Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Nice, but the pockets should be wider.
Reasonable quality but not sure on the sizing
The band feels weak and is stretching since day one.
NATO straps really don’t allow stand outs.....they are all acceptable. It does as NATO does....
Quick shipping.
It’s beautiful! The design is very nice! I’ve worn it quite a bit and the leather workmanship is good. I have, however began to have the string begin to break to come loose. The seem to loosen at the top of the designs and after they loosen just a bit they begin to pull loose.
I never actually received the spring bar took in my package. I just never bothered to follow up to receive one
Strap was never delivered and i was given a refund!
Would very much like to write a review. However haven't received nothing so far. Ordered it April 3, was shipped April 6, last update was April 27 ; Parcel Order Manifested , Ready For Export. I can imagine there is delay, so when it arrives I will do a review.
I didn’t receive my order
Nice bands for the more affordable watches in ones collection. I will say I have a 6.5” wrist so if you’re choosing between 10” or 11” bands definitely go bigger.
I haven’t used it because it’s not long enough and with the pandemic it’s difficult for anyone in our household to leave for returns
Never arrived and was refunded cost
Good although feels a little to lightweight
OK allover. Nothing more or less
Easy to install/ replace, nicely constructed, finish looks / feels a bit cheap, OK for the price ...
Good not bad
I have not yet received the products yet.
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands! Your order is on the way. International orders can take a few extra days to be delivered. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This is first time to buy your band, and I'm satisfied with yours.
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands! We are pleased you are satisfied with our straps. We are happy to make an exchange for a different style or size if need be. We want everyone to be excited about wearing their Barton Watch Bands!
The bands are great but the logistics and shopping experience are frustrating. It is hard to believe there's still such a wide range of shipment time frame of 6-20 business days (basically a week to a month) in 2019!

And eventually my shipment was lost.

Your question below "How quickly did the company reply to your queries?" This is such a tricky question - when the options you provided are "6-12 hours", and "over a week", you are forcing/implying customers to choose a "nicer" answer to reflect the reality! I did the queries twice and I had to wait for more than 48 hours to hear from your company for the initial response. It was "fine" to wait 48 hours for the first responses but it's not fine to set up a question like this on a survey when the answer cannot reflect the reality.

I was very excited when I placed the order and have been telling everyone about your nice watch bands. But taking the considerations of the above and also being asked to write a review before receiving your shipment (twice), I doubted if I would make any recommendations in the future.
Thank you for supporting Barton Watch Bands. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the parcel service. In this case, once we found out the order was lost, we used DHL Express shipping to reship the order around the world within days. We respond to all messages within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Messages that come in over the weekend are replied to on Monday.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.71 based on 1,310 reviews