Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Very disappointed. Received a product that did not work. Customer service needs to provide a full refund without taking restocking fees and reimburse me for original shipping. I have asked for confirmation of my refund to no avail. Very disappointing.
Still have not received my order since nov 7th
They are asking 40% restocking fee for return. I purchased the wrong item. City building and safety did not pass inspection. you wanted 40% of $$
I send the picture of the part and dimension of the part I need, someone send me the link for the replace part, I order come is wrong, it is too short, send email again, they said that no longer available, should tell me from beginning, go back to try return then your company said I have to pay the shipping back.
Had some damage in shipping and according to your policy I have to pay to ship it back to you
Hi Kathleen,
You definitely are NOT responsible for items that are damaged in shipping! Please contact our customer service department by phone or email and we will start the claims process with the carrier and get you a new item. Thanks!
Ordered these loppers about three weeks ago and still have not received them. I called and it was stated the first pair was lost, The second pair that was in stock is still not here. I called last Thursday and was told the item was in Atlanta but here it’s Monday night and still have not received them. Will give them a call tomorrow to check status again.
Fittings dont match Jacuzzi whirlpool garden tub.
I can’t use it.
I ordered 2 4 station expansion modules for $66.96. They were the incorrect product. I returned them right away. They refunded $22.52. Crooks. Never again.
Still waiting for the item I ordered has been more than a week since ordering and item still has not arrived should have been 2 business days to arrive took longer than that for big frog to fill the order now taking a full week in shipping and still no item I will find another supplier for my needed items if they get here first I will cancel payment to lost frog company
Site directed me to part I bought. No spec was included on description. Found that it was wrong by email to infomail. Had to pay a restocking fee. I’ll go to amazon next time.
Still have not received. Now I know why everyone says. Only order from Amazon. You should be embarrassed!
Nada, Nothing went wrong. It was on time and it was what I ordered.
I bought a hunter pro 6 station controller and was sent a 4 station.
My installer had to buy a piece to add on for $30 or pay him to come back.
Nothing on my receipt specified anything nor alerted me to the 4 station mistake.
No communication with customers at all, took forever to get the item. Customer service is horrible i do not recommend this company!!!! Buyer beware.
This company is a ripoff. Very unethical to deal with them. Stay away from bigfrog
Terrible customer service, no communications and not restitution is provided by the supplier. I purchased my faucet on-line over a week ago but did not get any information that the item was not in stock!!!!!!!!! I finally I emailed the customer service email which claims to respond within 24 hrs, NO one responded for my order status. I then called and left a message and still did not get a call back!! I tried several times to contact them but could not get anyone to pick up the phone and after several more attempts finally briefly spoke to someone yesterday. The person told me that it should ship out in a day and that I will get a email which I did not get until today!!! I then tried calling them several more times again the customer service did not pick up to answer the phone. I finally used my home telephone number and got through someone who told me that they could not expedite the delivery and checked and saw my missed calls. No answer why NO one called me back to help with my order an concerns!!!!!!!!!!!! When I requested them to expedite the shipment the customer service informed me that they could not accommodate me so now I have to wait another 3-5 days to get the appliance I need to install in less than a week. I told the customer service and not even an apology was offered. The customer service was not even trying to accommodate me but instead told me they could cancel it for me. Big Frog Supply is the WORST company to deal with. Extremely disappointed and have no confidence in their products. I informed her that if I don't get it on time I will cancel the order, so Shame on the customer service line and who ever is in charge of this company.
I bought FEBCO A WTTS Brand 765 3/4" BV PVB two weeks ago. After one week I received. I paid $80 for installation. When I turned on the water the part was leaking a lot. No way to use. It is the garbage. I read the return policy. The installed part can not be returned. It is just waste the money and time. Never go to Big Frog Supply again.
Hi. My name's Keith Woit. I recently ordered 4 solenoids 89-0878. I received my package Sat. 6/20 . Only one came in package and I need all 4 to finish a job. Please contact me at 732-281-4203. Thank you.
I purchased a 6 unit irrigation controller and returned it within their 10 day shipping period and 30 day return period due to non compatibility with my irrigation system

The return shipping cost and restocking fee should be included as I did it within the required time frame.

The box was never opened and was even untaped

Big Frog Supply charged me $24.26 for return shipping and restocking fee for an unopened and untouched box.

They are thugs. It is my recommendation not to buy products from these third class companies who do not know how to take care of their customers.

Farid Ahmed
Ordered three plastic screws. Says they were shipped on 6/5/20. Tracking says they still have not departed original location. They could have put them in in a tiny envelope with a 50 cent stamp and they would have been here in three days. Hard outfit to get through to. No answer, and no reply to voicemail. Stay away.
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 3,007 reviews