Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
4.8
Based on 4,430 reviews
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
They have thes best flavored coffee.
I ordered the sample packs of flavored and non flavored single serve coffee pods. I love the various flavors and their profiles. The coffee is rich and Multi-tonal. Excellent cups of coffee.
Barnie’s is the master producer of flavored coffees. My favorites are German Chocolate Cake, Santa’s White Christmas, Cool Cafe Blues, and Cinnamon Macadamia Nut. All other coffees I’ve tried(flavored or not) pale in comparison.
While I like the products, customer service is non-existent (via phone and email). No responses to my inquiries after almost 2 months of waiting for my products.
The coffee itself tastes great. The reason I will not order from them again, is because of how long it took to receive my order. 3 and a half weeks was a little too long, in my opinion.
I first saw Barnie’s Coffee when a TikTok creator I follow featured it on a post. She bragged about how delicious it was, so I wanted to try it. So glad I did! Barnie’s Coffee is delicious!
Enjoy the coffee every day.
Barnie's coffees are awesome. We love a variety of flavors as well as the "Barnie's Blend". The decafs are great too!
I spoke directly with customer service in order to resolve an issue I had with an earlier order. They were incredibly kind and helpful and made sure to ship me my missing product :)
I've bought your coffee for many years, especially when I worked in Winter Park & bought your coffee for our office. Since I have moved to Upstate New York I still buy your coffee. I buy different flavors but Santa's White Christmas is my favorite. You don't carry the one I would purchase all the time, but for the life of me I can not remember the name, so it must be discontinued because I don't see it in your flavors. So, Yes I Love your Coffee 100%.
I absolutely love my Barnie's coffee. It is my afternoon treat or my evening decaf treat. I do wish the cost were lower.
Love the flavor, but this order of pods are not working in my kuerig.
I like the product as I always order it for the holidays. My issue was that it took a very long time to arrive. When I sent an email to customer service to check on my order, I never received a response. Got the order mid December.
The amaretto & cinnamon coffee is absolutely delicious!
I have been drinking Barnie's Coffee for nearly 20 years - I'm truly spoiled as nothing is better!!
Bought these as a Christmas present for my husband he likes them a lot! One of his favorites is white Christmas!
I worked for Barnies when it was located in our mall in Chesterfield, Va. & loved it. And, of course, I loved their product. I looked forward to the holiday brews. Especially the Santas White Christmas. So happy I can get the pods. Just seeing the name Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. brings back great memories.
In the office, we each enjoy our own favorite flavors. One likes Creme Brulee, one likes Santa's White Christmas, one likes Souther Pecan and the other likes Creamy Buttery Caramel~~
I haven't bought Barnie's Coffee in years but thought I would treat myself to some this year. I'm sorry to say it just doesn't have the same taste as it did years ago. Even just smelling the grounds aren't as strong or flavorful as I remember. A bit disappointed. (no, I have not had Covid. My tastebuds are just fine.)
I used to love to buy the Barnie's Irish Cream ground coffee when the stores were in the mall but love now being able to order online and shipping is quick. I love the Traditional Holiday, Coffee Cake, and Santa' s White Christmas during the holidays. Very flavorful and festive.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.8 based on 4,430 reviews