BECK EVANS Reviews

02083020860

sales@beckevans.co.uk

beck evans Cray RoadSidcup

Tell us how BECK EVANS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
BECK EVANS 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Julius oladeji
BECK EVANS 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Luis Dos Santos
More Photos & Videos
Andrew was very efficient , quick service. Would recommend.
We are happy to hear our service was quick and easy Jason, happy to help you get into your new car as soon as possible! Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans.
""
Thanks so much for the 5 stars Jose - From the Beck Evans Team
Excellent service as normal with all involved, making all things go smoothly. Even when things are not going according to plan I have appreciated being kept in the loop.
Thanks, Richard! Sadly not everything can run as smoothly as we would like but I'm glad the team kept you informed and updated and thanks for your understanding! Glad the service lived up to our name as well - Thanks from the Beck Evans Team
Saw the car Monday online, picked it up Saturday! Great service from Karl.
Wow, that's quite a quick turn around, you must have really liked the car! We are so happy Karl was helpful as well. - Thanks from the Beck Evans Team
Very helpful & informative. Pleased with service. Not pushy.
Thanks for the review, Kalli! Our sales team like to find you the perfect car, not push you into the first one you see so happy to hear that ethos is continuing! -Thanks from the Beck Evans Team
Great service
Thanks, Jack. So happy to hear that!
The service from start to finish was excellent.

With me travelling down from Scotland to pick up my vehicle everything was as promised & delivered. It was hassle free, thank you.
Loverly to hear Steven. We always aim to deliver on our promises and we like to be honest about our cars as well. So it's very happy to hear you have had that same experience! -Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans
Smooth service from Matt from enquiry to sale to collection of the vehicle. Staff very informed and helpful. Highly recommend.
Loverly to hear C.Smith. We are so happy to hear your experience with Beck Evans and Matt more specifically was such a positive one! We really hope to see you again next time you're looking for another car - Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans.
I have just bought a car from Beck Evans. I personally dealt with Andrew Couper. I found him to be totally professional, reliable and so very helpful. They were able to accommodate everything I asked for. I also met several other members of the business, I found them all to be polite, knowledgeable and on hand to answer any queries on the car. The whole experience was one that I would be more than happy to recommend Beck Evans. I also love my new Mercedes.

I just want to personally thank you, Andrew for being so accommodating and for helping me purchase an absolutely amazing car. I am so excited and the sound of the engine when I start is simply amazing. There are so many things to play with on the settings and I can have my own disco with the ambient lighting colours. I am looking forward to taking it for a long journey. It is a fantastic drive. I will happily recommend you to everyone I know.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Monica. We are so happy to hear your experience with Andrew was such a positive one and we will be sure to pass on your extremely kind words! As for your car, it's brilliant to hear your having so much fun with it and also have found such a cool use for the ambient lighting. Hopefully, you can take it out for a long drive soon and really enjoy. We all hope to see you for the next car and Thanks again. - The team at Beck Evans
Very friendly and helpful. Kept me informed regarding purchase, would recommend to others
So glad to hear that Mr Lloyd, glad you had a positive experience.
- Thanks from the team at Beck Evans
This is my second car bought from Matt at Beck Evans. I must say it was excellent customer service as expected. I highly recommend Beck Evans, satisfied customer 100% Will defo purchase again.
Wonderful to hear Roslin! So glad you have had a good experience again. Looking forward to seeing you again for the next one! - Thanks from the team at Beck Evans
Excellent service from Andrew, not pushy at all and could not do enough to help. Car was very clean and in excellent condition, will be back in the future to buy another car.
That is brilliant to hear Nathan, glad you had such a positive experience with Andrew. I will be sure to pass on your praise and we all hope to see you again for your next car! - Thanks, form the team at Beck Evans.
Andrew has gone above and beyond to deliver top class service to myself. I will definitely be passing on details to friends and family who are looking for a car. As well as myself in the future for when I look for a new car.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Liam, it is always wonderful to hear we are doing well and that our team are going above and beyond for your car buying experience. I will be sure to pass on your kind words - Thanks, form the team at Beck Evans.
Excellent service and very friendly. Will recommend your company to others.
That's great to hear Todd, we all wish you the best of luck with your new car and hope to see you again for the next one! - Thanks, form the team at Beck Evans.
Sam and his team sourced and sold me a fabulous Porsche. The whole process was seamless and i could not have been happier. I have just had a fantastic three week road trip around a summery New Zealand. Mary Fitzpatrick
Wow, we wish we could be enjoying some of that sun as well! So happy to hear Sam was able to make the process as easy as worry-free as possible for you. We all hope you enjoy your new car and hope to see you again if you want to get another! (or even just to bring some of that sun back with you) - Thanks, form the team at Beck Evans.
Through no fault of their own the vehicle had to go to Land Rover, but I was given a courtesy car and Andrew kept me informed of its progress. Andrew and staff have been very professional and polite and very helpful.
It is such a shame about your inconvenience, but we are very happy it didn't tarnish your opinion of us and that the team made sure you were well looked after in the meantime! We strive for customer satisfaction even when faced with unlucky situations, So we are very glad that was also the case with you. We hope you get the most out of your loverly new car and cant wait to see you again for the next one! - Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans.
Great service, thank you.
Thanks, Rebecca! See you for the next car - Thanks from the team at Beck Evans
Great service from Karl! Thank you very much!
Thank you for your review Jayne. I hope you enjoy your Mercedes Benz! :)
Throughout the whole experience completely looked after the entire way. No issue to big or too small. Superb service throughout!
Wonderful to hear Jack, glad to hear Andrew and the team were able to accommodate you with all your needs and questions. We hope the van serves you well! - Thanks, from the Beck Evans team.
Excellent service and friendly staff. The car looked brilliant and it did not take long for me to take one home straight away. Thanks Beck Evans again.
That's great to hear Navjot! So glad you found a car you liked and got to take It home straight away! We hope you have many happy travels with it - Thanks from the team at Beck Evans
BECK EVANS is rated 4.90 based on 2,389 reviews