Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Good not bad
I have not yet received the products yet.
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands! Your order is on the way. International orders can take a few extra days to be delivered. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This is first time to buy your band, and I'm satisfied with yours.
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands! We are pleased you are satisfied with our straps. We are happy to make an exchange for a different style or size if need be. We want everyone to be excited about wearing their Barton Watch Bands!
The bands are great but the logistics and shopping experience are frustrating. It is hard to believe there's still such a wide range of shipment time frame of 6-20 business days (basically a week to a month) in 2019! And eventually my shipment was lost. Your question below "How quickly did the company reply to your queries?" This is such a tricky question - when the options you provided are "6-12 hours", and "over a week", you are forcing/implying customers to choose a "nicer" answer to reflect the reality! I did the queries twice and I had to wait for more than 48 hours to hear from your company for the initial response. It was "fine" to wait 48 hours for the first responses but it's not fine to set up a question like this on a survey when the answer cannot reflect the reality. I was very excited when I placed the order and have been telling everyone about your nice watch bands. But taking the considerations of the above and also being asked to write a review before receiving your shipment (twice), I doubted if I would make any recommendations in the future.
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the parcel service. In this case, once we found out the order was lost, we used DHL Express shipping to reship the order around the world within days. We respond to all messages within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Messages that come in over the weekend are replied to on Monday.
The band is not nearly as good as the original being replaced. It is made of cheap material and not nearly as stylish, typical of things made in China. I will use it but regret buying it
After more than a week, I still have not received my watch bands.
I ordered from India and Its been 7 days order has not even left United States. God knows when I will receive my shipment.
Nice band but attracts lint so very easily.
The band itself is very nice and a great value for the cost. Only issue is that one side doesn’t lock tightly into the Apple Watch causing it to vibrate when the watch is tapped or when the haptic feedback goes off.
I purchased 3 different straps to wear while playing golf. They performed well, didn't impede while playing (haven't worn watch while playing before, but wanted to try the golf apps on the apple watch). The only complaint was that one of the two strap holders split. Other than that, the watch performed correctly and the second strap holder wasn't necessary anyhow.
Still have NOT received the purchased watchband
Look great. Hopefully will hold-up well. Probably your need for review ratings should be asked after the product is in use for some amount time for customers to accurately assess what they think if it. Why can’t the NATO watchbands come in sizes shorter than 10”? Some people have small wrists.
The product is amazing! I do wish I could say the same about the customer service response times and wished they were more consistent though. I once responded immediately to an answer needed by a Barton staff. I was responded back 2 days later and only after I doubled down and asked if my most recent email was received. And just recently I have yet another question, again it's been another whole 2 days and no response. I'm curious to see what happens if I don't follow up. If it goes to more than 3 days I'll follow up with another review. Overall the product is top notch.
The band appeared more substantial on the website. dcg
Really appreciate the lever used to pull back the spring. Very useful. However leather loop to hold end after going through the buckle is too loose.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.77 based on 916 reviews