Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Nada, Nothing went wrong. It was on time and it was what I ordered.
I bought a hunter pro 6 station controller and was sent a 4 station.
My installer had to buy a piece to add on for $30 or pay him to come back.
Nothing on my receipt specified anything nor alerted me to the 4 station mistake.
No communication with customers at all, took forever to get the item. Customer service is horrible i do not recommend this company!!!! Buyer beware.
This company is a ripoff. Very unethical to deal with them. Stay away from bigfrog
Terrible customer service, no communications and not restitution is provided by the supplier. I purchased my faucet on-line over a week ago but did not get any information that the item was not in stock!!!!!!!!! I finally I emailed the customer service email which claims to respond within 24 hrs, NO one responded for my order status. I then called and left a message and still did not get a call back!! I tried several times to contact them but could not get anyone to pick up the phone and after several more attempts finally briefly spoke to someone yesterday. The person told me that it should ship out in a day and that I will get a email which I did not get until today!!! I then tried calling them several more times again the customer service did not pick up to answer the phone. I finally used my home telephone number and got through someone who told me that they could not expedite the delivery and checked and saw my missed calls. No answer why NO one called me back to help with my order an concerns!!!!!!!!!!!! When I requested them to expedite the shipment the customer service informed me that they could not accommodate me so now I have to wait another 3-5 days to get the appliance I need to install in less than a week. I told the customer service and not even an apology was offered. The customer service was not even trying to accommodate me but instead told me they could cancel it for me. Big Frog Supply is the WORST company to deal with. Extremely disappointed and have no confidence in their products. I informed her that if I don't get it on time I will cancel the order, so Shame on the customer service line and who ever is in charge of this company.
I bought FEBCO A WTTS Brand 765 3/4" BV PVB two weeks ago. After one week I received. I paid $80 for installation. When I turned on the water the part was leaking a lot. No way to use. It is the garbage. I read the return policy. The installed part can not be returned. It is just waste the money and time. Never go to Big Frog Supply again.
Hi. My name's Keith Woit. I recently ordered 4 solenoids 89-0878. I received my package Sat. 6/20 . Only one came in package and I need all 4 to finish a job. Please contact me at 732-281-4203. Thank you.
I purchased a 6 unit irrigation controller and returned it within their 10 day shipping period and 30 day return period due to non compatibility with my irrigation system

The return shipping cost and restocking fee should be included as I did it within the required time frame.

The box was never opened and was even untaped

Big Frog Supply charged me $24.26 for return shipping and restocking fee for an unopened and untouched box.

They are thugs. It is my recommendation not to buy products from these third class companies who do not know how to take care of their customers.

Farid Ahmed
Ordered three plastic screws. Says they were shipped on 6/5/20. Tracking says they still have not departed original location. They could have put them in in a tiny envelope with a 50 cent stamp and they would have been here in three days. Hard outfit to get through to. No answer, and no reply to voicemail. Stay away.
Charged me 33% to return my item. It was $75. You refunded me $49. That’s a hell of a restocking fee. Definitely will not be returning for anything in the future.
Order placed a month and half ago. Received partial shipment, after I had inquired several times. Still waiting on the other part. Does not respond to email and phone is disconnected.
I’d rate them a zero if it were possible. I purchased three items from Big Frog, two sprinklers and an extension pipe. Upon delivery, I immediately realized I had ordered the wrong types of sprinklers and got authorization from Big Frog to return them....I did not use them at all so they were in perfect condition. Their price of the two items to me was around $33. Big Frog somehow justified giving me an $11 refund, with some lame excuse that I didn’t return the extension. So what? I will never use their site again. Highway robbery.
Said my package was delivered Friday. No package. I emailed twice to say no package. Still no response. It's now Monday.
Horrible company, No delivery date estimate, No delivery notification confirmation, No customer service to answer delivery questions, No phone answer to even CANCEL order for lack of any delivery info. Bought duplicate items on Amazon that arrived 1 wk earlier than this delivery! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
Good prices don't matter if you lie about the items actually being in stock. Especially when you take your sweet time answering customer questions. Dumpster fire excuse for customer service. Their BBB rating of "D" is accurate.
Waited two weeks for the part. Cost me money on a job. Finally got two of them. Now what do I do with the extra?
Didnt send my order till I complaied Order took a month to arrive pipe was kinked.
Bought a product from BFS on amazon. had to return it. tried to contact company 3 times to talk about BS return policy - left 3 messages with NO return call. so I returned the product and they refunded me 50% of purchase price - Nice customer service - good job screwing over the average guy
Never received the part. It still shows that it is being shipped.
Very disappointed, I purchased on line Springle system, after 3 weeks of silence, not an email when or if ever I will received my product, I contact my bank. The bank did investigate the purchase and suddenly after 3 1/2 I received totally different brand then the one was advertised. Thay have the worst returning policy.
I will not purchase anything again from this company.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 2,460 reviews