Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Good web site to shop and very fast shipping. I would had given 5 stars if the Web site can track the order without an account. Other than that I definitely shop there again.
Order arrived on time and it was as advertised. Haven't used it yet to see if it works.
Big Frog was great except it did not meet it delivery date other wise I would give it a 10
The item I ordered was great it just was for a 120 volt system and my system was 220 so when I stupidly hooked it up I burned it up.
The item was exactly as advertised. I would purchase from Big Frog Supply again.
I melted during Covid-19 and finally got the industry standard hand pruner - Felco 7
Part fit the first time! Fast delivery! I will order again from big frog supply
always have what you want.and ships on time.reply quickly
I found the right part quick and easy, thanks big frog!!
Don’t use USPS. They are awful. Delivery 7/3... way late. 2 days in town here on flies about delivery issues. We
Received order promptly and set-up sprinkler system to Wi-fi. Works well. Can be manually set or programmed with sprinkler rain sensing equipment to avoid over watering.
You guys ar awesome, I'd been struggling to find a replacement for a module for my irrigation system with no luck and when I found You that changed quick and could please my customer, thank You very much, very pleased, keep up the good work.
I ordered an item on line, it came to me.
Delivery was accurate but, took a while to get. I did not pay for fast shipping.
Better pricing than the big dogs, thank you for the quick shipping.
Fast shipping on parts that were out of stock by Rain Bird
Good product, fast delivery and Easy to navigate website
Product delivered in great shape. I was a bit disappointed that the Wifi link had handwriting in the manual, indicating a returned product. On the good side it seems to be working...we shall see if it continues.
You had the item i needed and it works well. the only thing i would change is shipping. it took a little long to get here
PRODUCT AS DESCRIBED FITS GREAT, SHIPPING WAS FAST tHANKS