Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Blue color is more like a Grey blue. Not like your picture of dark SHINY BLUE.
The Cordura/Silicone hybrid; A beautiful looking strap, but not even close to being as comfortable as the silicone elite. Very thin in material, and it's a little too short for the average wrist. Its length falls right between their short and regular sizes. It's also not very comfortable. Like I said It's a beautiful "looking" strap... but not for me. A little disappointing.
Start of by saying these look the part. However I found them to be too stiff and the keepers are very very thick and really leaves a hard imprint on your wrist unless you wear it very loose. Would not buy again
Bands are pretty good quality. Less than desirable shipping times.
Order #87304972. Purchased it on 28th May. To date, I still have not receive the item.
I have not received my order yet. It still hasn't left their facility after 9 days I ordered the products.
I still haven't received the strap so I can't leave a proper review.
Needed 22mm you sent 24mm
Qualité à revoir
It's been 5 weeks and I haven't received my merchandise
I dint like it at all.. and had to pay costums for it.
Your asking me to write a review for a product you have not delivered. I’m not real happy about how long this is taking. I ordered two other watch bands on the same day and they were also delivered late. This one just hasn’t come yet.
Bands cost cheap but they also look quite cheap. They took a long time to arrive. Quality of leather and buckle is disappointing.
I never received my watch band.
Love my other bands from Barton, but not this one.
Faded very quickly after being wet. I have had the band for about 1 week when this happened
The delivery time was too long and took over a month while I ordered the similar product in Amazon and it took only 3 days to be delivered for international shipping. Please improve your logistic delivery if for more business.
Hey Tommy, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I have purschased this item on July 07, 2020 and i steel didnt received. Why does it take so long to deliver?
Hey Vinko, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
The band's are fine but the shipping is terrible. I pay extra for 2 day shipping I'll pping and it still takes a week. I just ordered two more bands, paid the expedite charge and still don't have them!!! Plus. Package tracking " can't locate" even after confirmation they shipped!
Hey Bill, Sorry to hear about the delays with shipping. All of our orders are experiencing some delays, due to the ongoing issues USPS is running into with the government and with the effects of COVID19. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
It took almost 2 months to arrive.
Hey Robin, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.50 based on 1,983 reviews