Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
Love what I got.Good pricing as well.
Good prices & delivery. Can,t comment on items bought as they were presents.
excellent service and brilliant prices fast deliver...
Itโ€™s very good deodorant ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Good service quick delivery service
I continue to receive threatening letters from Klara (via yourselves) for a purchase I paid in full at checkout. You have emailed me stating this is an error, which Klarna have confirmed, however they continue and the tone is only becoming more threatening, including court proceedings because I refuse to pay twice for a product. Beauty Base have shown a complete lack of ownership of this issue and disregard for their customers. Avoid at all costs.
Price was according to my budget. Parcel came in time.
Suman was super super helpful !
Ordered special offer, good communication all round (company and Royal Mail) arrived quickly and well packed. Fantastic smell may order again for pressies.
Ordered a gift set for next day delivery - BB staff went above and beyond to ensure the package arrived the next day. Excellent service๐Ÿ†. Iโ€™m a very happy customer and will definitely order again!โ˜บ๏ธ
Very pleased with my eyeliner, arrived quickly, I will buy from here again.
Hugely disappointing as one of the aftershave bottles was damaged and the majority of the contents had leaked over the rest of the box.
I was extremely happy with the price and delivery is very quick.
Good value for money
Fantastic prices compared to other retailers, happy with all fragrances ordered, can not fault customer service and delivery is very fast.
My order was delivered within 3 days. The perfume was well packaged and the price was excellent
My delivery came on time with no hassles, have already recommended Beauty Base to friends
My delivery came within a couple of days and the item was well packaged. I would use Beauty Base in the future and recommend to all my friends and family
Fast service, packed very well, good company +prices are reasonable. I like the fact that they sell some ethnic skin&haircare products not available in high st drugstores. People d need more of these type of products in other stores as well,without having to rely on Afro hair shops with a lot of dodgy merchandise.
Speedy service, good packing, marvellous price !
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,472 reviews