Barton Watch Bands Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Under an hour
"Excellent product good price.Can’t beat it!"
"Love Barton Watch Bands. I have several in leather and silicone. All well made and excellent value (quality for price)."
"High quality products..."
"For $25 this is an excellent and well made watch band. It’s not a $75 band so don’t t expect that, it’s $25 so at that price point it’s excellent. I typically wear an xl in the 220mm range on my 8in wrist but because it is a thin strap the xl fits perfectly on my 8.5 in right and is too large on the left."
"Fantastic watch band! Arrived in no time at all, is a perfect fit for my Tissot, and is infinitely more comfortable than the stock leather band. In addition, switching to the Barton got rid of the awful smell my sweat would induce in the leather Tissot brand. I'll definitely be back to Barton for all my watch band needs!"
"Very comfortable for large wrists."
"Received my 21mm black rubber with yellow under belly in a very timely manner. Lightning fast to be exact. Fits my SNA411 perfectly, making it Uber comfortable for work and leisure. Highly recommend their rubber straps - gonna order their canvas strap next, can’t wait."
"Great product, easy to put on! I was able to get rid of a terrible band on a good looking watch, and update another that had been pulled from the rotation because the band was too formal for my style. Finding the lug size was no hassle; just search the online specs for your watch and it will tell you exactly what you need. Ordering was easy, shipping was fast, and your supporting business in Texas. That’s a home run."
"The replacement watch band I purchased was perfect. Quick change out and looks amazing. Thanks again. Have a great day."
"The sailcloth strap is great quality, it took a few days to break in. I really like the quick release pins."
"Bought a Black Sailcloth to go on my first Automatic watch and I’m loving it. Will definitely be buying more bands for future watches!"
"I ordered a new watch band for my Samsung watch. I came quickly. Nice band for a good price."
"I love the watch bands & they came right on time. I’ve struggled with those little rods for decades. Wish I’d thought if the tabs; what a great idea. I’ll get more of these. In fact, it’s my go-to from now on."
"First true “nato” style band I’ve owned, but it looks clutch with my new watch! Seems great quality at an easy pricepoint! Lots of great info on the site so I got the size I needed and no issues with the quick delivery."
"High quality straps"
"We went by their location in Austin and were greeted cheerfully by Zach. He was amazing and our experience was amazing. Love the watch bands and we'll be going back."
"Love the look and feel of the band, and it was easy to put on the watch."
"Good quality and service. I like the easily installation."
"Love watch band must return because of size"
"Good quality at a fair price. And love the quick change feature!"
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.76 based on 412 reviews