Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Very Easy
Returns Process
Easy
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
It looks great but but after a few days it's already starting to fray
All ready did one
I really like how the canvas bands look but honestly the spring pins are the worst. They just don't work. I had the first one disappear into the band and couldn't get it back out the hole. Barton kindly sent a replacement but this one the spring doesn't pop back out and the pin just shifted back and forth and wouldn't secure to the watch. I was disappointed because I liked how the band looked but it just doesn't work. I just couldn't recommend them until they improve the spring pins
2.5 Wouldve been 5 if it didnt frequently detach from my watch. Quick release metal band was weak and would give in when pressed with anything
Strap is nice quality, but useless to me. The long strap isn’t long at all. I have a 7 3/4 wrist and even trying to use the last hole it was too tight and wasn’t long enough to use strap keeper on the end. Will not recommend or buy again. If you have a child’s wrist or small adult you will be fine.
One of bands that holds the excess watch strap down broke after the second use. Looks great but overall is uncomfortable on the skin.
I would give it a 2 or 3. it looks inexpensive and feels inexpensive. the color white is unnaturally bright, makes it look cheap.
The color differs entirely from the picture on the website.. if I knew that I would have never buy this band.
The one Received was not of good quality. Material was of a cheap quality.
One of the two loops that secure the band already broke off. It lasted all of about three days. I have to say I’m pretty disappointed.
I had to return the watch band. It was defective.
Was to short I ordered the long band and it was same size as the original one on the watch
Thought it was going to be great but the pin keeps coming lose. I took the watch to a jeweler to make sure I ordered the correct size so that was right but the pin does not keep the band connected well
The band I ordered was for a new Watch6. The band I received did not match and just received notification of a refund and a return label to return the band.
Rubber bands are stiff and cost discomfort
Strap pops out from the watch all the time. Isn’t as secure as you’d hope.
Unfortunately, the precision of Barton's watch band adaptors is extremely poor, and they do not properly fit my Casio G-Shock (even after having them send me a second pair). Super frustrated with this, especially given the price point. I was expecting a seamless update to my watch, but instead just got infuriated when the damn adaptors and lugs wouldn't click into the opening correctly. The watch band itself seems of high quality, but unfortunately, I can't even use it ... I would suggest you all just go to Amazon to look for alternates.
Looks cheap.
Good customer service, but I find the watch band very stiff. I've had identical bands in the past that were soft right out of the package. If I had known, I would have purchased the band from a different company.
Leather band itself was decently made and looks nice. The quick change connector however was a different style and about half the diameter of my original watch pin. Leather band is also slit for the tabs which weakens the band. My watch fell off and went under a horse first 24 hours wearing it. Luckily someone else noticed before it was stepped on or lost. $750 watch could have been broken or lost over a $2 part. Since changing back (about a week) to original watch pins has held up fine. Should have changed them day one just didn’t want to have to break the Barton brand pins to get them out but was the best option as to not tear the leather. Beware.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.4 based on 4,527 reviews