Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
The free tester sample was smashed in the box so that fragrance was all over the 2 boxes of my purchase. Had they not been a gift for the following day I would have returned the items. I wont be using Beauty Base again. I contacted them about this and was told feedback would be given to Royal mail?? Which is clearly no compensation for me! Poor customer service.
I am still waiting for the parcel to arrive
The price is great but the postage is the one that letting it down. I would be giving it 5 star if it is free postage 😔
Picked up order from parcel shop. The box was damaged and the plastic tops on the mouse I ordered were all broken. Two of the mouse dispenser parts were damaged. I am still able to use them and I couldn't be bothered to send back. Not overly pleased!!!
I ordered the Armani Si box set, and actually recieved the Armani Si Passione box set.
Ordered some products from oerfume shot at the same time.. received this product a whole week and a bit later.
I wasnt really very impressed with the service as I ordered 2 items and only 1 turned up then I emailed about this and no-one got back to me very quickly although I have been refunded now. Dont know if I would use Beauty Base again
I ordered from Beauty Base recently to get a birthday present which was supposed to be £4 with free delivery as it was black friday (or cyber monday) but when i checked my bank account, they withdrew £8 so unsure why they charged me the wrong price. i usually like beauty base but after this experience, i will not be ordering online, rather i will be going in store instead. quite disappointed..
My items not yet delivered
I placed my order 7 days ago and still waitting for it to arrived..
I emailed customer server and awaitting to hear from them
So i ordered a perfume that i was looking for ocer a year and everything was perfect but then i got an email that the perfume is unavaiable:( waiting for my money back but most importantly is pls vring that perfume back
A little disappointed with the products. The hair colour doesn’t state that it is a powder not cream, which is what I had hoped for! The Angel. Cream (supposed to cover fine lines), doesn’t appear to make any difference and the lip gloss soon disappears! Not over impressed despite the very reasonable prices! Sorry I will not be purchasing any more products.
items were got gift wrapped as per order
I want to a good price
I brought a lot of products and requested them to be gift wrapped as it was free. Some wrapped some not. Disappointed
Committed for free home delivery. But it's delivered to near by shop. Getting time to go there for this small item is waste of time. Don't recommend. As this is breach of trust.
Regards
GS
Asked for a gift wrap and message and didn’t revive them
the smell is ok but didn't last long its looks fake
I ordered an only the brave perfume, but I received the fuel for life one instead, I had purchased this for a birthday gift and it wasn't delivered. I had emailed customer services a couple's of times but the feedback I had been given just annoyed me and the process was tedious, the only reason I'm giving 2* is because when I spoke to the director he was extremely helpful and sorted out my problem quickly and efficiently.
I ordered a product a week ago still not received it . The link to check the progress of the delivery doesn’t work . The two stars are for the quick response of the email I sent to find out when the delivery would happen to be told it’s still in a mail centre
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,456 reviews