Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
We’ll see if it works. Arrived with some water or humidity damage. Corrosion.
Everything was just thrown in a box...taped and mailed to me. Not one ounce of packaging. When I picked up my box from the porch it sounded like they shipped me a box of rocks. Instead it is all of the nozzle and plugs for the sprinkler heads that became detached from the trees that hold them...I guess that was supposed to be the packaging. A box filled with 100's of little blue parts....I'll now be challenged to find the ones I need. Some of the wires on the solenoid for the valves are flattened against the tops and all of the sprinkler bodies are scraped up from being in a plastic rock tumbler for the 7 days of shipping. Yes I know we are only talking sprinkler parts but a little bubble wrap would have made a world of difference and prevented the cosmetic damage...assuming the valves all work. Also throwing the nozzle trees in a ziplock would have contained them instead of having them fill the voids in the box piece by piece. I did get a quick reply when I sent an email complaining of the shipment and the overall price was fair.
This was the first time ordering (normal supplier was out of stock on valves)...and they did not win me over.
I Kept getting damaged product which was very frustrating however Big Frog was very accommodating in resolving return
I have not received the item I purchased. It was supposed to be delivered onTuesday. It’s now Friday. Extremely disappointed with the non delivery of my purchase
Big frog sent me my order and it was pretty quick.. but I contacted customer service twice and never received a response back at all. I wanted to ask if I could expedite shipping because my yard was all dug up and I was waiting on those parts.. I contacted them right after I placed the order because I saw expedited shipping was not an option.. that was Saturday. When i didn’t hear back by the end of day on Monday I sent in another email asking for an update and never heard back there either.. but then received notification that my item shipped on Tuesday, and i received it surprisingly the next day.

So I’m the end, im happy with my order, as it did ship real fast. just really felt left in the dark about the whole thing and felt very ignored over all.
I purchased a Felco 2 pruner. When I went to your online website, it had a discount of $8. When I checked out, the price was $52, not $44. Was this correct?
I purchased the water heater flushing kit. They shipped very fast and everything was as I expected. But if I had it to do again I would buy the pump at the hardware store along with the short hoses. $130 for this kit is way too expensive!
Part took a long time to get to me. Under the COVID circumstances I get it, but I had to reach out to Big Frog several times to figure out where my order was. I would call...no one would pick up and then I would get an email back. I have a feeling that if I never called I would not get my product. If COVID was not going on this would have been one of the most difficult experiences I have ever had ordering something. For these reason 3 Stars Acceptable is a very "loose" interpretation on how my customer experience was.
I live in Crystal Springs Mississippi but my order went to California. Hopefully big frog will get it correct on the reorder.
Easy to order. Fast shipping. Unfortunately, the part arrived with some damage. Would expect much better packaging for a back-flow preventer that’s being shipped FedEx. We were still able to use the part but only able to secure one screw for the air gap due to a bent base on the backflow. In the photo you can see the screw hole is squared on the one side. I had to use a dremel to grind the base flat so the Air Gap would mount.
I'd recommend not using this company if you have any thought of returning said item. They charge a hefty restocking fee and could charge you for shipping it back, not really sure of the extent of either since it's ambiguous only providing ranges of the fee to be charged.
Fairly responsive, I'd be very weary of purchasing from them if you have any feeling you'd return the item. They will charge you a restocking fee and/or for shipping your return. I'd stick with the better option online with free returns. I'll personally never purchase anything from them again, their prices are just so-so and the item I got looked like it had been open before.
slow turnaround, but it was winter , so didn't matter
I called in to contact on the order I received but I didn't hear back from anyone. I ended up reaching out to the company that makes the product and they where able to help.The shipping was fast and the packaging was pretty good although it looked like it was quickly boxed up, at least it wasn't very fragile. I searched the internet and found the cheapest price on this product. I got what I ordered as fast as I could has possible gotten it with no charge for shipping.
Slowest delivery I have ever had for an online order. I called and was told some items were back ordered? I asked why nobody ever let me know my parts were back ordered. All I was told it was the Florida warehouses mistake. Not sure if I will use them again. Good prices on the items.
I left 3 messages to call me back because I never got a person to answer the phone. If you want personal person to person care, don't buy form Big Frog.
I am not happy it’s 5th of June and I have not received my order yet and you informed me that you shipped it on May 28th
Hard to say one way or another on service as the product still has t arrived 😕 Was suppose to be here earlier in week and still waiting!!! Grrrrr!
Finally received correct product after order mix up. Customer Service seemed responsive and acted to get me a return label for incorrect order. She place an order for correct unit.
I got what I ordered but was sent out a week after I paid for it and missed giving out as a secret Santa gift. Not sure that made me happy un any way
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 2,460 reviews