Barton Watch Bands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barton Watch Bands
4.4
Based on 2,565 reviews
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Accurate description, good delivery times, will use again.
The reddish shade of black can make this strap difficult to match to a watch, and being black fabric makes it a "lint magnet" - it shows up super easily. But these straps are incredibly comfortable, and reduce stress on the wrist during hot days. I have three of these now!
Too short for my wrist. Need to return the gingerbread Brown strap.
Bands is everything you said that it would be!.
Watch band was too long. And the two band strap holders both broke in 4 months. Other than that I really liked the softness and flexibility of the band
Could be more comfortable on the wrist.
I really like the look and feel of the black canvas band.
The elite silicone band is very nice quality and comfortable. HOWEVER, like the other reviews stated this was very difficult to install. I had to remove the backplate in order to get the spring bars seated for the g shock adapters and even then it’s borderline too tight of a fit (GW-M5610). Besides that hour or so of frustration trying to get them on i am very happy with this band.
As nice as my other ones, but the price has taken quite a hike since I bought my last few.
Very good, looks nice, bit thin
Good quality product. Eventually.
Usually very good quality, prices are creeping up though.
Products are reasonably priced and aesthetically pleasing.
One of the adapters did not fit. However, Barton did a great job with my refund.
You won't be disappointed in the quality of these watch bands.
Comfortable! And looking good
Comfort and good value for money.
I like this silicone watch band and would recommend it to anybody looking for a replacement band. I wish the band was a little thicker by the watch mounting area.
I wanted a new watch strap for my Steinhart Marine Chronometer and searched high and low for a plain watch strap. I came across BARTON and chose the Black leather strap I was very happy with how the watch looked with the new strap it was like having a new strap. I'm planning on buying a Brown BARTON strap to go with my shoes.
Very good quality, looks and feels great, big improvement on the strap that came with the watch. Not the fastest delivery but worth the wait, good value.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.4 based on 2,565 reviews