Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Brian Kitchens
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 14th August 2022
Patricia Lee
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 13th August 2022
Great quality, straps that I got are comfortable and well made.
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Love the colors and different materials. I have leather and canvas in all colors. Easy to change with different outfits. I recommend these watch bands. Great customer service, too!
Fantastic
First purchase and contact with the brand. What can I say. I am very happy. Great price, nice communication und awsome strap. Highly recommend. Greetings from Germany
Great quality at a fair price!
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 27th July 2022
Really disappointed with the long handling times. I ordered on a Thursday and paid extra for "fast" shipping in hopes of receiving it in time for my trip out of the country, but it took 6 business days / 9 calendar days to actually arrive. I've ordered from your store a few times before and never paid for expedited shipping yet still received those products more quickly than this one. Not sure why processing took 3 full business days. Anyway, I'm sure the product itself will be great just like the other ones I've ordered from Barton. Just really disappointed by the delay in shipment.
This is my second Barton band and I have yet to be disappointed. The best brand I've dealt with so far hands down. They will continue to get my business.
Barton bands has a vast selection of watch bands. they're great.
The reddish shade of black can make this strap difficult to match to a watch, and being black fabric makes it a "lint magnet" - it shows up super easily. But these straps are incredibly comfortable, and reduce stress on the wrist during hot days. I have three of these now!
I like it a lot.
Solid, quality feel and great looking bands
Love it. Seconds to install. Gives my dive watch that classic look. Have it on all day and don't even know it's there. Will be ordering a 20mm canvas band this week.
The Elite Silicone strap with quick release are very comfortable to wear. They look good and of good quality. There was a hiccup in the delivery at no fault of Barton, but they helped resolve it very quickly. I am very grateful for that. The staff is awesome.
Excellent! Perfect!! Nothing else needs to be said!!!
Awesome straps
Quality leather at this price point along w the peasentry ease of a slide lock for install. Good stuff.
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 17th July 2022
I've purchased quite a few bands from Barton now and they're all top notch. No disappointments yet..
I am really impressed with the quality and comfort of these watchbands. They are easy to interchange and create a new watch look. I love the locking band loop; I never have to contend with the end of the band sticking out. Definitely will be back for more bands.
Loved the new band. Very easy to install.
Too short for my wrist. Need to return the gingerbread Brown strap.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.4 based on 2,567 reviews