Big Frog Supply Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply

About Big Frog Supply: Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

How would you rate Big Frog Supply ?

(optional)

John M
"I'm really impressed by the excellent price and the quality of the product. I got the high water indicator super fast and was able to get it installed quickly. Thank you"
Stettler, P
Stettler, P
Verified Buyer
"The prices made me calm, the telephone guy was nice, and the email quick response was something a customer needs to see to assure all is going fine, even shipping. Thanks again I came back!!"
"This supplier I will recommend to others."
"On time Packing was good Very good Very satisfied I would buy from here next time"
"Product was as expected. Delivery to my home was great. Very pleased with everything."
"Good selection of what I was targeting, also, convenient website and options to receive. I like when I get tracking numbers with my receipt. Good experience so far."
"Good price and fast shipping....couldn’t ask for anything more!"
"I receive an email May 7th that my package has been shipped with a reference number. I check the reference number each day afterwards to see how the package is doing and each day it doesn't say it has left but I thought that was a mistake. So I call Big Frog Supply on May 17th to see how my package is doing and they said it was never shipped and they were waiting on some of the parts and miraculously it will be sent that day and the person who I spoke with on the phone said it would be shipped out for 1 day shipping after me asking. The next day comes and I check my reference number and it says it is shipped and will arrive on next Monday. This is poor customer service. I haven't even received my package yet so I cannot speak on behalf of the accuracy of the order. I had several things to purchase irrigation related that I would have used this company for but not now. I will take my business elsewhere."
Theodore S
Verified Buyer
"You kept me posted that the item ordered was being shipped in short order."
"These guys are great. Good price, fast service and tracking. The product I ordered was exactly what I needed and it was shipped immediately. Thanks."
"You guys are fucking awesome from day one with your emails and transparency I knew I was going to have a good experience and I was not wrong you met all of my expectations."
"I left two messages with questions about my order and never got a callback. The product I received has a defective part that I’m now trying to get a replacement for."
"Great service and fast shipping. Very easy to order and the best pricing!!!"
"The part I ordered was quality and arrived in a timely manner."
"Always consistent, Always an easy transaction, Always have what I need in stock. Great communication. I always know what the status of the transaction is with email confirmation."
"Great service and fast delivery. Kept job on schedule."
"Price was unbeatable for any one of the items I purchased. This appears to be my go to company for all my lawn irrigation needs."
"I needed a small thermostatic controller for my tankless water heater. Everyone sells it, bit NO ONE will ship it to Hawaii, unless I paid $50...!!! (Rip Off). Big Frog not only gave the lowest controller price, they shipped it for $1...!!!! It arrived in 3 days, first class postage with tracking."
"Ordering from Big Frog is a breeze. The website is very user friendly. Shipping is fast and packaging is very good"
Michelle T
Verified Buyer
"my order came within a few days. It was in pristine condition and works well."
"Great customer service, delivery was earlier than told product was quality and price was right"
"The part I needed at a great price, and shipped quickly. Thank you and I will be buying from you again"
"Got exactly what I wanted very, very fast. They're great"
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.77 based on 712 reviews