Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
I have not yet received the watchband that i ordered mid March , very disappointing!!!
Hey Katherine, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Very disappointed to have not received my Barton band after 34 days. Still waiting.
Hey David, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Ordered on March 4. Today is April 14 and still have not received it. Tracking suggests it is in Japan. Problem is I am in NZ
Hey Vanessa, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
I still waiting for my straps, I purchased mont ago
Hey Ramiro, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Have not received it yet. Very poor service
Hey Burke, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Ordered over a month ago and still haven't received the items.
Hey Ryan, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
I did not receive it yet. It has been more than one month since I ordered it. I cannot even track where it is.
Hey Byungjoon, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Have yet to receive my band. Ordered over a month ago. No update in tracking section either.
Hey Stef, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Never received tracking on package. Never received item
Hey Kaleb, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
I have an overall beef with you. An order for a band was received and the recess pin broke during installation. Your phone number doesn't't work, your email response time is slow. I reordered which included the blue alligator and asked the amount due from the faulty band be applied to the order. What did I hear? Crickets. Currently I am not happy. I would like to be. I have bought 5 good bands and one lemon. But your customer service is bad. In fact it "sucks." Please research or call me at 773-719-1485 to affect a refund or credit for the faulty pin. Thank you.
I have yet to receive these items; its been more than a month since i ordered & paid for them
All the shipping has been wrong and no one from customer support has responded
did not fit my watch
Haven't received yet very disappointed
My watch never arrived.
Haven’t received it after 6 weeks
Yet to get delivery. Please help!
I can not tell you about the product because I still have not received it. It has passed one month since the purchase! Your shipping is a disaster!
I never received my strap
I have yet to receive my purchase. Tracking stopped on the 12 of nov. Pls check on my purchase. Thank u
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.50 based on 1,970 reviews