Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Right item. Couldn’t find it locally at box stores. Shipping was delayed
All good, actual delivery a couple of days later than originally specified otherwise product delivered as ordered.
I purchased these items for a fall repair project But because of early snow and cold weather it looks like a spring project now. The vaives and repair kits arrived quickly and may be ordering some new sprinkler heads this winter.
received the order quickly but because of the weather turning colder will not be able to install the new replacement values I purchase until next spring.
I received my order quickly, unfortunately when my Plumber opened the box the 34x48 mustee base was damaged. I am waiting on a response for the replacement.
My order # is 1042938
Joe Todaro
Good quality product arrived on time and in good shape.
Works great. Just needs a lil work on delivery. Takes a while to heat up but when it's hot its.
This is my first purchase through Big Frog Supply. Tracking shipping is not very transparent.
My question to find out what kind of material are the gears made of was not answered.
Everything I ordered came pretty quick and as expected
Great unit, works well, easy to set up. Only issue I have is you can not program the unit to stop your irrigation system for less then 72 hours. Other rain sensor I have used stops Iragation system for 24 hours. I would not buy this again for that reason.
Fast shipping, well packaged. Would order from them again when ever needed.
Good price and fast shipping. Would buy again from them .
Correct parts. Good price. Why do I need to use ten words?
Delivered on time. They sent pre nozzled 5004's with #2 nozzles, so we had to change the nozzles when they were not appropriate for coverage.
Good price, fast delivery. Would use them again. No issues.
I got the part I ordered. I wanted a rebuild kit for a 200efa valve. The package said this kit was for a 200efb valve. It seemed to fit but am still not sure I got the right part.
They replaced the item quickly when I informed them that the item arrived broken
Here are pictures of my Hardie valve that the Node-100 solenoid would not fit. Picture of another solenoid I purchased and replaced the one that came with the controller.Total extra cost to make adjustment was $24.70. $19.98 solenoid $4.72 for 3M direct bury splice kit.
Customer should be made aware there may be a need to replace the solenoid on the Node-100 to fit certain valves.
Pictures attached.
Good web site to shop and very fast shipping. I would had given 5 stars if the Web site can track the order without an account. Other than that I definitely shop there again.
Order arrived on time and it was as advertised. Haven't used it yet to see if it works.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 3,007 reviews