Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Would have given a 5, but met the delivery man on my lunch break, he was very slow and talked on his phone the entire time, other than that excellent product and service.
Overall satisfied with product quality, value and quick shipping. Disappointed in the 3/4" hose adapter fitting. Although the solid drop line was securely pressed on to the fitting, the fitting leaked like crazy in the middle of the fitting where it can rotate to tighten onto the hose bib. Unsure of a solution to this issue.
Good prompt service. Items fairly priced. Did not give a 5 because I found the shipping charges TOO HIGH for such a lite package
The parts I ordered were perfect fit and the customer service was great just please use ups or fedex for shiping usps is terrible
They sent eight automated emails in regard to one order.
All went as expected. Items were delivered as promised. Good job.
Got the shears in a reasonable time to my location
Big Frog had just what I wanted, small rotating sprinkler heads at good prices, and the website was easy to use. My order arrived promptly. Yay ! Unfortunately the instruction video and the diagrams didn't help me a lot. I did eventually figure out how to adjust the sprinklers, although I got pretty wet doing it. More detailed instructions and diagrams, including definition of terms (like "arc") would have been helpful !!
Excellent pricing and tech support. Item not in stock at BFS. Shipping from manufactuer to BFS took longer than expected, but they got it out to me quickly. Very satisfied, will return.
Part was exactly as described and ordered. Ordered online and it was delivered within a few days. Very prompt processing of my order and efficient delivery. Very satisfied.
Shipped on time. Box was a little damaged but unpacked and seems fine. Everything is as advertised. Have not hooked it up yet. Hence the 4 rating.
Good price..., delivered on time, name brand product...! Packaged properly...!
very good price. packaging of items needs to improve
Ordered a 25’ length of tracpipe and when it arrived it was only 22 1/2’. I called customer service and they asked for a picture of the product. I sent it in and they quickly sent a replacement. I was told that the tracpipe was cut by the factory but not sure that’s true. The replacement chord was 26’ not 25’. If it is cut by the factory then they were 0 for 2 in accuracy. Either way, they handled my problem quickly and professionally.
Thanks Big Frog, for having hard to find parts.
The price was fair. The delivery was quick. Called customer service and they were pleasant and helpful.
Bought a Rain Bird Wireless Rain sensor and the battery in the box was dead. Other than that, everything was great. Good price, fast shipping, good communication.
Quick response/reply to orders placed and response to any problem
Big Frog had good prices, fast delivery and good service on drip irrigation stuff.
The ordering was easy and the delivery was extremely speedy and professional. The order was for two LP tankless water heaters and the conversion kits were in the boxes. We made a call and left a VM - no response after a week. Called gain and we had some trouble convincing them that they were not in the boxes but after a while they agreed to send them. We wouldn't have made the calls if they were in the boxes, right?
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 1,676 reviews