Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 11th August 2022
Paul Curtis
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 11th August 2022
Cristian I Warhuus
Really disappointed with the long handling times. I ordered on a Thursday and paid extra for "fast" shipping in hopes of receiving it in time for my trip out of the country, but it took 6 business days / 9 calendar days to actually arrive. I've ordered from your store a few times before and never paid for expedited shipping yet still received those products more quickly than this one. Not sure why processing took 3 full business days. Anyway, I'm sure the product itself will be great just like the other ones I've ordered from Barton. Just really disappointed by the delay in shipment.
Not worth the spam emails
Loop edges frayed after a half day of normal (office/home) wear. They became fuzzy. Disappointed in the quality.
The band quality is nice and if I was raiting it off the band then it would get 5 stars. The 20mm bar is loose as hell and with little pressure has popped off several times. I have had cheap 5 dollar Amazon band do a better job not shifting around and popping off. Will be requesting a refund.
Terrible service. Products seem fine.
A few bands shipped in the incorrect size. Have sent a few emails to their support without any replies. Have used Barton many times before but unfortunately this experience wasn't very poor.
Still waiting for my strap, no response, have written now three times to ask where it is. First time I'm very disappointed about the customer service
Kind of thin and cheap. Thought it would be more robust.
Stitching frayed on both bands, wonky holes, and overall condition wasn’t great. Maybe I got a bad batch because all the other reviews seem to be good. It is what it is, no problem.
Purchasing the watch band was relatively easy. It took a few weeks to arrive. The band is good quality and does fit my watch but the pins keep coming out and it has fallen off my wrist a few times now so I think I will have to change it back to the old band. Very disappointing.
I've bought a handful of bands from Barton and things have gone smooth. Not this time! I bought a leather band with a gold buckle. The right band came but the wrong buckle. I emailed Barton three times but never got a response. A new buckle showed up in the mail but no emails came until after I got the buckle in the mail.
Not received yet, ordered November 28th, still not received on January 6th.
The silicone band tore where the spring bar sits, one day into wearing it. The watch fell off my wrist.
Wrong size and reached out to customer service but still has not responded. Please advise. Would like an exchange.
I'm sure the bands are nice, but mine seems to be lost. I have contacted the company, but haven't gotten a response.
Customer service hasn’t gotten back to me. I never received my order and tried to reorder. I just want a refund at this point.
Bands are quality. Shipping is terrible, 3 weeks for international shipment and had to pay for tax and duties, which nowhere was mentioned during the ordering process.
it hasnt even been delivered yet lol
Love Barton and usually very good but was let down on last purchase. Weathered brown leather was dull, flat on colour, no contrast. Mailed them and rather than offer to for something about it they just thanked me for letting them know..
Meh. Flimsy and narrow..