Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
Rubbish material
Very disappointed with service, parcel took over 2 weeks to arrive.
I am afraid I cannot review this as I have not received my order. The order no was WEB216345
I am still waiting for this item to be delivered
Shocking service, still hae not had my product, tracking number given was for royal mail, when it couldn't be traced I asked why and was told dpd delivery, that couldn't be traced either, then told problem with there tracking system and my parcel should arrive that day, a week later I'm still waiting, have sent 2 emails asking what's going on and had no reply, will not use again and would not recommend
I am still waiting for the perfume. Said it was delivered but was not there. Ive tried calling but for some reason i can't get through. So one star. If i could give 0 i would.
Placed an order , the item showed 2 codes one was for saving £5 Off other was for Free delivery applied both codes to the order.
all was good and right at the checkout they added the £3.99 charge back to my order but it was too late for me as i already hadd placed the order.
Telephone line says sorry we are closed, our opening times are monday to friday between 9am till 5pm and this was at 11:15 today on Monday the 18th of May 2020!
Any company worth its salt would provide accurate information to their customers and possibly answer their telephone line Covid19 or not. I will never ever order from these idiots again.
Lost my delivery
I ordered Calvin Klein Eternity eau de toilette spray, only to receive the aftershave version that's half the price which isn't even available on the website. Will not be using them again.
The customer service is really worse as the website gives you the customer service number and when you call them it says the lines closed. No other way to contact. The order was cancelled and refunded when don’t know? Reason don’t know? What a worse retailer you can purchase product. What the hell they have scheme when they don’t send product to the customers. Definitely not recommend to anyone. Go to fragrance shop or the perfume shop. Much better service then beauty base.
Cream awful. Came out in a bad rash.
My goods arrived damaged & not able to be used. Still waiting for a reply to my emails.
I have now been waiting over 3 weeks for my foundations to be delivered
I orderded Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau de Toilette 100ml Spray only to receive the aftershave version, which they don't actually sell on their website. I will not be purchasing from them again.
I ordered Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Eau de Toilette 100ml Spray only to receive the aftershave version, which they don't actually sell on their website. I will not be purchasing from them again!
Have not got your products yet
Very happy with the service, the aqueous cream was delivered on time.
Personally don’t think the perfumes are genuine- never smelt moonlight or cloud by Ariana grande and they smell okay but can’t really smell anything else than the top notes, howether the thank you next smelt so weak and very plastic like, also the bottle was a different shape and the heart container is a different shade of pink- smells nothing like thank you next and I would know as just ran out of a bottle from Superdrug, very disappointed and will not be buying from here again! I am an artist and know that those two bottles vary in the shade of pink being used smh wow
Beauty Base 1 star review on 2nd May 2020
Hav'nt recieved my purchase, still waiting for it to arrive
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,456 reviews