BECK EVANS Reviews

Chris Choules
BECK EVANS 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Richard Noray
More Photos & Videos
Very professional and helpful team with a very good stock of prestige vehicles with low mileage !!!
Hi Andreas

Thank you for the Business, and the Review.

If we can be of any further Assistants please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Beck Evans Team
I purchased a mercedes c class 220 this week my first merc loverly car to drive, Mathew made things easy doing a fine job explaining everything i needed to know about all the valuable add ons, can't comment on the car as only had it for two days (hope its as good as the service I received)
Mike Mason
Bought a car from beck and Evans in June they've given me confirmation that the car are taxed 2 months later we received a letter to say I will get a fine car not taxed paid becks and Evans to do this. Was done after us Chasing it. Had a bumber paint problem at the back they said it was all taken of and re-painted after first wash all came of. Will not buy from them again nor recommend them to anyone. They got very defensive when we chased them. A week was given to sort problems out absolutely appalling.
Bought a BMW from here in August. Great experience from the start, no pressure sales, pleased with the car. Matt made it all simple and hassle free. ..would buy here again.
I'm saying NORMAL but then what do I have to gauge it against? I don't buy cars every day. I think I am being a little generous, but it weren't bad. I guess some of my marking is based on what I am presented with as the company and what I actually received as a buyer. It was an okay transaction using a finance deal to make the purchase. I did a lot of the chasing to see it through. The number plate fell off the back of the car when I closed the boot. I still have an 'unresolved issue' with an exhaust sensor which became apparent 1hr 20mins after driving off the forecourt and Beck Evans have not really shown much concern about the recovery. When told that the 24 month BMW warranty was obligatory it was also mentioned that even the exhaust was covered. It is not. The car was sold for around £10,500 and like I say I don't buy cars every day. It is now juddering when it starts so I have another issue to deal with and my confidence and happiness about buying a nice car for a lot of money from a caring dealer diminishes.
Gary Gibson
I managed to order a Car from Beck Evans and the transaction was flawless. Mubita
I purchased an Audi from Beck Evans.

Within 24 hours of the purchase, the car was running at 50% power and the brakes were squeaking. I returned the car and found that the brakes needed replacing and that the timing was out. They worked on the car for a few days and returned it to me.

Within a week of having the car back i began to hear a squeaking/knocking noise. I was unsure what this noise was until a member of the public informed me that my wheel wasn't straight. I pulled over and realised that 4 out of 5 wheel bolts on the front wheel were not there. There was one remaining which was loose. The remaining bolt was not the locking wheel nut (which eliminates the possibility of a theft attempt).

Had I not stopped when I did the wheel would have come off of the car putting me and other road users in severe danger. The technician working on my car clearly hadn't tightened the wheel bolts correctly.

I added wheel bolts but the car is still has a knocking and isn't running smoothly. The loose wheel has potentially damaged the vehicle.

Further problems include:

1) Lacquer peaking from rear bumper from recent repair (by Beck Evans?)
2) The electric windows don't work intermittently
3) Air con system smells and requires disinfecting

I called Beck Evans yesterday morning and was promised a call back from an owner the same day. I chased the call in the afternoon and was told that the owner was out buying cars but would call me back soon. The call still hasn't happened

I bought from a dealer for added convenience. I didn't expect this service from a large prestige dealer. Not only have I had several mechanical problems, negligence has resulted in a situation that could have resulted in serious injury.
Dear Mr.Legg,

You have posted a review concerning the vehicle you purchased from Beck Evans and in particular you have suggested that you have made several unsuccessful attempts to get us to provide a remedy to your complaint.

This suggestion that we have ignored you is not true, as Sam Evans has left several messages on your mobile phone requesting that you contact our sales department.

We take all complaints very seriously and deal with all complaints appropriately.

Therefore please make contact with Sam Evans on 0208 302 0860 At your convenience.

Beck Evans 2000 Limited
Andrew was really helpful throughout the process. Would not hesitate to recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a high-spec high value car like the 911 I purchased from them.

Thanks guys. We will no doubt do business again.

Ben