Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Needed 22mm you sent 24mm
Qualité à revoir
It's been 5 weeks and I haven't received my merchandise
I dint like it at all.. and had to pay costums for it.
Your asking me to write a review for a product you have not delivered. I’m not real happy about how long this is taking. I ordered two other watch bands on the same day and they were also delivered late. This one just hasn’t come yet.
Bands cost cheap but they also look quite cheap. They took a long time to arrive. Quality of leather and buckle is disappointing.
I never received my watch band.
Love my other bands from Barton, but not this one.
Faded very quickly after being wet. I have had the band for about 1 week when this happened
The delivery time was too long and took over a month while I ordered the similar product in Amazon and it took only 3 days to be delivered for international shipping. Please improve your logistic delivery if for more business.
Hey Tommy, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I have purschased this item on July 07, 2020 and i steel didnt received. Why does it take so long to deliver?
Hey Vinko, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
The band's are fine but the shipping is terrible. I pay extra for 2 day shipping I'll pping and it still takes a week. I just ordered two more bands, paid the expedite charge and still don't have them!!! Plus. Package tracking " can't locate" even after confirmation they shipped!
Hey Bill, Sorry to hear about the delays with shipping. All of our orders are experiencing some delays, due to the ongoing issues USPS is running into with the government and with the effects of COVID19. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
It took almost 2 months to arrive.
Hey Robin, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I haven't received it yet
Hey Philip, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
After two months, I still haven’t received my wristband. I contacted customer service and they said that my item was in the mail and that the long delivery delay was due to Covid-19. They were kind enough to reimburse me and advised that I could keep the wristband once I would have received it. I am still waiting.... ☹️
Hey Michel, I'm sorry to hear your order has not arrived. With the effects of COVID, we have experienced some pretty significant delay with delivery all over the globe as our international shipping partners and the local postal services are significantly affected, so there is certainly some delay in delivery. [up to 3 months] We're confident that the order will find its way to you and it looks like this has been refunded in full.
IDONT RECIVE THE STRAPS , I m not very hapy whith my purchase , I waiting for the straps ,,,,,
Hey Alejandro, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. With the effects of COVID we have experienced significant delay on all of our orders. We encourage you to shoot us an email at customerservice@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we're happy to help make things right.
It hasn't arrived and communications are poor
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands. It does take a few extra days when shipping around the world. Tracking shows the package is in your home country. You should be receiving your Barton Watch Bands soon.
I paid for 5-7 day delivery on the 20th and it's the 31st and it's still not here, my address was clear, not sure if it's ever going to be received as the USP does not give details on delivery date.
Your delivery is poor, 10 days have passed and no delivery. Souls have ordered thru Amazon from you.
Cheap looking watch band
Sorry to hear that our Canvas band left you disappointed! All of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we'd be happy to help make things right! Please shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com and we're happy to help with an exchange or issue a full refund on your purchase.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.53 based on 1,832 reviews