Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
One item arrived completely torn. I contacted customer care via email as per instructions and HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY FEEDBACK WHATSOEVER.
I have made orders and I don’t get my loyalty points and the customer service said I did not Opt in to the loyalty points scheme abs said I have to Click a button to click the points I have looked on my account there is no way you can opt in for the points customer service needs better training
Box was open when I received my parcel of royalmail and I only received one of the two items I ordered still not been given a refund for my missing item communication is poor with there customers
Write a Review? Bit silly! I have neither purchased or recieved anything from you!
Very unprofessional when I complained about not receiving my order. I received no assistance. It is really annoying to start quoting terms and condition as a reply to a customer's email.
The wrong size of perfume was sent, I don't even know how to get in contact to get it swapped over.
Delievery was late and i waa inly given 1 sample out of 6 perfume bottles that i had bought.
I’m not happy because you sent me the wrong products and I needed it them for my pregnant wife so I’m gonna send them back to you
Ordered 23rd August, never arrived, still not replaced. Told to wait 5 days, waited emailed & so far ignored!
Ordered some perfume 26/8 and still not received it have tracking number but not very helpful will not be buying from here again as sent email asking for update and can't tell me anything until 10 working days after my item was dispatched
The worst beauty purchase ever.
The perfume smelt like rotten flower water. When I informed them was made to feel like I was lying. Sent back and still waiting for refund!!
Bought 2 pallete of james charles morphe eyeshadow they were fake
Sont trust this website
I haven't received my purchased item yet
You say I got my order, I did not. If I was not in my house the post office worker will leave a collection cert for me to bring down the collection hub which I did not receive. I tried tracking it using my tracking code and I have to put in my post code and that does not work to see what is the status on it. Where is my order??? I want a response asap.
I was sent the wrong item in my order and when I contacted Beauty Base they wanted me to package it up and post it back to them to receive my actual item that they incorrectly sent. Having just had a baby and unable to find a printer to print out the label I have just decided it's not worth the hassle. Won't use this company again.
stll awaiting delivery
Hi. I haven't received my order.
Here’s the thing and how the company works : they are paid by brands. so when a new perfume comes out the brand will offer beauty base an amount of money based on sales. therefore it leads to the situation where the employees are ONLY interested in selling you what the managment tells them. it doesn’t matter what you ask for, they don’t care what you like, they will make you buy the product they were told to.
Absolutely appalling experience from beginning to end From BEAUTY BASE 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻😩😩😩
Non existent customer service seem somewhat inexperienced and really negative towards customers.
My order was sent out with DPD and delivered to the wrong address. After extensive communication with both DPD local and beauty base customer service I was told that DPD had delivered my parcel to the correct address as they check using GPRS data and even though I was sent satellite pictures from the carrier of the incorrect address. I Was still made to wait over 8 days for an investigation to take place before my refund could even be processed , in this time I received very little or NO communication from the customer service team at beauty base to explain the situation, unless I contacted them first. I Was unable to call as most of the time their number just rang-out!!
And was left feeling very frustrated by the lack of professionalism.

I’ve only recently received my refund,and I’m still no wiser as to the whereabouts of the original parcel that was sent out as no explanation was ever given to me after the investigation.
Not even any compensation offered to apologise for a really terrible service.

There is no doubt! I will NEVER use this service again As this first time shopping experience for me was dreadful.

Ive since found the same 200ml bottle of Joop on Amazon for a cheaper price 👍🏻
And I can confirm was delivered to my correct address without any drivers losing there way. 😃
ORDER ARRIVED MISSING AN ITEM.WHICH WAS A GIFT FOR MOTHERS DAY FOR MY MUM WHICH NOW SHE NEVER GOT! BEAUTY BASE ASKED FOR PHOTOS OF PACKAGE WHICH I SENT THEN THEY STARTED TO IGNORE ME. AFTER A FEW MORE EMAILS FROM ME THEY SAID THAT THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO AS THEY SENT ALL ITEMS AND I AM BASICALLY A LIAR!! NOWI AM BEING TOLD AFTER CHASING THEM FOR 2 WEEKS THAT I NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER 28 DAYS TO SEE IF I CAN GET A REFUND!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS COMPANY!! MY FIRST AND LAST ORDER! I WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,454 reviews