Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
My watch never arrived.
Haven’t received it after 6 weeks
Yet to get delivery. Please help!
I can not tell you about the product because I still have not received it. It has passed one month since the purchase! Your shipping is a disaster!
I never received my strap
I have yet to receive my purchase. Tracking stopped on the 12 of nov. Pls check on my purchase. Thank u
i did not receive it yet
Never arrived
Did not order wrong band I ordered a dam blue soft band size 22 phone 843...446.
. 8550
until you change your shipping i am not satisfied never rcvd
Ordered a new watch band from Bartons 5 weeks ago and it still has not arrived. I have emailed Bartons but they have ignored my equiry. Very poor service.....
Bad quality
not a very good company to deal with.
Useless company , no reply on both emails or Facebook , and product quality is bad band broke after 2 days .
I never got the silicone band i ordered, just disappointed.
Hey Yvan, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I had ordered and never received without any explanation it was a very poor experience with Barton!
Hey Andreja, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I have not received the watchband yet!!!!
Hey David, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
This item has still not been received! Can you help please?
Hey Mrs Lorrie J Liston, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
The strap never arrived despite ordering it several months ago. Can't review a product I haven't got.
Hey Gerrad, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
I am still yet to receive this item. It has been 2 months.
Hey Michael, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.55 based on 1,685 reviews