Big Frog Supply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply

About Big Frog Supply: Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

How would you rate Big Frog Supply ?

James H
"Vinyl grill cover fit my Kamado joe Jr. perfectly.several of my bar b que buddies wanted to know where I got grill cover & I gave them your website. Very very good customer service! Will Oder again from Big Frog Supply! Thank’s & have a great day. I put the Georgia G on cover!😃"
Neil P
"Great!!!!!!!!!! I’ll def buy again. Thank you so much guys."
"I'm really impressed by the excellent price and the quality of the product. I got the high water indicator super fast and was able to get it installed quickly. Thank you"
"Lightning quick delivery. Product high quality. Ordering was painless."
"Friendly people and help me with what I needed."
"Great prices, friendly service. I had a great experience buying from Big Frog Supply."
"Quick ship and it was the product ordered.What else?"
"I sent an inquiry to CS shortly after ordering an item to clarify my undersranding of the shipping process. I never received a response. Ordering online is risky enough so not clarifying customer concerns only adds to a decision not to order online again."
Hello Oscar,
Sorry we did not respond to your inquiry quicker, our customer support closed at 530pm, and your email did not come in until after 630pm on that Monday. Your order did ship out the following morning(Tues) and you received a ship email confirm Tuesday before noon with all relevant info you requested, with the shipping and the delivery date. Your package also landed within 1 day and was delivered Wed.
"I ordered a very expensive teak mat and it was not properly packaged. The box was torn and the corner of the mat was damaged."
"Quick, easy and accurate process and great price point on the product"
"Fast shipping!!! Great products at a reasonable price. Would buy from again! Thanks"
"Right part, quick delivery was critical (sewage ejector switch needed ASAP)"
"Took over 2 weeks to ship had to call 2 times 1 st call said 1 week after 2nd call a week later order finally shipped"
"Good pump. Good price. Fast shipping. All around good and easy."
"Great price, arrived quickly, works good, glad they had the model we needed in stock - thank you!"
"Price was good, easy to find with goolge search."
"I told the sales person the model of my Jacuzzi and pump size. I said I think it has a 3" diameter OD pipes. He told me it should be 2.5" pipes. IT IS 3" AND THE NEW PUMP WILL NOT FIT! I need the correct size... will need to call tomorrow and speak to rep to get a correct replacement."
"Great!!!!!!!!!! I’ll def buy again. Thank you so much guys."
"The toll I ordered was not included in the delivery package, but was listed."
"Good product as advertised, and at a good price."
"WiFi key works good, really convenient to do scheduling through the app"
"Great people. Great process. Easy to do business. Reasonable pricing. Fast delivery"
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.76 based on 923 reviews