Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Very Easy
Returns Process
Easy
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Not sure why it took 7 weeks from order to receiving the watch bands I ordered. No communication, no one answers the telephone, emails or indeed tweets. I actually like the watch bands you sent but they don't really fit the watch, a couple of mm's too thin.
It was hard to order the right size. How do I make a return.
I couldn’t get the band to fit. Took it to a watchmaker and they said the pins had to be cut down to fit, which they did successfully. I ordered the right size band but it wouldn’t fit. Fortunately they didn’t charge me.
Too rigid...put in dishwasher...still rigid!
The canvas band looks great, however the quick release pin mechanism that attached to my Garmin Venu 2 was junk. I ordered the 22mm band as directed and the pin did not want to completely seat into the watch. While putting on my jacket the watch face snagged on my sleeve and the band completely snapped away from the watch face and it fell to the ground. I won't order another or recommend Barton brand for the Garmin watches.
The bands themselves are decent, but the company itself is horrible. There is a company and utter lack of customer service and communication. If you order from here don't expect to get any updates or get your product any time soon
I have never known anything I ordered online take us long to arrive as this watch strap numerous attempts to contact the company got me nowhere
The strap itself wasn't so bad the connectors were terrible. Designed so poorly that I had to grind it and fix it with sandpaper. But again it didn't fit perfectly and came off every now and then. Never buying Barton again. Complete waste of money.
Pins are too short so watch falls off wrist as they pop out. Otherwise seems nice
Good afternoon, I believe Barton watch bands are good quality however the customer service and accuracy of the orders is not good. I ordered a watch band on 1 Jan 23, I did not receive the band until 25 Jan 23, and then when it did arrive it was not the band I had ordered. I contacted customer service on 26 Jan 23 and have not heard anything back.
The time from my order being placed to receipt of the item was nearly 3 weeks, which was too long.
Wrong size. Somehow, I missed the fact that I needed a 22mm band. There was no option for me to select anything but the 20mm you shipped me.
Was shipped damaged item. Have been unsuccessful in getting my phone or email question answered. Not satisfied
I like the appearance of the navy blue sail cloth band but unfortunately I've been shipped the wrong size and had to return it.
I didnt received my wrist band for my watch
Never received it yet
It's ok, the material is rough on the wrist. Has pin issues as well, the pin has come undone a few times and watch fell off.
Wasn’t very happy with this. It seemed like it would be good at first, but one side of the band won’t click in. It seems like it locks in because I can’t slide it back out to the left once I feel the click - but then it slides out toward the right with no resistance.
The band is very very stiff. Not happy with it at all
Strap is good for a few months but the fasteners have a tendency to cause rashes after a few months
Thank you for your feedback, Cole. I’m sorry to hear about your experience and that our product gave you such trouble. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. Please know that we will be addressing this review with the team so they can learn from it and do better in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please contact us at info@bartonwatchbands if we can assist you with anything further. The Barton Watch Team
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.4 based on 4,521 reviews