Big Frog Supply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply

About Big Frog Supply: Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

How would you rate Big Frog Supply ?

John M
"I'm really impressed by the excellent price and the quality of the product. I got the high water indicator super fast and was able to get it installed quickly. Thank you"
Stettler, P
Stettler, P
Verified Buyer
"The prices made me calm, the telephone guy was nice, and the email quick response was something a customer needs to see to assure all is going fine, even shipping. Thanks again I came back!!"
"This supplier I will recommend to others."
"The website was easy to navigate. Inventory level was good with excellent pricing. Once the order was placed it seems like they were on top of it immediately, picking the products, boxing them and getting them ready for post pickup. Received the order within days. Extremely happy with this company."
"I got exactly what I needed - a backflow preventer valve - for my outdoor irrigation system quickly and affordably. Thanks!"
"Customer service is hands the greatest love dealing with these guys"
"you folks do a great job for me. thx bob"
"the design is nice - just received the toilet - have not installed or tested. VERY UNHAPPY with the shipping company that Big Frog Supply uses. Never again!"
"Great prices, fast free shipping and tax-free!! It's hard to beat what Big Frog offers anywhere"
"Shipped quickly what I ordered and arrived fast. Very well packed up"
"Price reasonable, fast shipment, easy UI, instant feedback/ updates."
"I was in need of 3 valve pressure caps. I couldn't find locally so had to order online. I was aware of order status at all times and caps arrived sooner than expected. Super fast shipping. I reside in the Coachella Valley, SoCal where temp reach 105-115deg. regularly during summer. I had been watering grass with my hose for last 4 days. So receiving caps sooner was nice surprise. Very happy with transaction."
"Excellent service. A b c d e f g"
Christopher Y
Verified Buyer
"The person who took my order was pleasant and very resourceful. He took the time to listen to my needs and questions. In addition your prices are by far cheaper than Amazon. The product I ordered arrived in good shape and on time.Thanks Chris Y"
"I ordered a PVB valve from BFS on the 11th and was notified that the item was being delivered on the 13th. Late that evening when my wife and I returned home from a nearby movie theater, nothing had beed left on the porch. I sent an email to that effect and was assured that I would be contacted within 24 hours to address the issue. I did receive a notice within that timeframe that a "Ticket" was issued to initiate some corrective action. I heard nothing more until returning home this afternoon (of the 18th) to find much to my relief, the box with the part enclosed, sitting on my porch. While my initial reaction of the process was not very favorable, for obvious reasons, I must state for the record that their follow-up action, while somewhat delayed, did result in a satisfactory outcome. So even though I can't give a high level review for the entire experience, the did earn my overall respect for their positive resolution of what could have been something all together different!"
"Had the part for my sprinkler system at much lower price than could get locally even with shipping. Got part within a few days and had sprinkler system back up and running."
"I checked the Web and they had the best price. Fast delivery delivery to!"
"Excellent service that was fast, accurate and a good price."
"Easy ordering process and arrived in a very timely manner in working order!"
"Product I ordered was good quality and exactly what I needed. Price was much lower than other sites I looked on too."
"Did what they said they would do! Wo ho, wo ho!"
"Delivered valve in a timely matter for a good price."
Michelle T
Verified Buyer
"Best price on my item. Prompt shipping. Good quality."
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.75 based on 836 reviews