Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
4.8
Based on 4,431 reviews
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Always fast service and we love Santa’s White Christmas !
Very glad to be able to order Santa’s white Christmas in kcup pods. I plan on being a regular customer
I have been a huge fan of Santa's white Christmas for many years. This year the quality was much worse than previous years. There was much less flavor and the coffee was not nearly as colored as in past years. It seems that there was some reformulation or processing change, that my wife and I are not fans of
BUYER BEWARE-New Recipe! Been a SWC fan since living in Orlando in early 00's and since moving, purchase every year as gifts for family, friends, teachers, etc. Just purchased 17 bags of SWC and the beans are no longer covered in the white flavor coating. I thought I just received a bad bag. Called Customer Service today, and they confirmed SWC recipe changed roughly 8 months ago. What a bummer! Brewed my first cup and it has more of a nutty taste, not the sweetness of the original. This change is not clear on Barnie's website and I feel duped. BUYER BEWARE-New Recipe! Been a SWC fan since living in Orlando in early 00's and since moving, purchase every year as gifts for family, friends, teachers, etc. Just purchased 17 bags of SWC and the beans are no longer covered in the white flavor coating. I thought I just received a bad bag. Called Customer Service today, and they confirmed SWC recipe changed roughly 8 months ago. What a bummer! Brewed my first cup and it has more of a nutty taste, not the sweetness of the original. This change is not clear on Barnie's website and I feel duped.
The coffee is delicious and I drink mostly decaf and I love the selection of decaf flavors.
Excelente
My favorite coffee!
I recently purchased some flavored decaf coffees. I am enjoying all of them. I sure miss having Barnie's in our mall. I stopped by for coffee every time I was there.
The coffee is always awesome, I called customer service for assistance with delivery, they never called back but they did as I asked in my message. It would have been nice to receive a call back.
Absolutely addicted to this coffee!
Love, love, love Santa's White Christmas decaf. My favorite all year round💗💚
I woukd give 5+ stars if they woukd respond to my multiple messsages about exchanging 2 bags of ground coffee. I’ve discovered the chocolate flavors I cannot tolerate due to reflux. According to their return policy I can exchange unopened bags of which I have one. And a one time e change on an opened bag. I kept the mocha truffle in my first order even though I can’t drink it. But trued the Chocolatey Chocolate Hazelnut and German Chocolate Cake on my second order After one cup of the first I realized it’s any of the chocolate flavors —except the sweetheart blend. I have emailed twice with no response. Called today for “immediate assistance” and left a message. Love the other coffees but if customer service is not up to par I may have to rethink future orders. I’m needing to order more now but waiting.
I'm a big fan of flavored coffee and Barnie's probably does it as well as anyone I can find. However, the flavor names sound a lot richer than they turn out to be tastewise. The coffee itself is always smooth, but the flavors don't measure up. Also, Barnie's offers loyalty points - most appreciated - but can rarely be used since you won't allow using them with special pricing offers. That doesn't seem right.
Barnie's flavored coffee has the correct amount of flavor so as not to overwhelm the taste. All three purchased flavors: creme brulee, pumpkin pie spice, and chocolatey hazelnut are wonderful, pleasing flavors.
Santa's White Christmas is a holiday tradition. We ordered several bags this year, after not being able to for a few years. I couldn't wait to get it. Sadly, the coconut-powdered white grounds, carmely undertones, and that one-of-a-kind flavor is no where to be seen. It's decent coffee but not what I wanted. When did the recipe change?? PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!
I love Barnies German Chocolate Cake coffe. It's so yummy! Plus the Crème Brûlée is delicious too. They both are a wonderful treat!
I drink your coffee regularly and am so happy k recently stocked up for Christmas season!
I love Barnie’s! I was disappointed with my last order. I thought I was supposed to get 3 free coffees and it was not in my order. I did not question it and figured that y’all filled the order correctly.
I buy Santa's White Christmas decaf because it is DELICIOUS! I can have a cup (or two) late in the evening and I have no problem falling asleep (unlike some other "decaf" brands). Very nice flavor!
Love it ❤️