Big Frog Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Frog Supply
Read Big Frog Supply Reviews

About Big Frog Supply:

Big Frog Supply is your last destination online for all Irrigation, Plumbing, Repellents, Holiday Lights, Landscape Lighting, & Tankless Water Heater needs!

855-424-4376

info@bigfrogsupply.com

4701 Shore Drive Suite 103 #183

Tell us how Big Frog Supply made you happy
Promptly executed at a fair price. Good e-mail updates re: order status.
Good product, fast shipping; however, I made an error and chose the wrong version of the item and had not noticed there are restocking fees. I bought a $39 item, I should have bought al" $52 item, it ended up being cheaper to pay $22 on ebay for the extra part than to ship back the original and exchange it for the correct item.
My bad on buying the wrong version, and my bad on not digging into the fine print to see the restocking fee on an unopened item.
I generally do not do business with places that charge restocking fees. It's too bad for me that the "package deal" was so much better priced than buying each separately.

I should have just Amazoned it for $53
Just what was needed, easy to choose and arrived promptly
The product was exactly as described and arrived early. Excellent service!!
Delivered the part I ordered, on time as promised
Good price and fast shipping! What more can I say?
We ordered irrigation supplies from Big Frog. They have excellent products at excellent prices and their customer service is outstanding. One order got lost in the mail and they tracked it down for me. Very responsive, will continue to do business with them.
On time delivery. fast response and details updated on shipping orders items
Product was practically brand new, and well under market price. found 1 small dent/scratch, but the issue was that the cold water input connection had damaged thread. This was minor and a few careful re-threads and a little teflon and no leaks. No manual, but item was pretty standard and easy to work. Very glad I found you guys!
Ordered these loppers about three weeks ago and still have not received them. I called and it was stated the first pair was lost, The second pair that was in stock is still not here. I called last Thursday and was told the item was in Atlanta but here it’s Monday night and still have not received them. Will give them a call tomorrow to check status again.
Perfect transaction, as advertised , part works well

Would use again
This item was delivered right on time.
Great price on a quality product, very good communications , and fast shipping, thank you
shipping was fast, tool was as described and price was lowest I could find online.
Nice, friendly service. Great prices!
All around, a very enjoyable experience!
They had the best price on the web, including Amazon Prime, and shipped quickly, and the materials arrived exactly as I ordered them. Great job.
Great Prices and Service ! Will buy again when needed. Happy customer
As a homeowner, I like to do the work myself. I appreciate being able to get these great products for a great price! Fast shipping too!
Big frog has great prices and fast shipping. I got my sprinkler system back up and running in a couple of days. Great service!!!
Had the product I needed and no one else did in a reasonable time frame. Big Frog also beat all other prices by 20%. I will shop here again!!
Big Frog Supply is rated 4.78 based on 2,836 reviews