Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Great product and great transaction. Thank you!
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 26th November 2021 Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Bands are quality. Shipping is terrible, 3 weeks for international shipment and had to pay for tax and duties, which nowhere was mentioned during the ordering process.
After over a month I am yet to receive the items, despite paying for the 3 times more expensive 1-2 days delivery. Customer service is not responding to my emails anymore and have blamed the late delivery on Covid. Since Covid is hardly new you should just stop charging and advertising the short delivery as you are not providing that service. I personally do not care if this is due to DHL or you, I have paid Barton not DHL and thus expect the service or refund for it from Barton. Very disappointed, especially with the customer support
I never received it. Ordered Oct 19th. As I write this, on November 23rd, the bands have not arrived. Barton refunded me, which is great, but I would have preferred getting the bands express shipped to me instead of a refund (which I offered but wasn't taken up on my offer). Hopefully, they will arrive one day...
Lovely looking strap, unfortunately after two days the leather stretched at the buckle hole and no longer fits properly.
it hasnt even been delivered yet lol
I like the style and fit of this strap, so I've ordered a navy blue one from you.
Love Barton and usually very good but was let down on last purchase. Weathered brown leather was dull, flat on colour, no contrast. Mailed them and rather than offer to for something about it they just thanked me for letting them know..
Still waiting for it
It never arrived and all other orders from USA arrived on time. I have requested a refund but apparently Barton can't do that either
Really comfortable and great looking. So good I bought another one. I will have to buy another watch soon!
Fantastic quality product
After my initial order got waylaid somewhere between the US and New Zealand, the team at Barton showed fantastic customer service and shipped a 2nd order out to me at no cost to me. Both my new status arrived today, they fit & lock great! Thanks team Barton!
Very pretty & comfortable!
Meh. Flimsy and narrow..
Terrible quality - I received my strap with a broken spring bar. It's completely useless. And all that a day before a trip for which I purchased this strap. No more shopping at Barton for me.
Very nice waych band, with ectra long extra strap. Very nice. The not so nice thing, the explosion of brand barton mails sent to me. JUst terrible. I decided to archive them as spam.
I ordered the wrong band initially, totally my fault as it was the wrong color, and their customer service was incredible. They sent me the correct band with no questions asked and were seriously amazing. But I LOVE my watch band. It is comfortable and seems pretty durable.
Bands arrived quickly and were of good quality! Exactly what I expected. I'll definitely be buying from Barton again!!!
Very solid. Superb quality.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.46 based on 2,197 reviews