Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

Stettler, Paul
Big Frog Supply 5 star review on 20th January 2017
Li Cai
More Photos & Videos
Fast shipping, great Services.,applying 10% Holiday discount. Recommend this Company anytime.
Great customer service! Friendly, fast, product knowledge is stellar. Will be my first stop every time.
Great site, easy navigation with fantastic and fast delivery :)
Ordered a part for my Rainbird module, Gig Frog was quick, efficient and saved me some money over Amazon. Order was received a few days after ordered and was exactly what I needed.
I found this pump to be of good price, quality and fit.
Fast and easy ordering, quick shipping with detailed text messages A+
Excellent service, Great price. Quick delivery. Kept me notified of the entire order process right to delivery at my door. Can't ask for much more than that. Would definitely use them again.
This company is a ripoff. Very unethical to deal with them. Stay away from bigfrog
Great communication and very quick shipping. The product was just what I expected but the service was excellent.
Everything was just thrown in a box...taped and mailed to me. Not one ounce of packaging. When I picked up my box from the porch it sounded like they shipped me a box of rocks. Instead it is all of the nozzle and plugs for the sprinkler heads that became detached from the trees that hold them...I guess that was supposed to be the packaging. A box filled with 100's of little blue parts....I'll now be challenged to find the ones I need. Some of the wires on the solenoid for the valves are flattened against the tops and all of the sprinkler bodies are scraped up from being in a plastic rock tumbler for the 7 days of shipping. Yes I know we are only talking sprinkler parts but a little bubble wrap would have made a world of difference and prevented the cosmetic damage...assuming the valves all work. Also throwing the nozzle trees in a ziplock would have contained them instead of having them fill the voids in the box piece by piece. I did get a quick reply when I sent an email complaining of the shipment and the overall price was fair.
This was the first time ordering (normal supplier was out of stock on valves)...and they did not win me over.
Great and quick delivery! Product works great and is easy to set up
Order came fast and exactly what I ordered, no problem with anything very satisfied with the service.
Thanks
Great product and delivery. Professional service is paramount to success and that is what bullfrog has.
I was able to water my lawn. Very fast service.
Fast order fulfillment. need seven more words. 3 2 1
Immediate contact verifying order and shipping. Received super fast. Reliable and impressive. Will use this company again in future.
Great delivery on time. Can’t wait to open box and get going.
Good customer service and the order was received in a very timely manner!
When they say they're "hopping to fill your order", they really mean it. I could not believe that Big Frog shipped my order the same day I placed it. That was outstanding! I will order from them again! Thanks Big Frog!
I found the right part quick and easy, thanks big frog!!
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.77 based on 2,280 reviews