Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
4.8
Based on 4,935 reviews
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Christmas coffee is delicious! Way to start the day!
My mother & step son both love ur coffee!
Love the coffee taste. Shipping was pretty quick. Good experience.
Bought as a gift. Mom enjoys this very much.
Love Santa's White Christmas blend so much, we order it up north to have it every year!!!
The coffees Barnie's makes are the best out there.
I like all the flavors I have purchased. The flavor does not fade.
Best decaf found anywhere online. No one does it better. (Though I wish some regular flavors had a decaf option.)
We love Barnie's Santa's White Christmas! We drink it year-round and give it as Christmas gifts to family members. Our other favorite was Cool Cafe Blues, but in the last few years, we have noticed the taste has changed. It just isn't as good. When I was teaching, students would smell my coffee as they entered the room and wanted to know if I was eating pancakes! Sadly, that strong maple flavor is missing and we have never found another product that came close to the original Cool Cafe Blues. Would you consider going back to the original recipe???
For years I have ordered Santa's White Christmas. It has become my favorite Christmas coffee even though I normally prefer non-flavored, bolder coffee. Just the smell makes me feel like it's Christmas. I was disappointed last year as the whole bean wasn't coated with the powdered sugar as it has been in the past. I am not sure if this was a one-off or not since I ordered whole bean this year but was sent ground instead.
I have been purchasing Barnies Coffee for yikes, over 30 years! I was first introduced to Santas White as a friend and would stock up on it during the holidays until it became available year round. I now purchase their coffee and tea as gifts for others and continue to monitor my pantry so I dont run out.
I love Barnies coffee and I love Cool Cafe Blues. I used to purchase cups of coffee, in the mall, in the old days. I just wish shipping wasn't so expensive and I would order more often.
It’s lovely! We have ordered for years. I love how quickly it ships but more importantly the taste and price.
I always get good products from Barnies. Great coffee!!
I drink caffeinated coffee and my husband recently switched to drinking decaf, and man we did not realize it’s almost impossible to find flavored decaf coffee. We always buy Barnie’s and are huge fans of the flavors, so when we realized there were also decaf versions of those flavors, we were so thrilled! The coffee is always delicious and the variety of flavors is wonderful.
Not as good as it used to be when I purchased it at the mall. I got this in regular and I drink decaf, so I probably won't purchase again.
The coffee needs to be ground finer. The flavor was great. I will buy again
I love Barnie’s Santa’s White Christmas!
I love love love all Barnie’s coffee flavors! My absolute favorite coffees! The only complaint I have this year is that you can’t get a variety in 3 packaged deal. I could always choose different varieties for My packaged deals until this year.
We got hooked on Santa's White Christmas several years ago. Since then we have visited the Barnie's web site often, taking advantage of specials and buying enough each time to get free shipping. The service is always prompt and accurate and the coffee is first-rate. Our last shipment had about five different types and so far they're all excellent.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.8 based on 4,935 reviews