Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We received our order very quickly and are very happy with our Felco pruning shears, pruning snips and leather holsters. Thank you!!
Was sent wrong item and made good very quickly
Not only did Big Frog provide the best price, they paired it free, fast shipping. I'm delighted.
Right stuff, shipped on time. Best price on Internet. Performed
Smooth and seamless process! Quick delivery and response. Would recommend.
Within 3 hours of ordering the RAINBIRD it was on it's way to me. Excellent Service Thank you
On time delivery, excellent product delivered. and add four more words. lol
Terrific selection, price, and timely delivery of exactly what we were looking for. Will use again as need arises.
They sent the right product in a fast, friendly manner on time. I like frogs and I like Big Frog.
The item I was sent was not the same as the nozzle I was sent :(
Would have given a 5, but met the delivery man on my lunch break, he was very slow and talked on his phone the entire time, other than that excellent product and service.
CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY HELPFUL. THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND GAVE ME ADVICE FOR MY PURCHASE. ITEM SHIPPED SAME DAY. I WOULD VERY MUCH PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN
I ordered the part late afternoon and it arrive the next day in my mail box.
Quick, responsive and received the order timely. Definitely would order again.
I feel cheated. The falcon head was clearly pictured with nozzles. The description said nothing about nozzles not being included. But, when the sprinklers arrived, there were no nozzles. I assume the company realizes that the listing is misleading, but chose knowingly to deceive the customer for the sake of profit margin. Buying nozzles elsewhere increased my cost by about $5 per falcon sprinkler and delayed my project by about a week.
Got the sprinkler and parts quickly, they were as advertised, and the price was the best I found. Thank you big frog!
Quick delivery and well packaged - thanks. A minor glitch: one fitting I ordered, a 1 1/4 inch T, wasn't included, and a 1 1/4 inch compression fitting I didn't order was included. Easy fix at the local Lowes. Valve is installed and works great.
Great because I can go on here, get the deals, and get quick shipping that lets me get the jobs done right.
Was happy that the item I was looking for was not only cheaper here (v. amazon), but it arrived within 3 days! Will definitely use Big Frog again! Thank you!!!
No problems ordering. Competitive pricing. Great web site. Fast Delivery