Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Shipment disappeared.... Please help!!!
I haven't received the Strap yet
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the parcel service. I have gone ahead and reshipped your order using expedited shipping. Your order should be delivered within a few days. Thank you for your patience.
As of the 16th of November, 2019 I’m still waiting for it to be delivered! If it ever arrives I might be able to review it.
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands. We are excited for you to receive your Barton Watch Band order. Our standard $2.00 International delivery can take a few extra days. Your order is currently in your home country and will be delivered soon.
Still not received it
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands. I can confirm your alligator grain leather strap will be arriving soon! Thank you for your patience.
The leather strap has permanent stain on it. and I complained it to barton service but they are just ignoring me.
Sorry to hear your strap may have come with an imperfection. All of our straps come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, within the first year of purchase. We got a fresh Barton Watch Band headed your way!
Considering the price, it's unacceptable that these are cheap chinese leather bands that are stiff. I can purchase the same cheap chinese bands for much much less elsewhere. For the price I am highly disappointed. The silicone bands on the other hand, are as expected. So it wasn't all disappointment.
I was waiting the required 10-17 days, but am receiving e-mails requesting to post this. So … I ordered the product 11 days ago and have yet to receive it. The APC tracking number does not work. So far, not so good.
This is the second watch band I have purchased. They need to work on the glue that holds the loop for the strap. Both bands I purchased broke there. The second band I have had less than a week. I purchased the second because of the first breaking.
haven't received the watch bands i ordered yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so therefore can't make a pleasing report
I ordered a black leather band with red stitching and received a cheap black band. Literally threw it away.
Delivery is super slow
I was searching for a fitbit versa watch band and yours popped up. I liked the idea of the nylon. However it will not fit on my watch.
I havent even received my band yet. What review should I give??? It's been over a week
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.77 based on 920 reviews