Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
The band's are fine but the shipping is terrible. I pay extra for 2 day shipping I'll pping and it still takes a week. I just ordered two more bands, paid the expedite charge and still don't have them!!! Plus. Package tracking " can't locate" even after confirmation they shipped!
Not like the original at all. Not sculpted into the watch
Leather felt much flimsier than it looked
After two months, I still haven’t received my wristband. I contacted customer service and they said that my item was in the mail and that the long delivery delay was due to Covid-19. They were kind enough to reimburse me and advised that I could keep the wristband once I would have received it. I am still waiting.... ☹️
Hey Michel, I'm sorry to hear your order has not arrived. With the effects of COVID, we have experienced some pretty significant delay with delivery all over the globe as our international shipping partners and the local postal services are significantly affected, so there is certainly some delay in delivery. [up to 3 months] We're confident that the order will find its way to you and it looks like this has been refunded in full.
IDONT RECIVE THE STRAPS , I m not very hapy whith my purchase , I waiting for the straps ,,,,,
Hey Alejandro, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. With the effects of COVID we have experienced significant delay on all of our orders. We encourage you to shoot us an email at customerservice@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we're happy to help make things right.
It hasn't arrived and communications are poor
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands. It does take a few extra days when shipping around the world. Tracking shows the package is in your home country. You should be receiving your Barton Watch Bands soon.
I paid for 5-7 day delivery on the 20th and it's the 31st and it's still not here, my address was clear, not sure if it's ever going to be received as the USP does not give details on delivery date.
Your delivery is poor, 10 days have passed and no delivery. Souls have ordered thru Amazon from you.
Cheap looking watch band
Sorry to hear that our Canvas band left you disappointed! All of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we'd be happy to help make things right! Please shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com and we're happy to help with an exchange or issue a full refund on your purchase.
Not the quality, look and feel I expected, the band is thin and doesn’t look very “Elite” like.
too stiff, hard to get on and off, have ordered two other bands
The watch band is too long to enjoy wearing thanks
Low quality in terms of material and the latching / clasping system onto the watch. The metal pieces at the end of the bands are extremely thin and pop out of the watch with almost no pull or force.
Watch band not able to be delivered? Why? I have a mailbox and a doorstep.
I received my watch band and was disappointed. The leather did not have the sheen that was shown online and the mechanism to attach to my 38mm Apple watch was slightly too big and, therefore, left the points on each end exposed...and sharp. I will be returning it.
Been waiting for 2 weeks and the item hasn't even shipped yet...
one side of band...side with clasp was too wide had to trim it to make it fit and pretty sure it wont last because it is now frade.
I was excited to receive my bands. They came fast, but once I tried to put it on my watch the problems began. I tried contacting the company, but my email was kicked back and leaving a voice mail wasn't any easier. Not sure what to do.
The bands both overhang the watch face housing so there is not a flush transition as one should expect.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.71 based on 1,310 reviews