Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
4.4
Based on 2,477 reviews
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
I have not received it yet
Utterly incapable of delivering a watch strap ordered and paid for weeks ago. Ignore all messages asking for information. Completely unreliable as a supplier.
No delivery, customer support not answering mail.
I haven't yet received the strap.
Still have not received my band...been over a month
I still haven't received my watch band and it's been almost a month.
Still hasn't arrived. Been 2 weeks
Bought the bands on January 9th and today is January 30th. Still haven't received my bands or shipping updates.
Orders lost with assurance it will show up some day. Prior orders of ok quality but bands are too short
I never received the item purchased.
never received Customer service not responsive
Its been 23 days since my order and I have yet to even get a shipping conformation i want a new band sent out or my money back.
Förra gången var det bra men denna gången inte rätt enligt bild
I never received my watch band. A second order was placed at no charge, but that one too was cancelled because the order could not be fulfilled. While I was waiting, and after I had been charged, I DID however received a continuous stream of marketing emails. So in the long run, I spent 40 bucks for a bunch of marketing emails but in the end my 40 bucks was refunded. So I guess I don't have much to complain about other than the unsolicited junk mail.
I still havent recieved my order. Sent an email asking for updates with no reply, yet i get asked to review the product.
Sent wrong product, and received no response to my email.
Took 1 month to arrive. Not happy. Sent the wrong strap
Sorry to say but i won’t buy or recommend anyone Barton Watch Bands… you have the worst delivery services i have ever experienced
I haven't even received the band even though it's been a month since I ordered. Terrible service, terrible shipping service used. Clearly no one seems to care to use a shipping service that can actually properly be tracked.
I have yet to received the order I made on 16th December 2021. Tracking number 803008135099907473
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.35 based on 2,477 reviews