard to find flavored and decaf together. They are delicious. Thank you.
I am a first time customer. I found out about Barnie's Coffee from a coworker.
I ordered a sampler for my Keurig and a few other items. So far I am enjoying the different flavors of coffee. Santa's White Christmas is wonderful. I plan on ordering in the future.
I just love the Santa's White Christmas. I give it as Christmas presents. The shipping time is very good and I will continue to purchase it for the holidays. I wish I were adventuresome to try some of the other blends that you offer but I don't want to spend the money if I don't like it. Have a great day. Michelle
I have been a Barnies customer for years but am disappointed that ur pumpkin spice,plus other flavors, now only come in ground & not whole bean...ur a coffee company & any real coffee lover wants to brew freshly ground beans each day...I go thru 1-2 full pots/each day & want only whole bean!!
I love your coffee. Especially Santa’s
White Christmas. Best flavor!
Your coffee is very good. I love the flavor.
Delicious!
Great coffee and great customer service. Fast shipping of my orders. I will continue to order coffee from Barnies!
Very few decaf pod choices!

Will stop purchasing from Barnie's
Just wish you still had actual stores. I do not like Starbucks! LOL. I used to drive to Knoxville, TN to visit and stock up on all the coffees.
Love the coffee! Transaction was effortless great job!
The sweet taste of Barnie's "Santa's White Christmas" draws us in every year to a hot cup of coffee when winter starts arriving. Love Barnie's coffees!
Love the flavors
Always excellent flavored coffee that you can actually taste the flavor.
I have been purchasing Barnie's coffee for many years. My favorite is Santa's White Christmas. I remember when it was only available around Christmas but love the fact that it is now available all year round. I just recently purchased the Traditional Holiday blend and am loving that too!!
I wait every year for Barnie’s Traditional Holiday blend to become available. It is the absolute best!!!!!! I stock up and freeze it and enjoy it throughout the year!!! Thank you Barnie’s!
Love my Barnies but only wish I had more decaf choices in the pods!
The coffee is great, customer service not so much. I had a problem with a shipment, contacted customer service & got an email back saying it might be 2-3 business days before they could respond. I waited from Sept 29 to Oct 8 and then sent another email to them. Still waiting for response on Oct 15.
Grateful for the extensive variety of decaf flavors!
Came promptly, as ordered. Well packaged. No problems