Barton Watch Bands Reviews

4.4
Based on 2,477 reviews
Read Barton Watch Bands Reviews
Never received item
As of now I cannot rate your company. You sent me someone else's band first and still waiting for my original purchase to arrive.
Have not received them yet, ordered over a month ago.8
I have been a loyal customer for 5 years and this time I had to purchase a band on Amazon :( because my band never came.. actually it technically still on the way but hasn't moved in transit in two weeks.
Did not fit my watch.
The Watch band never arrived.
After a month still I haven't get what I have ordered.
Still not delivered
Never got the package and no one helped me sheet I requested help.
Yet to receive my Watch Band almost a month of purchase and shipping tracking doesn't work after 3 weeks. Awful service.
I ordered this item the around the first half of December and I never received the item.
I wouldn't know how this band is since it still hasn't shipped. This is getting rediculous for something that was in stock on your site.
I ordered 2 bands on 21 December 2021…they have yet to arrive. Not good.
Not yet arrived
I cannot rate something I am yet to receive... ordered on 7th Dec. Today is 9th Jan 2022.. still bo product. No updates given or follow up on delay
Are you guys serious. It has been more than a month since the band has been shipped to my address and I have not yet got it. Tracking shows it is still in Brisbane. Here is the breakdown of the lousy service you guys are providing. 1. Shipment not delivered even after one month. 2. Shipment's port of entry should have been Sydney as I live in Sydney suburb. But the shipment's port of entry is Brisbane which is a city in a totally different State. 3. I wish I could have given you guys a negative 1 Million Star rating
It hasn’t arrived yet
Not a good time to ask for a review as I still don’t have the watch band that I ordered and was told I would have for Christmas. It is now Jan. 4th and I have had no communication with anyone from Barton. I checked the status of the delivery with the UPS tracking number that was provided and it says they are unable to give me any information. Kinda worthless. So sorry I can’t review the product yet, just the poor shipping process.
I never received my watchband and have received no response from customer service
Never received the band