Barton Watch Bands Reviews

4.4
Based on 2,554 reviews
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Poor quality
The experience was poor. It was overpriced to start with. And design is very bad, very thin and rigid. Not flexible and it takes long time to get adjusted. It doesn't look nice as well
Still waiting for my watch band....it has been 6 weeks !
Hasn’t arrived. Not response from customer service.
I still didnt recieve it since dec
I have yet to receive my order from 15/2/22. Terrible customer service
I never received the watch band , even though it said it was delivered.
I was scammed by this company, because they took my money gave me a fake Tracking number and never responded to my emails nor sent me the watch band i ordered months ago. Will never buy from this company again.
I ordered a band but it never shipped. The status just says label printed. I have left voicemails and sent emails but have had zero customer service. You have my money, but I don't have my band.
I paid for two watch band and the package arrived with only one band. I have emailed twice and called by phone once but have been ignored. I am very disappointed with Barton's service.
This order never arrived, and you are spamming the bejaysis out of me - please stop this. Sorry for the day I engaged with barton watch bands.
This is the first and last time I order from this company. Worst at customer service! I ordered a band last month, and I will have not received it!! Would never recommend!!
Terrible Customer support. Doesn't reply at all. Got wrong buckle and they are ignoring me.
njot received. terrible cusromer service.
Have not received order
I am being asked to write a review for an item that hasn't arrived. I placed an order nearly six weeks ago. Initially, when nothing showed up, support were helpful, and created a replacement order. Weeks later, and all is silent - unanswered email and tracking sites showing nothing has shipped. The thing is, it's just a watch strap, nobody dies if it's late, but I resent not being updated. Apparently the straps are good, so they just need to sort their supply chain and customer service.
This band is mostly rubber with sowed on canvas. It doesn’t even look like the band in the picture. I got my watch caught on a drawer and it ripped the band. This has been the worst purchase from Barton I’ve ever had.
I did purchased 2 bands for my Apple Watch one work perfectly but the other one doesn’t.
No response from Barton watch band after I requested an exchange. The band was extremely long and I wanted a shorter band in exchange. I have 2 Barton bands in the original package that I can’t use . I bought a expedition watch and band for way less from Poshmark.
I never received this band. The other band was sent, it was the wrong one. I called and they sent the exact same wrong one again.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.4 based on 2,554 reviews