Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Dustin Peterson
Dustin Peterson
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 6th June 2021
Bernhard Witschi
Great quality, straps that I got are comfortable and well made.
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Great quality and very comfortable!
Really nice affordable straps.
great service and great products, very happy with my straps
Still waiting on the item I purchased back on March the 16th.
Hey Bosko, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Ordered on March 4. Today is April 14 and still have not received it. Tracking suggests it is in Japan. Problem is I am in NZ
Hey Vanessa, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Quality materials, just like what you could see on the site, very easy to apply, comfortable wear
Great straps for fair prices. The quick release bars are very addictive!
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 1st March 2021
I ordered 5 sailcloth straps over a period of few months, will definitely order more but the cloth's quality around the holes can be better, plus the straps are very stiff at first.
The band's are fine but the shipping is terrible. I pay extra for 2 day shipping I'll pping and it still takes a week. I just ordered two more bands, paid the expedite charge and still don't have them!!! Plus. Package tracking " can't locate" even after confirmation they shipped!
Hey Bill, Sorry to hear about the delays with shipping. All of our orders are experiencing some delays, due to the ongoing issues USPS is running into with the government and with the effects of COVID19. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
Great service and great product.
The best band I have ever purchased is from Barton's. Keep it up guys!
This strap fits my watch perfectly, the feel of the material is superb, the colour is great and has attracted a lot of positive attention. Customer service is excellent - I will undoubtedly purchase more straps from Barton in the future!
I ordered a 22mm toffee colored alligator leather band for my New "Original Grain" bomber style watch. Great watch but the leather band was blah. The new band arrived on time but kept slipping out of the post area. Actually the space was 22.4 mm. Barton customer service was terrific. They sent me a new 23mm band immediately . Fits perfectly! Great product and great customer service! It doesn't get any better than that!
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.52 based on 1,876 reviews