Big Frog Supply Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply

About Big Frog Supply: Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy

Bob M
"I was a little nervous about making such a large purchase from an online retailer that I'd never bought anything from before. I'm so happy I did, outstanding service, and great value at a great price. Bob"
James H
"Vinyl grill cover fit my Kamado joe Jr. perfectly.several of my bar b que buddies wanted to know where I got grill cover & I gave them your website. Very very good customer service! Will Oder again from Big Frog Supply! Thank’s & have a great day. I put the Georgia G on cover!😃"
"Great!!!!!!!!!! I’ll def buy again. Thank you so much guys."
"First of all Big Frog was $30 less than everyone else's price point. I received an email the day after I ordered it saying it had shipped USPS. I have my mail being forwarded right now so that won’t work for me. I called Big Frog and reached a person not some twisted voice mail BS and the woman who answered was able to go to the warehouse, find my package and have it redirected to UPS. She called me after about two hours and confirmed that she was able to redirect the water heater saving me a real headache. When my other water heater is ready to go I will definitely go with Big Frog."
"Great pricing, super fast order processing and delivery. Had zero issues."
"Large assortment of products. Very competitive pricing. Quick shipping. Great customer support (for previous orders)."
"Very responsive company, good shipping and availability. Good prices."
"Timely and less expensive than competitors like Amazon. Got what was promised on time. I’ll be back!"
"Quick, easy, great communication and pricing! Top-notch all the way!"
"Under Promise and Over Deliver!!!! My kind of supplier."
"Big Frog was very user friendly to order items for my sprinkler system. Items arrived on time and worked great. Will use this company again. Thank you"
"Best price in Hunter PGP heads anywhere and free shipping to boot!! Whats not to like"
"Easy online ordering process, fast delivery and good price."
"Return process was very easy and staff was very helpful!"
"Great prices & inventory along with fast shipping = Happy Customer."
"Great prices, prompt shipping. beats Amazon by a long shot!"
"Competative price, prompt delivery. I had a completely smooth transaction."
"I was pleased to receive the product I ordered promptly with free shipping. I have yet to have the product installed but I have little doubt that if I have to contact the service department, they will effectively communicate with me to ensure customer satisfaction. I received a model that was an upgrade to the model I had originally ordered and was not charged an additional cost. If anything, Big Frog could have notified me in advance of sending the product I received to explain why I was receiving the different model. It turned out I received a much more efficient model at hundreds less than the model I originally purchased. Thank You."
"Needed some impact sprinkler heads. Did some internet research and found the lowest price at Big Frog. Ordered online and the items arrived in just three days. No muss. No fuss."
"Quick response/reply to orders placed and response to any problem"
"Big Frog had good prices, fast delivery and good service on drip irrigation stuff."
"best price and very fast response. They had my order out in a day."
"Unprofessional. An apology would have have been nice. Listed below are the issues. Shipped wrong line item. No problem, just reship. Things happen. Shipped back correct item wrong quantity. Doubled down on the oops. Left message, no call back. Sent email follow up and received an cc email back from the customer service rep stating to their boss I was lying about leaving a voice mail and posted some review and it was all "BS". I sent email back with complaint. No apology for email, no apology for the shipping errors, and no apology for the time frame. Original order placed May 8th just received the correct items today July 8th."
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.77 based on 1,322 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access