Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
I’m still waiting for my order after 2 weeks. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow
Unprofessional. An apology would have have been nice. Listed below are the issues. Shipped wrong line item. No problem, just reship. Things happen. Shipped back correct item wrong quantity. Doubled down on the oops. Left message, no call back. Sent email follow up and received an cc email back from the customer service rep stating to their boss I was lying about leaving a voice mail and posted some review and it was all "BS". I sent email back with complaint. No apology for email, no apology for the shipping errors, and no apology for the time frame. Original order placed May 8th just received the correct items today July 8th.
Never received my shipment, emailed I had a deadline and sent screen shots of my outdoor cameras that show my delivery was never received. Only heard back that I should receive my shipment today, I have not. Terrible service
Hello,
It appears your order was shipped the next day after order to California. We have confirmed with FEDEX that the package was lost, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We are east coast based company, and our customer service department was closed when you called. Your refund has been confirmed, and we hope you will give us another shot in the future.
Avoid this company. Horrible customer service. If you ever have to return an item, just know you will pay return shipping and that they will then only refund half of your original purchase price.
sorry to informe you but they didnt match what i order i wan t a refund and ill send the product back to you
I ordered the pump on line because it was "in stock". Five days later I was informed that they were no longer shipping that pump and the order was canceled. I lost five important days replacing my pump!.
Hello,
We apologize for this issue. Grundfos had placed the item you ordered on product hold. We should have communicated faster and let you know about the hold. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.
Didn’t know it would take 2 weeks for shipping
First off the box that it was shipped in should have been put in a stronger outer box. Those boxes are not made to ship they are made to take the product home from a store. There was a big hole in the box and one of the fittings that I ordered was missing. Must have fallen through the hole in transport. I am still debating on whether I will return this since I am not even sure it works. I’m not going through the trouble of hooking it up and then it doesn’t work
Sent wrong water heater. Did nothing to make situation better. Took four weeks to get part. Will not use again
Ordered 25 of the same item and they were not what was delivered
They told me three days and I got it in 9 days. I was mad. Then they sent the package to Peachtree City GA. If I hadn't called I would be still waiting. Nobody called me.
Shipped a different item than pictured. Don’t respond to emails that I sent. Got a bounce back message saying that I would hear back and got a machine when I called. Awful!
Was told the part I ordered would arrive in 3-4 days via UPS. It has been 7 days since I ordered it and has not arrived.
My story just like Jeremy S review, I Placed an order after a few days they didn’t ship it because they Waiting For one of the item to come in, They asked me if I want them to Ship rest of the items until the other one comes in And I said OK. Now it’s been a week I tried to reach them and they not responding for calling or for the messages.
I left two messages with questions about my order and never got a callback. The product I received has a defective part that I’m now trying to get a replacement for.
Never received order - waited over a month. Slow response from customer service. Eventually received refund. Only received an explanation - no apology for the immense inconvenience. Won't use Big Frog again.
Ordered a grill cover on April 13, 2018. After multiple attempts at contacting BigFrog Supply - no one ever answers the phones or emails.. I finally got a response on April 26, that my item had been shipped. No one ever contacted me or responded to emails or messages. Zeros customer service. Disappointing experience.
Ordered Items 11/09/2017, did not receive items till March of 2018
Bought a product and it does't work as described. Called in to ask for a return and they said they don't except return. It's my big mistake to buy from this website. My first time to buy here and also my last. Bad services, customer service is rude too.
Placed an order on may the 21 and Findley received it Aug 10
We can sometimes oversell due to returns, replacements, and vendor stock availability. Blackstone had this product on back order for that long and we contacted you immediately letting you know. We're sorry it took so long for them to come back in stock. We had them ship your order direct to you so you could receive it as soon as possible. Please contact us at 855-424-4376 or info@bigfrogsupply.com - Big Frog Supply
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 1,615 reviews