Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
Suman was super super helpful !
Ordered special offer, good communication all round (company and Royal Mail) arrived quickly and well packed. Fantastic smell may order again for pressies.
Ordered a gift set for next day delivery - BB staff went above and beyond to ensure the package arrived the next day. Excellent service🏆. I’m a very happy customer and will definitely order again!☺️
Very pleased with my eyeliner, arrived quickly, I will buy from here again.
Hugely disappointing as one of the aftershave bottles was damaged and the majority of the contents had leaked over the rest of the box.
I was extremely happy with the price and delivery is very quick.
Good value for money
Fantastic prices compared to other retailers, happy with all fragrances ordered, can not fault customer service and delivery is very fast.
My order was delivered within 3 days. The perfume was well packaged and the price was excellent
My delivery came on time with no hassles, have already recommended Beauty Base to friends
My delivery came within a couple of days and the item was well packaged. I would use Beauty Base in the future and recommend to all my friends and family
Fast service, packed very well, good company +prices are reasonable. I like the fact that they sell some ethnic skin&haircare products not available in high st drugstores. People d need more of these type of products in other stores as well,without having to rely on Afro hair shops with a lot of dodgy merchandise.
Speedy service, good packing, marvellous price !
Fast delivery and well packaged with a great price! What more can you want?
Very good service, excellent prices. I didn't receive a free perfume though. 😩
Excellent price and prompt delivery
Excellent prices!!
Fast delivery and good prices too.
Excellent service, will recommend and use again, thank you
I ordered from beauty base at the beginning of the uk lockdown ( April 15th ) and recived quickly, products are good quality and long lasting. At the beginning of June I recived a letter from klarna saying I am over due my beauty base payment which I was confused about As I payed by Apple Pay not klarna after being on the phone to them it turns out that they didn’t actually process the payment until May 19th ( which is why it transferred to Klarna’s pay later service )which then bounced back into my account which I wasn’t informed about and still today 3rd July I am still trying to make this payment becuse the Klarna app still says I have nothing to pay and I’ve been on the phone with klarna multiple times. Along with this I am unhappy with the fact that information such as my email had been shared without me knowing. Good quality items but I should have been informed about what was happening. Would I buy from here again yes completely if there was a shop near me but not online again because I don’t want this to happen again.
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,445 reviews