Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Your mailing label shipped it to the wrong address..soooooooo frustrating.

I clearly asked you to send it to Mossy Oaks Drive but your shipping label was addressed to Mossy Oaks Court.. there is a big difference and it created no end or aggravation.

SH
The order was shipped promptly via USPS and scheduled for delivery 12/11/2020. As of today, 12/16/2020, the order has not arrived and is reportedly delayed in Norvolk, VA. Probably not a good idea to use USPS.
Hi Big Frog Supply, Well my Sprinkler’s were sent ok and I was anxious to see them and then they were shipped back only to be sent back to me??? I should receive them this Tuesday , December 15. 🤞🏽
Anxiously waiting 😸
Received what appeared to be used rotors. Several still had water in them. The nozzle trees were all separated from the tree and several were broken. Terrible quality control. Then, to top it off, they charge you to ship back and a restocking fee...on defective merchandise...
You don't have a Phone? My package was lost by Fedex. Your using Fedex with NO signature required gives the driver license to throw my package down out at the curb so someone following him can just pick it up and drive off. Do you "save" money by sending it that way? I'm still without a magnetic switch and you still got my money for nothing! I'll NEVER buy from you again as long as you send packages thru Fedex with no signature required! I hope you are paying attention to your customers.
Good product but they sent wrong sprinklers needed two sprinklers 1,/2 water inlet sent 3/4 sprinkler I don't have enough water pressure for these commercial type sprinklers 1/2 in with 30ft radius 3/4 settings buy better ones from reliable source now wont buy anything again at all
the return item is extremely expensive, and they charged me for opening the box.
Before I ordered my item, I emailed with Big Frog twice to find out how many days for delivery. I was told 4 days. I'm still waiting for my item. I am very dissatisfied with the way they shipped my purchase after assuring me of the delivery time.
I could have ordered the same item, through Amazon to Big Frog and saved $5 or so dollars.

I will never order from Big Frog again.
Product works fine. Service lack luster when I contacted them for a missing shipment. Indifferent and I ended up solved with USPS myself.. be aware.
The product was an OEM or third party and was used. I had to do a reset in order to get it working properly.

Also I had to buy the the drywall screws as none came in the box. The instruction clearly stated that screws came with the motion R controller. In you listing it should state the product is from a third party manufacture and it might be used.
Terrible services they couldn’t take my call and never have called back.
I have yet to receive my items! Delivery is over due and you ask me how I feel about the purchasing experience?
I Ordered 3 irritrol globe sprinkler valves , They came damaged gaskets and springs separated and control wiring damaged , emailed them pictures of damages they sent return label very quickly efficiently and re sent another package 2nd day so let’s see how this one is
Have not received anything. Should be better at shipping than this. Toke money right away!!! Very bad!!!
Haven’t got them yet. Got hung up in Chicago. Maybe tomorrow.
I haven’t received my order yet, FedEx said they put it on my front porch at 2:43pm. I seen the FedEx truck but they didn’t leave anything on my front porch, because I don’t have a porch. So I reported the no Delivery and i am still waiting for my order! Although I was impressed with how quickly Big Frog tried to get me my order. It’s to bad FedEx didn’t do the job they were payed to do.
We haven't recieved product yet. Sent email to see when we should expect delivery... and haven't gotten answer. My review at this time is based on that. Id we get answer or product will update then.
It took much to long to get my refund.
Seems like I had to ask about my order before shipping details were sent and item was scheduled to be shipped.
I ordered some Rainbird cover/seal to replace some covers that had bad O rings. The covers came with no seals which is the only reason I bought them. I returned them and out of it $61 purchase I was only refunded $41. The parts were sent to me in a small plastic mailing bag so shipping was not an expensive issue. I filed a complaint and was told I would have a response generally within 24 hours, but that was 10 days ago no word. If you order something from them, be darn sure you’re getting what you want because you’ll pay through the nose if you have to make a return.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 3,007 reviews