Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Product works fine. Service lack luster when I contacted them for a missing shipment. Indifferent and I ended up solved with USPS myself.. be aware.
The product was an OEM or third party and was used. I had to do a reset in order to get it working properly.

Also I had to buy the the drywall screws as none came in the box. The instruction clearly stated that screws came with the motion R controller. In you listing it should state the product is from a third party manufacture and it might be used.
Terrible services they couldn’t take my call and never have called back.
I have yet to receive my items! Delivery is over due and you ask me how I feel about the purchasing experience?
I Ordered 3 irritrol globe sprinkler valves , They came damaged gaskets and springs separated and control wiring damaged , emailed them pictures of damages they sent return label very quickly efficiently and re sent another package 2nd day so let’s see how this one is
Have not received anything. Should be better at shipping than this. Toke money right away!!! Very bad!!!
Haven’t got them yet. Got hung up in Chicago. Maybe tomorrow.
I haven’t received my order yet, FedEx said they put it on my front porch at 2:43pm. I seen the FedEx truck but they didn’t leave anything on my front porch, because I don’t have a porch. So I reported the no Delivery and i am still waiting for my order! Although I was impressed with how quickly Big Frog tried to get me my order. It’s to bad FedEx didn’t do the job they were payed to do.
We haven't recieved product yet. Sent email to see when we should expect delivery... and haven't gotten answer. My review at this time is based on that. Id we get answer or product will update then.
It took much to long to get my refund.
Seems like I had to ask about my order before shipping details were sent and item was scheduled to be shipped.
I ordered some Rainbird cover/seal to replace some covers that had bad O rings. The covers came with no seals which is the only reason I bought them. I returned them and out of it $61 purchase I was only refunded $41. The parts were sent to me in a small plastic mailing bag so shipping was not an expensive issue. I filed a complaint and was told I would have a response generally within 24 hours, but that was 10 days ago no word. If you order something from them, be darn sure you’re getting what you want because you’ll pay through the nose if you have to make a return.
Return policy was very inflexible even though item was never event taken out of the box and was only over the return time period by a short duration. In future I would rather work with a company that is more focused on customer service.
The item I was sent was not the same as the nozzle I was sent :(
I feel cheated. The falcon head was clearly pictured with nozzles. The description said nothing about nozzles not being included. But, when the sprinklers arrived, there were no nozzles. I assume the company realizes that the listing is misleading, but chose knowingly to deceive the customer for the sake of profit margin. Buying nozzles elsewhere increased my cost by about $5 per falcon sprinkler and delayed my project by about a week.
I had a great experience with the lady on the phone that helped me place my order for a shower enclosure. where it went wrong was I was told that the unit would take a week to make and a week to get to me. the unit showed up 9 days later than this estimate which delayed my project and has severely impacted my schedule. There was no phone call and no updates explaining what happened.

very disappointed
Ordered 1804 Sam prs heads but got seal a matics without prs
Restocking fee of 10%, really? You know who doesn't charge a "restocking fee" - all the top online stores who understand the path to customer retention does not include these fees. Returns are a cost of business, charging a customer who was trying to give you business a return fee for a stock item demonstrates the $6 you charged is more important then my return business. So I took my business back to Amazon to get the parts I needed, which I COULD have got on your site. And should they not fit, guess who WONT charge me a restocking fee.
I ordered the SP3512 to replace my old water heater of the same model. Without any prior notice, the Model SPEX3512 was sent instead. This model does not have the same electrical and water connection locations, even if installed upside down. When I contacted the seller, they said that the SPEX was "this year's model". If I had wanted "this year's model" with different connection locations, I would have ordered it in the first place. There is no excuse for a model number substitution without clarifying the situation upon order entry. *False advertising*
My regulator didn't arrive and it was sent by USPS and they stink. I never have an issue with Fedex or UPS. I don't pick the shipper you do. When I contacted you to tell you about the issue I was told to contact the shipper direct that it was basically my problem now.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 2,460 reviews