Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Ordering off the website and shipping was reasonably fast and easy.
A wire that came with the component was damaged and even if it weren’t, the wires that come with the component are too short so the plumber said he would bring longer wires next time he comes and replace the inadequate ones that come with the component
Better price than Amazon on my item (or at least I thought). I realized after I ordered that I could not use this item and I requested a return the same day that the product arrived. I DID NOT EVEN OPEN THE PRODUCT! Big Frog sent me a prepaid shipping label which I attached on the unopened parcel and right back to the post office it went! I knew return shipping would be deducted but didn't expect it to be $8.66 for an item that weighed very little and is about the size of a cell phone. BUT, they really added insult to injury when they dinged me for a $4.37 re-stocking fee!! This item was never opened so re-stocking would amount to putting it back in inventory, ready for sale! A real kick in the butt to a potential future customer. Shipping to me and processing the return same day as received were better than most, but make sure you are going to keep what you buy at Big Frog or your return cost and re-stocking fee will make the item cost more than the competition! Don't take a chance, Amazon is cheaper in the long run for most items and more efficient.
Good product, fast shipping; however, I made an error and chose the wrong version of the item and had not noticed there are restocking fees. I bought a $39 item, I should have bought al" $52 item, it ended up being cheaper to pay $22 on ebay for the extra part than to ship back the original and exchange it for the correct item.
My bad on buying the wrong version, and my bad on not digging into the fine print to see the restocking fee on an unopened item.
I generally do not do business with places that charge restocking fees. It's too bad for me that the "package deal" was so much better priced than buying each separately.

I should have just Amazoned it for $53
The product solved my problem. Shipping was slower than normal
Quick shipment on part of the order, no status on the remainder of the order.
Big Frog has competitive prices and a wide selection of product. However, they use FedEx Ground for their free shipping. It took 12 days for a shipment to go from Big Frog in VA to CA. While FedEx's poor performance is out of their control, the use of FedEx Ground is very much in their control. I would suggest that they either use USPS or UPS which during the pandemic have proven to be much more reliable.
I ordered RVAN 8-14 ft and it looks like some of these are defective and not work at 50 psi. I need to get replacement after I have checked all 19 of them. Totally disappointed.
Tripod stands were excellent, brass sprinkler ok quality but did not reach the distance or flow anticipated. These sprinklers were for a large garden on a farm ran by A double domestic well suppling 2 houses plus. The wells supply both max pressure and flow plus. The tripod will be excellent for many years but the sprinkler heads have to be replaced to supply garden coverage. The sprinkler size of 1/2” needs to be 3/4” for easy replacement. This product was ment for moderate city yard gardens, and not adequate for large gardens, my rows are 65’ long and total 65’ wide, water ran at 60 psi, these sprinklers did not reach. But I’m happy with the tripods.
We’ll see if it works. Arrived with some water or humidity damage. Corrosion.
Everything was just thrown in a box...taped and mailed to me. Not one ounce of packaging. When I picked up my box from the porch it sounded like they shipped me a box of rocks. Instead it is all of the nozzle and plugs for the sprinkler heads that became detached from the trees that hold them...I guess that was supposed to be the packaging. A box filled with 100's of little blue parts....I'll now be challenged to find the ones I need. Some of the wires on the solenoid for the valves are flattened against the tops and all of the sprinkler bodies are scraped up from being in a plastic rock tumbler for the 7 days of shipping. Yes I know we are only talking sprinkler parts but a little bubble wrap would have made a world of difference and prevented the cosmetic damage...assuming the valves all work. Also throwing the nozzle trees in a ziplock would have contained them instead of having them fill the voids in the box piece by piece. I did get a quick reply when I sent an email complaining of the shipment and the overall price was fair.
This was the first time ordering (normal supplier was out of stock on valves)...and they did not win me over.
I Kept getting damaged product which was very frustrating however Big Frog was very accommodating in resolving return
I have not received the item I purchased. It was supposed to be delivered onTuesday. It’s now Friday. Extremely disappointed with the non delivery of my purchase
Big frog sent me my order and it was pretty quick.. but I contacted customer service twice and never received a response back at all. I wanted to ask if I could expedite shipping because my yard was all dug up and I was waiting on those parts.. I contacted them right after I placed the order because I saw expedited shipping was not an option.. that was Saturday. When i didn’t hear back by the end of day on Monday I sent in another email asking for an update and never heard back there either.. but then received notification that my item shipped on Tuesday, and i received it surprisingly the next day.

So I’m the end, im happy with my order, as it did ship real fast. just really felt left in the dark about the whole thing and felt very ignored over all.
I purchased a Felco 2 pruner. When I went to your online website, it had a discount of $8. When I checked out, the price was $52, not $44. Was this correct?
I purchased the water heater flushing kit. They shipped very fast and everything was as I expected. But if I had it to do again I would buy the pump at the hardware store along with the short hoses. $130 for this kit is way too expensive!
Part took a long time to get to me. Under the COVID circumstances I get it, but I had to reach out to Big Frog several times to figure out where my order was. I would call...no one would pick up and then I would get an email back. I have a feeling that if I never called I would not get my product. If COVID was not going on this would have been one of the most difficult experiences I have ever had ordering something. For these reason 3 Stars Acceptable is a very "loose" interpretation on how my customer experience was.
I live in Crystal Springs Mississippi but my order went to California. Hopefully big frog will get it correct on the reorder.
Easy to order. Fast shipping. Unfortunately, the part arrived with some damage. Would expect much better packaging for a back-flow preventer that’s being shipped FedEx. We were still able to use the part but only able to secure one screw for the air gap due to a bent base on the backflow. In the photo you can see the screw hole is squared on the one side. I had to use a dremel to grind the base flat so the Air Gap would mount.
I'd recommend not using this company if you have any thought of returning said item. They charge a hefty restocking fee and could charge you for shipping it back, not really sure of the extent of either since it's ambiguous only providing ranges of the fee to be charged.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 3,007 reviews