Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
THE BEST COFFEE EVER! ESPECIALLY SANTA'S WHITE CHRISTMAS!
My wife and I are great fans of Barnie's CropEx coffees. We started with Barnie's Coffees when we lived in Florida in the early 2000's and never buy anything else. Thanks.
Love it, store doesn't carry it, will buy again and again
Best coffee ever! Makes the competitors take notice.
I love Barnie s coffee, large assortment of great flavors, but I cannot survive without barnies coffee cake coffee. By itself, it could replace dessert, but coupled with a fresh piece of coffee cake or warm chocolate chip cookie, it’s heavenly.
Wonderful product, fast delivery service. We’ve been using Barnie’s for years!
Loved the coffee I received from barnies!
Always an excellent product, the taste is wonderful and very satisfying. I will definitely purchase it again.
I have loved Barnies coffee for many years and still do. I love that I can get some many flavors in decaf. And the service I get when I order is top notch. Thanks for great products and great t service.
Ann Morrell
We love your coffee !!!!
I always order my coffee directly from Barnie's. Ordering is easy, delivery is quick and the price is right. And I get to enjoy my favorite coffee!
Delious and kind to my digestive system! And it is "local" to us and we are happy we can support a most yummy company.
Best tasting coffee
Love the Santa's White Christmas coffee that is available year round. I buy unground and love it. Fast shipping and great prices. Buy frequently and would recommend.
We’ve enjoyed you Santa Christmas blend for about 10 years now. We’re hooked and all other coffee if blah to us. Thanks for making the Decaf KCup. Awesomeness extended.
Love my Barnie's coffee. There is no other coffee out there as good as Barnie's
Order delivered when promised
Smooth coffee and delicious.
My first experience with Barnie’s coffee was a year ago. I was visiting a friend in the hospital, which was a very stressful time. I went to the hospital cafeteria for breakfast and decided to try Barnie’s coffee. I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you Barnie’s.
I've worked for Barnie's for a few years in winter park Florida and I absolutely love their coffee. Better than Starbucks.
I absolutely love Barnie’s coffee! I love that I can get flavored decaffeinated coffee, Most companies do not offer flavors for decaffeinated.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,506 reviews