Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Big Frog had just what I wanted, small rotating sprinkler heads at good prices, and the website was easy to use. My order arrived promptly. Yay ! Unfortunately the instruction video and the diagrams didn't help me a lot. I did eventually figure out how to adjust the sprinklers, although I got pretty wet doing it. More detailed instructions and diagrams, including definition of terms (like "arc") would have been helpful !!
Great technical service advice and fast shipping. Very pleased.
Excellent pricing and tech support. Item not in stock at BFS. Shipping from manufactuer to BFS took longer than expected, but they got it out to me quickly. Very satisfied, will return.
Great price and super fast delivery! Would strongly recommend.
They sell good products at good prices with speedy delivery.
I ordered the SP3512 to replace my old water heater of the same model. Without any prior notice, the Model SPEX3512 was sent instead. This model does not have the same electrical and water connection locations, even if installed upside down. When I contacted the seller, they said that the SPEX was "this year's model". If I had wanted "this year's model" with different connection locations, I would have ordered it in the first place. There is no excuse for a model number substitution without clarifying the situation upon order entry. *False advertising*
Ordered, no problems to report. Order came on time, with no hassle.
This was my first time ordering from Big Frog Supply and I am very satisfied with the service.
I ordered incorrect parts and called to see if they had correct parts. I spoke with ruby who was friendly an knowledgeable about the parts I needed. She welcomed my business and was helpful on the return and reordering of parts. Highly recommend big frog supply.
The products always come fast. This is our second order and we are happy with the quality and speed of shipment
The items was shipped on time, packaged well so it was not damaged in shipping. I lost one of the items shipped with it, they responded with a replacement VERY quickly. Very happy with them.
Fast shipping was exactly what I ordered and would recommend.
Easy to use website and delivery was done as expected
My order arrived very prompt& just as ordered . very pleased & will order again! Thanks Sam Bare.
Good price. Very fast shipping. Could have bought same item from them via Amazon but the price was higher and I seem to always wait for Amazon to ship. Big Frog shipped directly the next day. Thanks.
Super super fast and easy to order. Very excited working with them.
Nice, fast and easy. I had installed the unit same day and works well.
Exactly what I wanted, Quick and at a low price.
The product was delivered on time and was as described.
Great Service I would highly recommend doing business with Big Frogg👍