Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Good quality , would buy again in a different colour
Another great band for my collection. I prefer the Elite Silicone bands I have, but didn't want the black bottom (on Pumpkin). Customer service has been amazing throughout the years and bands ship out quickly.
Very disappointed with the sailcloth strap. This is my second Barton strap, the first being rubber which was great. This sailcloth strap has some kind of rubbery coating that is already peeling off and the strap is so short it barely fits into one of the loops. Barely a few weeks in and it looks old and worn and not in a good way.
Delivery times are rather long - ordered 11 may - no sign of them yet
Great quality
Great quality for the price - highly recommend!
Didn't receive my band. Only the springs. Emailed letting you know. A few days later you send me tracking number for the band....then nothing. 2 weeks later I get an email saying one of my items has been refunded. Shitty customer service.
10 points in all
Great strap quick postage.
Bands has not shown up still waiting on delivery to show up
Excellent watch band
I have not received my order yet. It still hasn't left their facility after 9 days I ordered the products.
Comfortable and quality feel
I like the range of bands and colors available. Perhaps not every color combo I'd want, but the vast majority of them for sure. The quick assembly time makes all the difference, and got me to buy multiple bands, so that I can style match my outfits.
strap is great!
Great service
Very good strap
Love these bands. They look awesome and are so comfortable.
You are the best