Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Guy McRedmond
After over a month I am yet to receive the items, despite paying for the 3 times more expensive 1-2 days delivery. Customer service is not responding to my emails anymore and have blamed the late delivery on Covid. Since Covid is hardly new you should just stop charging and advertising the short delivery as you are not providing that service. I personally do not care if this is due to DHL or you, I have paid Barton not DHL and thus expect the service or refund for it from Barton. Very disappointed, especially with the customer support
Lovely looking strap, unfortunately after two days the leather stretched at the buckle hole and no longer fits properly.
Still waiting for it
It never arrived and all other orders from USA arrived on time. I have requested a refund but apparently Barton can't do that either
Watch strap arrived broken, be better
Did not arrive after a few ails and over a month of waiting, as such very poor experience.
Way to stiff not satisfied at all
Trash!!! I didn't have the band on my watch 3 days and it broke!!!
Still waiting for my items. Very disappointed.
Haven't got it yet! I can't even say if they are good or bad. Only thing for sure is even if you pay "fast delivery" it takes More than a month to get things delivered in Australia.
Still haven't received package :(
I bought this as a casual strap for my cartier tank. Do not use on an expensive watch the pins easily can pop loose. Not sure if it was just a defect but was disappointed.
Shorted band never received
This watch band was terrible. I literally had it on my watch for two days and it broke. The entire metal connector ripped off the band. Definitely won't be buying another one.
Great watch bands- dreadful customer service
I never received my order
I never got my purchase!!!!!! Y'all should stop asking for reviews from people who didn't get the thing they bought!!!!
Have not received what I paid for
Ordered 1 month ago still waiting !
I have been waiting over a month for the ordered strap, I am asking for a refund and you do not even write back. I am asking for a refund, I did not receive the product. The courier claims that he does not know where the package is and cannot be found. What are you gonna do with it?
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.46 based on 2,198 reviews