Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Very disappointed with the sailcloth strap. This is my second Barton strap, the first being rubber which was great. This sailcloth strap has some kind of rubbery coating that is already peeling off and the strap is so short it barely fits into one of the loops. Barely a few weeks in and it looks old and worn and not in a good way.
Didn't receive my band. Only the springs. Emailed letting you know. A few days later you send me tracking number for the band....then nothing. 2 weeks later I get an email saying one of my items has been refunded. Shitty customer service.
Bands has not shown up still waiting on delivery to show up
I cannot write anything since it has been more than a month and I am yet to receive the delivery of elite silicon band.
I have not received my product or any updates on delivery so I really can't give you an opinion right now I'm not happy at all
Never received it yet and been order it plus paid for next day shipping
I haven't received the band yet, it's been a month.
Still waiting for them to be delivered, so can't comment on how they are!!
Hey Chris, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Have yet to receive order after a month.
Hey Anonymous, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Never received this
Hey Hayleigh, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Still waiting on the item I purchased back on March the 16th.
Hey Bosko, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
I have not yet received the watchband that i ordered mid March , very disappointing!!!
Hey Katherine, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Very disappointed to have not received my Barton band after 34 days. Still waiting.
Hey David, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Ordered on March 4. Today is April 14 and still have not received it. Tracking suggests it is in Japan. Problem is I am in NZ
Hey Vanessa, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
I still waiting for my straps, I purchased mont ago
Hey Ramiro, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Have not received it yet. Very poor service
Hey Burke, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Ordered over a month ago and still haven't received the items.
Hey Ryan, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
I did not receive it yet. It has been more than one month since I ordered it. I cannot even track where it is.
Hey Byungjoon, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Have yet to receive my band. Ordered over a month ago. No update in tracking section either.
Hey Stef, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Never received tracking on package. Never received item
Hey Kaleb, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.52 based on 1,883 reviews