Big Frog Supply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply

About Big Frog Supply: Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy

James H
"Vinyl grill cover fit my Kamado joe Jr. perfectly.several of my bar b que buddies wanted to know where I got grill cover & I gave them your website. Very very good customer service! Will Oder again from Big Frog Supply! Thank’s & have a great day. I put the Georgia G on cover!😃"
Neil P
"Great!!!!!!!!!! I’ll def buy again. Thank you so much guys."
"I'm really impressed by the excellent price and the quality of the product. I got the high water indicator super fast and was able to get it installed quickly. Thank you"
"I was a little nervous about making such a large purchase from an online retailer that I'd never bought anything from before. I'm so happy I did, outstanding service, and great value at a great price. Bob"
"Big Frog had the best price and delivery was so quick! Thank you!"
"Good pricing, on time delivery and easy website to navigate."
"Great Customer Service! Ruby is awesome! Fast service, and products arrived in great condition, quickly except for a UPS screwup - not Big Frog’s fault!"
"Smooth transaction from start to finish. Excellent customer service."
"Big Frog delivered the product they said they would at the price they quoted me on the phone. In fact, they upgraded my item (a tankless water heater) to a newer model, while still honoring a discount off the price of the older model. This resulted in Big Frog providing me the best deal I could find in all my online and local searches. The water heater was packaged properly and shipped promptly. It arrived intact and within the estimated delivery time. I should also mention that the person I talked to on the phone was very knowledgeable and helpful, and she did her best to ensure that I had a pleasant shopping experience. Which I did."
"No Problem. Received prompt updates on merchandise and was delivered when they said it would be."
"Timely arrival and in good condition. Timely arrival and in good condition"
"The item was displayed so I could accurately identify it as what I needed. The shipping was FAST and the price was better than several other sites on the internet, including Amazon."
"Fast Shipping, easy to install and set up, works great!"
"I ordered a tankless hot water heater, and it arrived damaged. Ruby with customer service was incredible! She was able to get me a new unit fast. I will definitely use Big Frog Supply again. Thank you :)"
"Big Frog staff handled my order efficiently and quick. Items received in time for my tankless water heater install."
"Product arrived early and was as advertised. Price was competitive"
"Rubys the best! Replaced the missing item with no hassle. Thanks Big Frog!"
"The item was reasonably priced, free shipping, and arrived sooner than advertised."
"They had the hard to find product we needed at an affordable price."
"Product was as described. Process from order to delivery was quick and easy. No surprises."
"Got the order a day early. Will use them again, no question."
"I purchased a pump that was supposed to be new, the serial number and data plate were rubbed off. I installed it, it works but I don't know why they would wipe out the data on the data plate."
"Great experience with my first Big Frog purchase. Good prices and super fast shipping. Happy customer!"
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.76 based on 1,033 reviews