Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
4.4
Based on 2,554 reviews
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Love the 2 length option, but the rubber used is stiff and uncomfortable. If you used a softer more pliable rubber like your other rubber straps you would smack it out of the park!!!
First time user, probably won't be back. The three straps I bought fell short of expectations from a design perspective not quality though, they are well put together.
Nice watch band, horrible shipping experience. It took 17 days to ship and deliver a tiny watch band within the US. Until delivery practices change I can not recommend this product.
Barton bands are very hit or miss. I've bought 4 different ones and only 2 were good. The other 2 were terrible. GREAT customer service though.
Didn’t get what I ordered and customer service is not responding to my email.
The straps definitely do their job. But they are not particularly premium. The buckles are cheap, the silicone castings have sometimes obvious seams, and they do not taper. The sailcloth strap feels cheap.
I loved the strap. It was the exact look I wanted. It was just too short for me.
Be different from website (color and be of poor leather quality)
Quick service and good price.
Great silicone band, for my small wrists (6/25 inch) as well as large since two lengths are provided. I unfortunately received a black buckle on mine, although I ordered a steel colored. E-mailed customer service but they have not responded.
The bands are great but your customer service is nonexistent. I ordered two bands, but only received one (although the order shows you sent two). I have been trying to get someone to contact me for weeks (both by multiple phone messages and emails) but have had no response. This needs to be resolved!
I ordered a watchband and waited nearly ten days for my express shipping and it never showed. They reimbursed me and sent a new one. I am currently waiting another ten days for express shipping and it's still not here. I know once it goes to one of the shipping methods it's out of their hands but I really wish they were more reliable. Nearly a month and I still do not have my watchband.
I did not receive the adapters for the watch band that were advertised in the item description. I have reached out twice to customer service with no response.
Im still waiting for my bands
This thing is hard to buckle! It looks nice. It's just a labor to put on and take off.
I thought the leather would be more smooth. It is rougher in person.
I ordered the bands on Dec 11. It’s now Jan 17 and I’m still waiting for them. This might be an issue with the carrier - I haven’t had an update in two weeks.
The watch band is lovely but the quick release gives too easily and my watch comes apart when I simply hit the lap button during a workout
The navy camo band is great! The green alligator band was terrible.
The strap is nice and good quality however the customer service is terrible
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.4 based on 2,554 reviews