Big Frog Supply Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply

About Big Frog Supply: Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy

Bob M
"I was a little nervous about making such a large purchase from an online retailer that I'd never bought anything from before. I'm so happy I did, outstanding service, and great value at a great price. Bob"
James H
"Vinyl grill cover fit my Kamado joe Jr. perfectly.several of my bar b que buddies wanted to know where I got grill cover & I gave them your website. Very very good customer service! Will Oder again from Big Frog Supply! Thank’s & have a great day. I put the Georgia G on cover!😃"
"Great!!!!!!!!!! I’ll def buy again. Thank you so much guys."
"Great service. Got it in 2 days. Really great product. Thanks"
"Big frog had what I wanted at a good price."
"very good price. packaging of items needs to improve"
"Ordered a 25’ length of tracpipe and when it arrived it was only 22 1/2’. I called customer service and they asked for a picture of the product. I sent it in and they quickly sent a replacement. I was told that the tracpipe was cut by the factory but not sure that’s true. The replacement chord was 26’ not 25’. If it is cut by the factory then they were 0 for 2 in accuracy. Either way, they handled my problem quickly and professionally."
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! VERY FAST SHIPPING & GREAT PRICE!!"
"Excellent service and pricing. Will ho back to Big Frog Supply."
"Placed an order on Monday, received same Wednesday. The order was missing a couple of items and they responded to my inquiry within four minutes. Resolved it immediately and shipped missing items. No words can describe the amazing customer service this company provided me. Thank you."
"Good pricing and quick shipping of ordered item. Good email communication of shipment progress and delivery."
"I am very satisfied with the purchase of the tankless water heater. I called with some questions before purchasing the unit. Ruby from technical answered all my questions and helped me with my purchase. This is for a new construction house and i havent installed it yet. I would rate big frog supply very high, would order from them again.😁"
"Fast delivery and good price on a Rinnai Push Button start."
"I totally messed up inputting the shipping address and Big Frog corrected my bad mistake immediately. The best part was I got to speak with a human."
"Big Frog Supply has a very user friendly website and the prices are much lower than competitors' prices! Ordering was a breeze and my purchase arrived in just a few days. I will definitely use them again."
"Best price and quick delivery. Rain bird products are always better than others."
"A nice price on the switch I wanted, and very fast shipping. Winner!"
"I called Big Frog Supply and they were friendly. answered all the questions I had about which water heater to buy and helped me understand how I need the additional BTUs being in higher elevation. Getting it, it was delivered and I brought it inside and then installed professionally. I could replace a faucet or dishwasher, but I wouldn't try this one. The warranty was easy to fill out, though I ended up filling it out online. I saved over $1000 buying from Big Frogg Supply instead of buying from the semi-local plumbing shops. I had a local plumbing contracter install it and I couldn't have made a better choice! Highly recommend!"
"Excellent customer support I can’t remember the name of the nice lady who answered my questions But she took the time to email me specs and research some info I needed My order was 1023064 in case you want to find out her name. She was excellent"
"Quick delivery with easy order on line. I would order from Big Frog Supply again."
"Had a question for the manufacture, considering to buy, the rep called in my behalf and got the answer. Thank you,"
"Great prices and fast delivery service! I highly recommend B.F.S ."
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.77 based on 1,441 reviews