Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
4.8
Based on 4,431 reviews
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
German chocolate definitely my favorite coffee . Love connection is next Shipping is fast . Always pleased
I purchased the sweet vanilla bean. This coffee pairs well with any flavored cream.
Once you have had Barnie's, it is very hard to go back. If I lived in Florida I'd be there every day! Forget the rest, every other coffee tastes mediocre to me after 2 years ago trying Barnie's Santa's White Christmas, then I tried Barnie's Blend and even my hubby said when he had his occasional cup, wow this is good coffee, it is wonderful and inconvenient because it is not sold anywhere near me! Thank goodness for online shopping!
Love the smell, taste, and packaging of the coffees!
Coffe is excellent. Enjoying the flavors they offer especially the Chocolate Cherry.
Although shipping takes a little longer than I’d like I do however, love Barnie’s coffee so much! It’s the only coffee I drink. Even my employer has me ordering this coffee for us work!
I lived in Orlando from 1987 to 1998. I often bought Barnie's coffee on my way to work. The best coffee I've ever tasted. I was thrilled that they are also in the mail order business.
Loved the carrot cake decaf I bought. Missing the coffee cake variety which is not available currently
Santa's White Christmas single-serve coffee is the greatest! It delivers robust flavor wrapped in love and warm memories of Holiday's past. Thank you Barnie's!
I use to buy your Christmas coffee many years ago, at your storefront store. It only came out during the holidays. Going thirty years ahead, I went online and there you where. I buy your k.-cup christmas coffee every month. The coffee is great & smooth and enjoy everyday. Thank you for still being there
Barnie’s coffee is the best!! Really enjoy the many flavors. Not flavored syrup, but real flavored coffee!!! Not bitter like some other brand. Keep up the good work!!
I love Barnie’s coffee! My absolute favorite is Santa’s White Christmas! It’s been a holiday tradition in my home for years. The flavor is smooth and the aroma fills my home with the scent of what Christmas truly means
Great coffee at a good price. Very pleased with Barnie's Coffee.
Great coffee, quick delivery, easy ordering!
The best coffee ever! I get such a warm snuggly feeling sipping a cup of Barnie's! Definitely recommend any flavor especially the Santa’s white Christmas. It’s a holiday season tradition in our house!
We reorder the Sweet Heart blend over and over...delicious! Smooth! Flavorful!
I lived in Florida for many years and loved to shop at Barnies for coffee. Then moved back north. One day fournd Barnies in my local grocery store. I had forgotten all about them so looked them up on line and saw their website and ordered more. So glad I found them again.
I love Santa’s White Christmas flavor! I order it every year for the holidays in both regular and decaf. It is so delicious!
I have been a coffee drinker of Barnie's for over 30 years. They have an amazing selection and I'm enjoying the flavors. Cheers to great coffee!
Barnie's Blend decafe was honestly disappointing but I expect it would be better as whole bean. The other 2 were ok. Since I don't add sugar or cream to coffee, I think the flavored coffees I used to like, don't appeal to me as much now. A very tiny bit of sugar, 1/4 tsp, of sugar (I also add a dash of salt) helps bring the flavors to the surface in flavored coffees. I have always been happy with Barnie's coffee. Their Sumatra Mandheling is my very favorite coffee in the world and what converted me to a black coffee drinker. Unfortunately, they have been out of it for a while. I think in the future I will stick to whole-bean coffee purchases from Barnie's.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.8 based on 4,431 reviews